My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal gasped and jerked away. "Fuck, I'm so sorry!" He wanted to hold the demon close and comfort him but was afraid of making it worse. "What's wrong? Does it hurt?" He didn't know if Tartaros was strong enough to heal his wounds or not. "What can I do to help?"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros tried to catch his breath, the pain completely taking over his brain. He bit into his hand nearly hard enough to get to the bone, this being the only way to distract him from the other pain. The demon could only wait for the pain to pass, finally pulling his fangs out of his hand. He hiccuped, shuddering as he tasted his own blood. Although the wounds on his hand healed quickly, the demon wept, covering his face completely while trying to get the horrible memories away.

"Tartaros, please. What's happening?" Lousal reached out to touch the demon's shoulder but quickly stopped himself. "Please let me help you... What do I do?" His eyes began to water. The man had missed Tartaros so much and even know he couldn't do anything to help him, it was just too painful.

"They took them." He whispered, everything aching from the single touch to the scars. "They took my wings." The demon cried out, completely breaking down. He sobbed, trying to find comfort in something, in anything. They took his wings, they cut them off and tossed them away to make sure he would never run. To make sure he would never be himself again.

This was the final straw, Lousal started to sob. "No... No..." He carefully hugged the demon, making sure not to touch the scars where his wings were. He wanted to scream and yell but it might upset Tartaros. "I'll make them suffer, I'll make then suffer for that... I swear I'll make then wish they were never born" he choked out the words through his tears. "I'll try to find a way to heal your wings... I'll do anything for you" He had no idea if it was possible to get the demon's wings back, it probably wasn't, but he would spend the rest of his life searching for a way.

Tartaros sobbed, desperately clinging onto Lousal, his body shaking in pain. His voice went hoarse from the sobs, from the pained screams and whimpers later on. The demon cried out everything that he could, everything that he'd been holding in for so long - he cried long enough to slip out of his consciousness. Just drifting away into nothing, into absolute darkness. His body fell limp, tears still wet on his cheeks, although the pain from his expression seemed to be gone. At least now he wouldn't feel the pain, even if just for a while.

Lousal held the demon close until he was sure that he was unconscious. The man carefully lifted him out of the water and wrapped him in a towel. He carried Tartaros upstairs and dried him off before putting a pajama shirt on him and tucking him into bed. Lousal changed into his own pajamas and texted one of his employees to tell them to research types of healing. Finally he climbed into bed and lightly wrapped an arm around Tartaros' waist, holding him gently yet protectively, and then fell asleep.

Tartaros woke up early in the morning, barely shifting underneath the covers. His eyes fluttered open after realizing he wasn't bound in chains - apparently, what he thought was a dream was actually real. The demon slowly turned to his other side to face the human who claimed to love him. He tried to see if he could recognize his features, if he could find something buried deep inside his own memories. For now, though, everything seemed to be far too blurry to make any sense. With a quiet sigh, the blond just stayed in the bed, anxiously waiting for Lousal to wake up. He had no idea what his life would end up being like while living here.

Lousal woke up a little after Tartaros. He groggily opened his eyes and smiled. "Goodmorning beautiful..." He mumbled, still partially asllep. "Did you sleep well?" He moved a little closer and pressed a gentle kiss to Tartaros' forehead. "I'll make breakfast for you if you want some"

Tartaros let the other kiss him, although showed no signs that the kiss meant anything to him. "No, I'm not hungry." He said quietly, letting out a quiet sigh while carefully lifting one hand up. He traced his finger over Lousal's bottom lip, as if trying to remember it by touch. "You're... Human, right?"

Lousal closed his eyes again, completely relaxed in the demon's touch. "Yeah... I'm human, but I think you said something about that mark making it so I can't die of old age..I'm not really sure though" he opened his eyes slightly. "Do I even seem familiar...?" He asked sadly.

The more Tartaros learned, the less he believed. "A little bit." He muttered at the question, quietly tracing his fingers over the scars on his chest. Demons didn't give those to just anyone. A quiet sigh parted his lips as he shifted, keeping a bit of a distance from the human. He couldn't really trust him yet, there was so much he still had to learn about what used to be their relationship.

