My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros flinched visibly at the mention of being bought - his eyes filled up with fear, horror even as he shifted away from Lousal. He bit down on his lip harshly, a small shudder running down his body as the other continued speaking, just messing with his head by now. The demon squeezed the sleeves of the sweater, gulping down nervously as he looked down. "Now you... Bought me... Again..." He nearly whispered, dread washing over him like a flood. He knew the story was too good to be true. This was just another Master... And he had his hopes up.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"Tartaros, it isn't like that" Lousdal quickly turned to him. "I only treated you like... Like I owned you for a day, I regret it every day. I bought you this time to get you away from those people. I didn't know how else to keep you safe. I'm going to make them pay for hurting you but I'm just a human, if I had tried to take you away from them by force I would have just gotten myself killed and you would have never gotten out of there" his eyes began to burn with tears.

Tartaros listened, hesitantly moving his gaze back to Lousal, the question obvious in his eyes - he still harbored doubts about what the other was telling him. Perhaps it was the lack of time... "You make it sound like you're really telling the truth..." He muttered quietly, forcing himself to step over the imaginary line he'd drawn. The demon reached up, gently brushing away the tears from Lousal's eyes. "I... I'll try to believe you." He said, the words taking a lot of courage to say.

Lousal leaned into the demon's touch, taking a deep breath to stay calm "Thank you... Just tell me if there's anything you need from me. I want to make you comfortable here" He turned his head to lightly kiss Tartaros' hand. "I know you've been through a lot"

Tartaros pulled his hand away when it was kissed, unsure yet what was the amount of touching he found comfortable for now. He looked at Lousal, clasping his fingers together. "I want to regain my memories... Maybe you could show me from time to time something that was important for me... For us?"

Lousal chewed his lip at the demon's request, he didn't know what kind of things would have been important to them. Mostly it was just killing humans and kinky sex. That wasn't going to convince Tartaros of anything. "I'll try..." He finally said. There had to be something besides his horrible codependence that made him love the demon so much.

Tartaros blinked a few times, trying to shake off the fear that crept inside again. He swallowed, cautiously moving closer. The demon leaned against Lousal slightly, letting out a shaky breath as their bodies met, the smallest shiver running down his body. If there had really been some sort of romance between them, he should start getting used to this kind of contact as well.

Lousal looked down at Tartaros, he wanted to hold him close and kiss him and beg him to remember. But he couldn't, it would scare the demon. He frowned as he noticed how shaky the other was."Are you scared of me touching me?" He asked, trying to keep the sadness out of his voice. He knew that Tartaros had been hurt by a lot of people, and didn't remember him at all. But it still hurt a lot.

Tartaros shrugged slightly, then gave in and nodded the slightest bit. "A little bit." He admitted quietly, his lips parting with a soft exhale. Honestly, he was still confused by all that happened, and all that was happening to him still. The demon stared at the wall, his body slowly relaxing against the warmth of Lousal's body as he moved to get more comfortable, almost finding the situation nostalgic.

Lousal clasped his hands in his lap. "I won't touch you unless you ask me to then..." He stared down at the floor, trying to keep himself from getting emotional. He had to be patient, things would work out eventually. "So... Just do whatever you feel comfortable with, okay?"

Tartaros nodded quietly, closing his eyes as he finally relaxed completely against Lousal's body. It was a little bit weird to act like this around someone else after the months of being treated like a sex toy, but it was a lot nicer. "Do you... Do you think I'll ever get my w... Wings back?" It hurt to ask that question, it hurt to think that such an important part of him was missing, but he wanted to fill the silence with something - this happened to be the first thing on his mind.

Lousal stared down at his hands for a moment. He considered lying to the demon and telling him that he knew it was possible, but he just couldn't bring himself to do that. "I don't know... I don't know a lot about demons or magic in general. I have a lot of influence in... Certain groups... So if there is a way I'll be able to find it, I promise"

Lousal's answer wasn't near enough to satisfy the demon, if he could even call himself that. He felt helpless as he leaned against Lousal, cuddling into him slightly. "Tell me something we did together." He asked softly, trying to change the topic. Even if he was the one who started it, he absolutely hated it. Thinking about never experiencing flying again... That was horrible.

