My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros finally felt some sort of emotion - surprise, when the bindings were removed one by one. His skin had been burned horribly where they were, some parts showing flesh. His gaze went from one hand to the other as he lifted the right one up, staring at the bones showing from underneath his skin. The demon blinked at the mention of his name, slowly lifting his head up, staring blankly into Lousal's eyes. His lips parted the slightest bit, as if he was trying to say something, but all that managed to come out from his mouth was something barely louder than a whisper - it wasn't even words. Just a noise, something that proved he was still 'there'.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal shakily pressed a kiss to the demon's forehead. "Sh... it's okay, you don't have to talk... I'm gonna drive us home and then I'll get you fed and cleaned up... You don't have to worry about anything anymore" He got into his own seat and quickly texted one of his employees so that there would be food for the demon when they got back. He glanced at Tartaros one more time before starting to drive home.

Tartaros didn't understand what was happening. He didn't understand why this was happening. This man... He definitely knew this man. The demon shuddered slightly as he turned his gaze to Lousal's chest. He... Was close. During the time he was locked away, his memories had gotten so distorted, he couldn't tell what was real anymore. Nightmares mixed with reality, light mixed with darkness until the only thing he knew was real was pain. It was probably the one thing keeping him at least a little bit sane at the moment. His eyes traveled from one side to the other, being the only thing in his body that moved. His bare skin touching the car seat felt weird, painful where the wounds were. He didn't know if he wanted it to stop, though. He had a feeling this would be better than the previous times he was taken in.

Lousal drove them back to his house, he hadn't moved from the place they had lived together although he'd thought about doing that to escape the memories. He parked the car and carried Tartaros inside. His employee had left a young boy tied up and gagged on the living room floor so that Tartaros could eat. Lousal looked down at the demon. "Do you want me feed you or would you rather eat by yourself?" He asked, unsure if Tartaros was even strong enough to do the killing himself.

Tartaros watched his surroundings as he was carried inside, noticing some familiar details. Seeing the boy, the demon could feel the familiar hunger rise... But, the last time he tried to eat someone didn't end well. He moved his eyes up, his question only visible in his eyes. The demon shifted slightly, trying to ask to be let go. It would probably feel good to stand on his own two feet again...

Lousal set the demon down on the couch and walked over to the boy. He grabbed him by the hair and dragged him over to Tartaros. "Do you want to kill him yourself? Just nod or shake your head" he said gently, ignoring the boy's whimpering and struggling.

Tartaros stared blankly at the boy, his whimpering and struggles reminding him of his own. This was... Unfair. The demon lifted his head up, a small shudder running down his body. He shook his head as much as he could, waiting for Lousal to end him. Tartaros himself could barely move, how could he kill by himself? It may have been unfair to take somebody else's life to keep himself alive, but he was selfish.

Lousal nodded and stood up. "Wait a moment" he quickly went into the kitchen and came back with a large knife. "Do you want me to keep him alive while you eat him? Just nod or shake your head" He sat down next to Tartaros. The boy was curled up, crying helplessly.

Tartaros shook his head, watching without emotion as the boy struggled to get free. He really was hungry. The demon moved closer, eyes finally displaying his hunger and need for food, for the taste of flesh and blood. His fingers twitched, body trembling as he tried to keep himself from falling down as it was.

Lousal nodded and swiftly slit the boy's throat. He moved the child's throat towards Tartaros so the demon could drink if he felt like it. The man began to slice meat off the boy's arms so that it would be easier to eat. He didn't want to talk, if he started talking then all his emotions might have started running out.

Tartaros lunged forward once the boy's throat was cut, greedily pressing his lips to the cut where the blood was flowing. As the hot liquid filled his mouth, the demon slowly began feeling alive again. He still wasn't entirely sure what was happening, but there was not a single time when he refused a meal that was given - be it human food or humans themselves. As his strength slowly came back to him, the demon tore a piece of flesh out the boy's throat, swallowing it so fast he nearly choked on it. He tore the body out of Lousal's hands, appearing to be more like a hungry animal than anyone with a conscious mind. The demon consumed the whole boy in a matter of minutes, most of the burns on his body slowly healing.

Lousal pulled away and sat back as the demon ate. Even though Tartaros looked like he would eat anything that moved, the human felt much more relaxed now that he could see the other's wounds healing. "Do you want me to have another brought in for you to eat?" he asked softly.