"Well... Maybe you'll start to remember more" He lightly touched the demon's hand. "Does this scar mean anything to you? You tried to explain it but I never really understood it... " Lousal stared at Tartaros, even though the demon had lost his memories, it made Lousal happy to know that he was safe now.

Tartaros absentmindedly traced each line of the mark, a quiet sigh parting his lips once more. "This means I've chosen you to be... Well, someone who has to stay close for as long as we live, else I'd die. Usually... This mark means the demon who made this and the one he'd chosen form a bond that may not be broken under any circumstances. Even now, there's something different about you than all the others." The demon spoke, cautiously glancing up. "Did I... Force you into this?"

"It was complicated..." Lousal sighed. "Honestly, when I think about it our relationship was a bit strange..." He let his eyes close slowly. "I thought you were just tearing me up because you were pissed off, but then it was this..." he smiled slightly. "I'm so glad I belong to you..."

Tartaros stared in disbelief as Lousal talked, slowly pushing himself up to sit. He watched the human quietly, the blanket only covering his legs now. "Why would you be glad about that?" The demon asked, absolutely confused. "If you're just human... No, I don't understand. You act as if you know me, you say you love me, but that can't be true. Creatures like me are not meant to be loved."

"I don't care if demons are meant to be loved or not, I love you more than I've even loved anyone or anything" Lousal opened his eyes and stared up at the demon. "I would live and die for you Tartaros, even if you don't remember me. Having you disappear was the most horrible thing I've ever experienced"

Tartaros pursed his lips, looking away as he listened. "But it doesn't make any sense." He muttered quietly, staring down at his hands. He wished he could remember what Lousal was talking about, their whole relationship, the feelings they supposedly had for one another. "I'm sorry I forgot." He finally apologized, looking up with a small frown on his face.

"It's alright, you'll remember eventually... And if you don't I'll just have to make you fall in love with me all over again" Lousal smiled sadly and sat up. "I'm just glad that I can keep you safe here again" he sighed and climbed out of bed. "Do you want me to get you some clothes or anything?"

"How did it happen in the first place?" Tartaros questioned, looking up as the human stood up. "I... It would be nice." Finally, a small, faint smile appeared on the demon's face. It didn't feel right, how the muscles stretched during that, as if he'd forgotten how it really felt to smile. He hadn't gotten a chance to do it, after all, in a rather long time.

Lousal walked over to his closet and began to search around for some clothes that would fit Tartaros. "You mean how we met in the first place?" He sighed. "It's kind of a long and strange story, I don't know if I'll be able to explain it in a way that makes you believe me..."

Tartaros shook his head, curiously observing Lousal. "No, I mean... How did I fall in love with you? How did you fall in love with me?" He asked, slowly lifting his hand up to brush a few strands of hair out of his eyes. It was too long for his liking... As he looked at Lousal again, the demon found himself unwilling to believe their relationship again. If he really used to live here, did he not even have his own clothes?

Lousal glanced at the box in the closet that held the demon's old clothes, he didn't want to open it up in case Tartaros saw that it was mostly extremely sexual and got the wrong idea... But he really didn't have anything else that would fit him. "I don't know how to explain that, we just spent time together and grew close..." He finally pulled the box off the shelf and carefully dug through it until he found a sweater and a pair of sweatpants. "Here, I hope this still fits." He put the box away, hoping that Tartaros hadn't seen any of the black leather, and walked back over to the demon.

Tartaros frowned slightly, finding hints of distrust rise in him again. "Why did we spend time together?" He asked, trying to get the thoughts to leave. Was Lousal hiding how it all happened on purpose?.. No, maybe he was just imagining it. The demon smiled slightly when he was given the clothes, nodding slightly. He put them on, the sweater hanging loosely from his frame while the pants had to be tied extra tightly to actually hold on his hips. He sighed quietly to himself, barely brushing a hand over his visible hipbone. "What do you want me to do now?"

Lousal bit his lip and sat down on the edge of the bed. He didn't want to explain, he knew that it would sound horrible. But hiding it would make the demon even more suspicious. "I bought you..." He finally said. "That's how we first met... But you tricked me into taking your collar off and you decided to get revenge by making me into your slave" The man couldn't bring himself to look at Tartaros, it made him feel sick to think about the fact that he had once owned his lover. "I think you found it interesting to spend time with me and we just... got close..."