My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal smiled and cut another piece of flesh for the demon. "I'll have to go catch some more people for you..." he murmured, feeding Tartaros the meat. "I wouldn't want to make you wait for your meals" he trailed his fingers over the other's cheek affectionately.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"Then get me children, the female ones are even better than the males." Tartaros replied as he ate the other strip of flesh with delight. When Lousal trailed his fingers over his cheek, the demon growled impatiently, opening his mouth again. Even if it was affectionate, he wanted his food, and nothing else at the moment.

"Alright, alright, I get it" Lousal cut a couple more pieces of meat and fed one to the demon. "No time for lovey-dovey stuff, you're hungry right?" He began to cut the skin off another section of the child's body before stopping. "Do you like the skin on or off?"

Tartaros grumbled softly, as if agreeing wordlessly. He ate the meat greedily, feeling a lot better than before food. When he was asked the question, the demon frowned a little bit as he thought. "Off." He finally decided. Skin wasn't exactly tasty and it was sometimes hard to digest...

Lousal nodded and continued skinning the child. He threw the skin on the floor to get rid of later and fed the demon another slice of meat. "How's your shoulder feel?" He asked softly. He was actually pretty worried about the demon's well being, he didn't know if the wound would still be painful or not.

Tartaros are hungrily, finding that he liked being fed like this. It was a nice change from tearing the meat off with his nails or teeth... "Can't feel a thing." He replied, moving his arm to make sure. Thankfully, the bullet didn't have anything on it - he was able to pull it out and heal the wound without anything happening. The blond leaned closer, his fangs showing as he asked for more, still not feeling full - though he ate at the mall as well.

"You're so hungry today..." Lousal chuckled, relieved that the demon wasn't hurt too badly. "Did all the sex wear you out?" He cut more meat and gently fed it to Tartaros. Usually he would have gotten somewhat turned on from watching the demon eat, but he was also warn out from the day.

Tartaros growled at the teasing comment and lightly bit the man's fingers, frowning as he sucked the blood off of them. "Don't." He grumbled. Up until he would finish the kid, he seriously didn't want anything else. Since his meal was now skinned, the blond just reached out for it and began eating like that. He tore the limbs off to eat every bit of meat around the bone, only leaving that much of the kid.

Lousal winced at the bite and pulled his hand away. "Sorry..." He sat back and watched the demon eat. After a few minutes he stood up and began to clean up the blood and bones. "When you're finished eating you can go to sleep... I won't bug you or anything"

Tartaros grumbled softly, frowning when he heard the last part. "...I finished eating though." He muttered out a bit sadly. The demon looked at Lousal with a small frown on his face. "Won't you at least lay with me?" The blond asked, lightly clenching the sheets in one hand. "Or is this because I bit you? Because if that's the case, it's unfair." He pouted, pursing his lips slightly.

"Oh, I just thought you'd want to have some time to relax on your own" Lousal smiled and got into bed with the demon. "Of course it's not because you bit me, I should know better than to tease you when you're so tired" he gently kissed Tartaros' forehead. "I'm pretty tired too... So let's both get some sleep, okay?"

Tartaros smiled as he nuzzled up closer, closing his eyes. "Yeah, okay." He muttered softly as he yawned, feeling full and satisfied. After all, he got himself some incredible sex and enough food to last him a lifetime. The demon soon fell asleep with a soft expression on his face. He slept peacefully throughout the whole night...

Lousal fell asleep after a few moments, holding the demon close to his chest. He was completely exhausted from their long day together. The man woke up in the late morning and snuggled closer to Tartaros, still feeling sleepy. He really had no interest in getting out of bed anytime soon.

Tartaros woke up when Lousal snuggled closer, making him shift a little bit. The demon grumbled softly as he hid his face into the other's chest, sticking his feet in between the human's legs to warm them. He didn't want to talk yet; or move. If he could, he would spend all day lazing around in this warm bed...

Lousal smiled and gently stroked the demon's hair. "Hey there..." He could guess that Tartaros would still be tired and pretty grumpy. "Want me to get you something sweet to snack on?" he asked, holding the other close to his chest. "And maybe some tea too? Your throat much be a little sore"

Tartaros smiled into Lousal's chest when he started talking. He knew him so well... "Mhhmm." He grunted out before slowly and unwillingly pulling away. "Bath before." The demon muttered out as he rubbed his eye, lightly pressing his hand against his throat. He'd never tried healing a sore throat before... He was pretty sure there was a reason for that.

Lousal smiled and sat up. "Alright, I'll carry you to the bathroom" He gently picked the demon up and gave him a light kiss. "I'm gonna pamper you all day, so you can be as demanding as you want" he carried Tartaros to the bathroom and set him down in the tub before turning on the warm water.

Tartaros smiled slightly as he cuddled up into Lousal, just letting him carry him to the bathroom. "I'll make you regret saying that, you know it." The demon grumbled out softly, letting out a soft whine when he was set down into the empty bath tub. "So, I can ask for absolutely anything today?"

"Well, within reason..." Lousal smiled and turned off the water once the tub was filled. "what did you have in mind?" He tried not to show his worry, it seemed like it would be the perfect time for the demon to say he wanted to have sex with Thomas again.

"You..." Tartaros paused for a moment, a grin stretching out across his face. "To strip for me. Like, a strip tease. With music and all! And then you'd make yourself cum, but no touching me." The demon said as he sunk into the water, so only his head was out. "And I want you to tell me about what you really, really want to do for me."

Lousal's face grew red as the demon spoke, he had never imagined that the other would actually ask for something like that. "You-" he looked away, lettign his hair fall in front of his face. "F-fine, I said I'd do whatever you wanted... But what the hell do you mean by telling you what I want to do for you?"

Tartaros smiled happily, running his hand over his hair. "Mm? Oh, like, I don't know. I guess how do you want to fuck me, or something like that." The demon said without any embarrassment. "So... You'll do that for me?" He asked with a wide grin on his face, appearing to be really happy.

Lousal nodded and looked at him again. "Yeah... If that's what you really want... Should I do that right now or when you get back into bed?" he brushed his hair back out of his face. "Although I've never done a strip tease before so I'll probably suck at it"

Tartaros smiled and shook his head, grabbing the sponge to wash himself. "When I'm back in bed." The demon decided, for now just taking his time to wash himself. "I bet you won't. You're sexy as fuck, so that shouldn't be a problem." The blond chuckled as he took the shampoo to wash his hair as well.

Lousal sighed and sat down next to the tub, his face still red. "You're really the only one who can get me all flustered like this..." He muttered. "Stupid demon...." He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, letting himself relax as he waited for Tartaros to finish washing himself.