Tartaros shook his head, tossing the bones away. This was when the pain would usually start - food, then he'd be used in whatever ways his Master seemed fit. Obviously, most of the time he didn't even get food. The demon closed his eyes, bracing himself for what was bound to happen; especially considering he was still naked.

"Alright then... Just tell me when you're hungry again" Lousal scooped the demon up again. "Let's get you cleaned up" He carried Tartaros to the bathroom. He wondered if the demon would ever go back to the way he was before. The man set Tartaros down on the bathroom rug and started to fill the tub with warm water.

Tartaros felt confused, again. He stared at Lousal with the feeling showing, blood dripping down from his chin. He still wasn't bound in collars or chains. As he was set down, the demon lifted his hand, quietly turning it to observe his scars. After the short inspection, he looked around, again finding the place vaguely familiar. "...Who are you?" At last, the blond spoke, although his voice was still weak and tired.

Lousal stared at the demon, trying to contain his feelings. He wanted to scream, or cry, or anything. Having Tartaros forget him felt like some kind of nightmare. The man took a deep breath to calm himself, not wanting to upset the demon. "I'm Lousal... Don't you remember me at all." His voice was pleading. "You lived with me, we were... Lovers" he wasn't sure if that was the right word, but it seemed close. He hesitated for a moment before unbuttoning his shirt to reveal the scar. "You gave me this..."

Tartaros shook his head slowly, quietly observing the man. He seemed sad. Were they really lovers? How could anyone love him, a demon?.. The blond flinched in surprise as he saw the scars, a shudder running down his spine. He couldn't have given that and then forgotten... "You're lying." The demon whispered, his voice faltering. It was impossible, if he really had done this, he would remember!.. Then again, he didn't really remember anything by now. He didn't even know where he was from anymore. The two things he was sure to be real was his name and the fact that he was a monster.

"Why would I lie about that? I-" Lousal started to raise his voice but stopped himself. "I'm sorry... You really don't remember anything...?" He turned off the water and gently put the demon into the tub. "Maybe with time you'll start to remember..." He didn't feel very hopeful, but if he snapped it would make things much worse.

"Nothing." Tartaros confirmed, avoiding looking at the other for the time being. The demon gave into whatever was done to him by now, although it was certainly weird to be treated this gently. A quiet sigh slipped past his lips as the warm water touched his skin, managing to relax him at least a little bit. "You... You seem nice." He commented, for a short moment glancing at Lousal before turning his gaze back at the water.

"I'm not usually nice..." Lousal sighed. "I just still love you, even if you don't remember me..." He picked up a bar of soap and carefully began to wash the demon's body. He did his best not to bump any places that look like they could still be painful. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly.

Tartaros fell completely silent after Lousal said he'd loved him. Why? During these months, the demon was repeated over and over that he would never be loved. Hearing someone confess their love to him felt fake, even if it was honest. Tartaros appeared to be scared, even, so the only response he managed was a small shrug. He didn't know. Was he supposed to feel good? No one before cared how he actually felt... What was happening?

Lousal felt his chest tighten at the demon's lack of response. "I'm going to kill those people..." He choked out, forcing down the urge to cry. "I'm gonna make them suffer for hurting you..." He began to wash Tartaros' hair, careful not to let his anger affect how gentle he was.

Tartaros' confusion only became bigger as he heard Lousal swear to kill the people who hurt him. "For... Hurting me?" He asked, looking up at the man with confused eyes. "Is that not how it's supposed to be? They hurt me... I take it in." The demon thought out loud, staring up at the ceiling. This man was weird, his thoughts were foreign to him.

"Of course that's not how it's supposed to be!" Lousal caught himself raising his voice again. "It's not supposed to be that way... I'm supposed to take care of you and protect you... But you went out on your own one day and never came back" He took a shaky breath to stay calm. "I looked everywhere and I couldn't find you... I never thought you would have gotten caught by those bastards" the man closed his eyes ans lightly rested his forehead against the demon's shoulder. "I'm sorry..."

Tartaros listened, he tried to understand everything, but ended up disbelieving all the human said. He opened his mouth to speak, but Lousal touching his shoulder tore a pained gasp from his mouth. Two big scars were there - both stretching from the middle of his back to his shoulders. A soft hiccup parted his lips as the memories flooded over him, feeling as if red hot iron was pressing against each inch of his body. He bit down on his hand, easily tearing through the skin as tears flooded his eyes. He knew why it hurt, he just didn't want to admit it.