My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal moaned and thrust harder, the sounds that Tartaros made only turned him on more. He ran one of his hands up the demon's chest and pushed his fingers into his mouth, playing with his tongue as he kept slamming into his body. The man really did want to make it so that Tartaros wouldn't be able to walk, he wanted to have the demon all to himself as his own little sex slave...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros had lost what little control he had left over his body. The demon gasped loudly as the thrusts became harder and fingers were forced into his mouth. Everything added up to an amazing wave of pleasure that had him on the edge of cumming once more. Too soon, too soon... He kept repeating it in his head over and over while his cock was hard enough to hit someone and make it hurt.

Lousal leaned down and roughly bit the demon's neck, hard enough to draw blood. He moved down Tartaros' neck and shoulder, leaving bites all over his skin. He could feel himself growing close to climax and so began to thrust harder into the demon's body.

The bites all over his skin was the last straw for him. The loudest moan yet tore from his throat as he came, tightening up around Lousal's cock. The blond seemed absolutely spent for a few moments, his whole body moving slowly as he heaved for air. The faint sound of heavy footsteps could be heard from the first floor - it seemed someone had called the police after all.

Lousal let out a loud moan as the demon tightened around him, he thrust in one more time before climaxing with a shudder. He panted softly and ran his hands down Tartaros' back. "Wanna keep going? It sounds like you're gonna have to kill a few people if you want to stay..."

Tartaros moaned out lewdly as cum filled him up, his body against the table. The demon panted heavily, groaning quietly at the questions. "You really think two times is enough?" He growled softly as he lifted himself up and turned around. He dropped an arm around the human's neck as he kissed him, with the other roughly grabbing his cock. Slowly stroking him, the blond could already imagine how good it would feel to have it fuck his mouth.

Lousal groaned softly at the feeling of the demon's hand. "I suppose not..." He roughly grabbed Tartaros' ass, stretching his hole open with his fingers and letting the cum drip down his thighs. "Seems like you're nice and loose for me to stuff you with toys..."

Tartaros let out a soft whine as his wounded ass was grabbed and his abused hole stretched open. "Hurry the fuck up then..." He hissed, pulling away slightly. He could hear more people, which merely got him more excited. The demon had a wide grin stretched out across his face as he stared at the policemen. "Do I kill them or do I make them watch?"

"mm... whichever is faster, I don't want to wait much longer to fuck your face..." Lousal pushed his fingers into the demon's hole before pulling them back out. "go ahead and take care of them so I can see those pretty lips wrap around my cock" he leaned in and ran his tongue over Tartaros' lips.

Tartaros let out a moan, shivers running down his spine as he nodded. A few policemen had gotten closer, probably meaning to try and talk to them about leaving. Not one managed to get a word out as the demon, quite literally, broke them in half. Two of the three died instantly, the other suffering horrible pain. The blond didn't waste any time with shutting him up, simply tearing his tongue out. This way, three out of the ten were taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...

Lousal watched the demon with a grin, something about seeing Tartaros attack people just turned the man on even more. He moved in close as soon as the other was finished. "Put your hands on the table and stick your ass out so I can fill you with toys" he ordered in a low voice.

Tartaros obeyed immediately, his lips parting as he kept his legs spread out. He looked insane - blood covering his hands, his cock as hard as a brick, his lips parted in need... "Lousal, hurry up..." The demon moaned, lightly rolling his hips. The blond craved for more, he craved to be filled until he felt like he was about to explode.

"Of course my cute little slut..." Lousal chuckled, grabbing the biggest vibrator and coating it in lube. He pressed it against the demon's hole and slowly pushed it all the way in, teasing Tartaros slightly. The man immediately picked up another large vibrator and covered it with lube before shoving it in the demon.

Tartaros let out a loud moan as the first vibrator was pushed in, his legs trembling slightly. "Fuck..." He hossed out, closing his eyes in bliss. The demon moaned out as the second one was pushed in next so fast, his knees giving out. He held onto the table as he panted heavily, his tongue peeking out of his mouth. "Lousal... Turn them on..." He hissed out, craving for the pleasure that was bound to come. After the spanking, his ass was so tender, too...

• 3 weeks later...

Lousal chuckled softly at the way Tartaros begged him, he considered teasing the demon more to see what he'd do. But the man really wanted to have the other suck him off, so he quickly turned the vibrators onto the highest setting before grabbing a third one and coating it in lube. "Think you can take another one?"

Tartaros lost himself in the pleasure when both vibrators were turned on. A scream was torn out of his mouth, tears running down his cheeks at the abuse to his prostate. His whole body was pulsing with the vibrations... The demon let out some noise that was meant to be a 'yes' when heheard the question. He was not full enough... He wanted to have enough toys inside to feel like his ass was being split into two, he wanted to have enough inside him to make him incapable of thinking about anything other than sex.

Lousal stretched the demon's hole open with his finger, careful not to let the other vibrators fall out. "Needy slut~ what am I going to do with you?" he teased lightly, slowly pushing the third vibrator in and turning it onto the highest setting. He immediately grabbed a fourth vibrator and began to prepare it.

Tartaros cried out in bliss with the third vibrator pushed inside. He felt close to his limit... The demon breathed heavily, his legs shaking as he tried to keep himself from sliding down to the floor. "More!" He moaned, unable to think of anything of anything else than the way his ass was filled up. The skin was still bright red from the whipping, making every small gush of air feel like fire.

Lousal slowly pushed the fourth vibrator in before turning it on. "You look so happy..." he breathed, pushing a finger into the remaining space inside the demon. "I wonder if I can fit another one in here... what do you think?" he picked up another vibrator and coated it in lube before pressing it to Tartaros' entrance.

Tartaros choked on air as another was pushed in. He was unable to keep his body in control by then - his muscles clenched as his wings and horns reappeared, his skin turning paler. This much pain and pleasure mixed together made him unable to stop from turning into his original form... "Yes..." He hissed out, his long nails digging into the table.

Lousal quickly pushed the vibrator in all the way and turned it on. His hands moving to the demon's hips and then running up to his chest, tracing his fingers around his nipples. "You look even more sexy like this..." He murmured, leaning in to press a kiss to the base of Tartaros' wings. "I could cum just from watching you..."

Tartaros could feel the skin tearing as another vibrator was pushed in, his back arching out painfully. No longer able to form words, the demon grabbed behind him blindly, roughly grabbing Lousal's cock. The blond fell to his knees as he brought his mouth closer, immediately taking his whole cock in. Tears streamed down his face as he sucked harshly, his body shaking with the vibrations.

Lousal groaned and gripped the demon's hair, twisting it between his fingers. "good boy..." he breathed, lightly trailing his fingers over Tartaros' horns. He wiped away the other's tears with his finger and grinned. "This look suits you Tartaros, on your knees, shaking with pleasure"

Tartaros moaned lewdly as his horns were touched, suddenly sucking in Lousal's cock whole, his fangs dangerously close to the skin. The demon wasn't aware of the horrid looks he was receiving by now, his eyes closing as he swallowed around the organ. With one of his sharp nails, the blond slowly trailed over the other's ball, barely threatening.

Lousal gripped the demon's horn with one hand, arching into his mouth with a low moan. "Fuck... Careful with those nails" he murmured. He glanced over at the people to make sure no one was trying to escape while Tartaros' was occupied, grinning at the expressions of complete terror.