"We... We did a lot of sexual things together... You enjoyed a lot of kinky things, but I don't think that's something you want to hear about" Lousal laughed nervously. It felt so awkward to talk about this sort of thing. He sighed and closed his eyes to try to think of a happy memory that would be easy to explain.

Tartaros froze up slightly when Lousal spoke. That couldn't be true. "Enjoyed it?.. You mean I wanted to... Have sex with you?" It was clear how disbelieving the demon was, his deep red eyes displaying confusion and distrust. "Why would I like it? It doesn't feel... Even remotely good." Tartaros had grown used to being used as a sex toy, and toys didn't have to feel pleasure. It was a foreign concept for him that sex could feel good.

"It was different than how those bastards treated you" Lousal growled, trying to contain his anger at the thought of those men touching the demon. "We were lovers, I made sure it felt good for you and you had complete control over the situation... You weren't wearing one of those collar things so you could easily push me off if I went to far, and if you just told me to stop I would. I wouldn't hurt you..."

Tartaros listened, although he still found it hard to believe. "So... It's actually possible for me to feel good during that as well? How?.." He asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Everything usually hurts after it's done. I... Think I had something broken... Did I enjoy that too, when with you?" The demon questioned, his disbelief just growing the more he spoke.

"I don't know how to explain it..." Lousal shut his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to keep himself calm. The idea of people hurting Tartaros. After a moment he calmed himself and opened his eyes. "Maybe someday you'll feel comfortable enough to let me show you..." He smiled slightly. "Of course that wouldn't be until you were completely ready"

Tartaros furrowed his eyebrows, shifting slightly so he was sitting on one of his legs, the other dangling off the couch. He stared at Lousal for a while, one hand placed gingerly on the human's hip. "Okay... What else can you tell me?" The demon asked, a tad hesitantly after learning this new piece of information. He wanted to hear something else, something that would prove him Lousal actually wanted some good for him.

Lousal looked over at the demon and smiled slightly. "Well... Once you left without telling me, you went to visit your family. But I thought you had abandoned me... At the time I was keeping an angel prisoner for you to torture when you were bored. I got so upset because I thought you weren't coming back, I killed the angel... That got your attention and you came up to heaven to stop them from executing me" He laughed softly and looked away. "You were so angry at me for being so stupid... But I was so relieved to see that you still cared"

Tartaros blinked a few times, a sudden feeling of loneliness washing over him. "My family..." He muttered quietly, a small smile showing up on his face before he closed his eyes. "It really does sound like we were... Close." The demon said softly, a quiet sigh parting his lips as he moved closer to Lousal, leaning against his chest comfortably. It was a lot nicer than being used as a toy, as something to pass time with. He could really get used to a life like this... But the question was, how long would it really last?

Lousal lightly wrapped his arm around the demon, not really thinking about what he was doing, he just wanted to comfort him. "When you regain some of your strength you should go visit them..." He said softly. "You told me that you have a little brother now and..." He trailed off, not wanting to finish his thought.

When Lousal wrapped his arm around him, Tartaros felt a certain sense of nostalgia, though not sad. No, it was calm and relaxing, like something he'd known and been used to. "And what?" He asked cautiously, looking up at the other. It was weird that someone else knew more about him than himself.

Lousal looked away, forcing himself to loosen his grip. He wanted to hug the demon tightly and keep him safe, but it might be too much. "Your father... He died... I'm sorry" He sighed softly. "We went to visit his grave together..." He wasn't sure how close Tartaros was to his father, but it still must be hard to heard.

Tartaros' gaze seemed to sadden slightly. He guessed he should've felt really upset about learning such a close relative of his was dead, but... It was hard to be sad about something he barely remembered. It was like his whole memory was cleared. "Oh... Okay." He muttered, silence staying in the air after. He closed his eyes, lightly nibbling on his lip with his fangs. "Ouch!.." He hissed suddenly, licking at his lip where he bit through.