My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros took in a sharp breath when Lousal came, unable to tear his eyes off his body. The demon moved back underneath the sheets, nodding slightly at the other's words. "Okay, but after that I want to watch some movie." He decided and smiled. Honestly, he had a truly fucked up personality.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"Alright, I'll be fast" Lousal called over his shoulder as he left the room. He only took a few minutes to wash off the cum and whipped cream. Soon he returned to the bedroom, once again fully dressed. "Want me to carry you down to the living room then?" He offered.

Tartaros busied himself with lightly healing up his ass until Lousal came back. Mostly the inside and the worst whip cuts. Hearing the question, he nodded and pushed the covers off completely. "Well... Maybe some clothes at first would be better." He muttered, looking around. "Something soft and warm." The demon added, lightly rubbing his shoulder.

Lousal nodded and grabbed a soft sweater and a pair of loose fitting sweat pants. "Here" He set the clothes down next to the demon. "Will those work for you?" He asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed to wait for Tartaros to get dressed.

Tartaros let out a soft hum and nodded, carefully dressing up. He'd grown to love sweaters... "There, now carry me!" The demon said as he held out his hands. Today he expected to be taken care of all day long... Especially since he was going to heal up from time to time. If he was really going to let Lousal do absolutely anything tomorrow, he had to be in best shape.

"You look way to cute like that" Lousal chuckled, scooping the demon up in his arms. "Sometimes I wonder if you're really a demon or not" He lightly kissed Tartaros on the nose before making his way downstairs. He set the other down on the couch and handed him the remote. "Do you want anything?"

Tartaros raised a brow, crossing his arms. "No, I'm secretely a fucking fairy." He mumbled with slight irritation, poking Lousal's chest. "I want... Oh! I want popcorn. With caramel." He said with a slight grin, shifting on the couch to get comfortable. "Can you get me that much?"

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes" Lousal leaned in and gave the demon a slight peck on the lips. "And I know you've a demon, I just never thought one could be so cute" He grinned and pulled away. "Go ahead and start watching a movie if you want, I'll make your popcorn"

Tartaros stuck his tongue out quite childishly, dropping a blanket over his shoulders. "I can stop being cute and tear of your fingers one by one whenever you piss me off if you'd prefer that. The first one would be right now." He mumbled in irritation, his eyes flickering slightly. The blond turned on the TV, pouting the slightest bit.

Lousal shuddered at the idea, knowing that the demon would actually do such a thing. "No thanks, I prefer you to be cute. I'll stop teasing" He sighed and left the room. It took him about fifteen minutes to make the popcorn and warm up the caramel sauce.

Tartaros huffed softly, glancing at Lousal for a moment. "That's what I thought." He mumbled out, just watching the TV until he got his popcorn. The demon took the bowl gladly, moving a little bit to the side to let Lousal sit on the couch as well. "So wait, you think I'm cute? Like, really?"

Lousal frowned slightly at the question and glanced over at the demon. "Of course I do... Unless that's going to make you rip my fingers off" he wasn't entirely sure if the demon was going to take offense to be called cute. It was sometimes hard to tell what would upset him.

Tartaros smirked, shaking his head. "No, you can find me cute. No teasing, though. That will make you lose a finger or two~" The demon grinned, getting closer to Lousal while taking a few popcorns into his mouth. "Tell me what you want to do to me tomorrow." He requested, glancing over at the man for a moment before looking back at the TV.

• 2 weeks later...

Lousal sighed and wrapped his arm around the demon's shoulders. "Sorry, its just hard to resist sometimes... I get so relaxed when I'm with you I just don't think about how you could rip my head off whenever you want..." He leaned back on the couch and frowned slightly, thinking about Tartaros' question. "Are you trying to get me turned on?"

Tartaros snickered, gently nuzzling his head into the other's shoulder. "I wouldn't rip off your head. Your fingers, maybe, but if I rip your head off, you'd die. So would I." He sighed out, tossing a few popcorns into his mouth. "Maybe I am, maybe not. Just tell me. I'm curious to see just how far you're willing to go with me." The demon grinned as he ran a hand over Lousal's hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Lousal chuckled softly and leaned into the demon's touch. "Honestly I don't plan what I would do to you... Once you get me turned on I just do whatever I can think of" He let his eyes close in relaxation. "You're so hot I feel like I'll lose my mind if I don't try to keep myself in control... I want to make every inch of your body want me as much as I want you"

Tartaros smiled at the answer, clearly satisfied with it. "Then don't keep yourself in control." He murmured with a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Tomorrow just go insane." He added with his smile widening as he moved closer to press a kiss to his throat. "You bought me as a slave, no? Tomorrow you can treat me as one. I won't do anything to go against you, you can use me in whatever way you want... As long as you keep me alive, of course."

Lousal opened his eyes and pulled the demon into his arms, lightly kissing his forehead. "That sounds amazing... I'll have to spoil you afterwards as thanks" He said with a grin. "Of course I'll still spoil you today..." He lightly ran his fingers through the demon's hair.

Tartaros chuckled softly, nuzzling into the other. "I guess I should find something to wear... Or not. What's the point, you'd probably just rip everything off anyway, right?" The demon laughed as he looked up before tossing a popcorn into his mouth.

"Well, as long as whatever you wear doesn't get in the way..." Lousal murmured, continuing to play with the demon's hair. "It can also help me get in the mood faster, but you can do that well enough by yourself" He nuzzled Tartaros lightly. "How's the popcorn?"

Tartaros grinned, tilting his head backwards slightly. "Then I'll have to go out for a bit, find something nice to wear..." He murmured, looking up at Lousal. "Oh, the popcorn's delicious!" He exclaimed, holding one up and moving it towards the other's mouth. "Wanna taste?"

"Sure" Lousal leaned forward and ate the piece that Tartaros had offered to him. "Mm... Turned out pretty good" he gave the demon a light peck on the cheek before relaxing back against the couch. "You're not too sore to go out are you? I could at least drive you to wherever you wanted to go"

Tartaros rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No way, that'd spoil the surprise. I'll fly or something." The blond smiled as he ate another few pieces. He wasn't sure what he wanted yet, if he was honest. Obviously, something tiny and revealing, so it wouldn't get in the way, but what?

"As long as you feel up to it..." Lousal pulled the demon a little closer, feeling a bit protective. "I don't want you to get yourself hurt" he knew that Tartaros was much more resilient than a human, but he still couldn't help but worry about something happening.

Tartaros raised his eyebrows and let out a warm laugh. "Me? Get hurt? Do you even know me?" He chuckled, turning his head slightly to press a kiss to Lousal's lips. "I'll be fine, why worry?" The demon chuckled, snuggling into the man's chest. There were little things that could overpower him here.