My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal frowned slightly at the demon's words. He knew that there wasn't any reason to worry, but he couldn't help himself. "I know you can take care of yourself..." He said with a sigh. "But I just thought you might be tired from yesterday and not want to strain yourself..."

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros laughed, turning around to peck the human's cheek. "It's cute that you worry about me, but I'll be fine. You can still tear my ass in two tomorrow~" The demon murmured, pushing back against Lousal's cock slightly. "I bet you wouldn't mind doing it right now, but..." He chuckled, shaking his head.

Lousal groaned softly at the pressure. "You're such a tease..." He muttered, resting his head on the demon's shoulder. The human lowered his voice a bit as he continued, embarrassed to be so emotional about something like this. "You know how I feel about you... If anything went wrong because I was too hard on your body I'd never be able to forgive myself..."

Tartaros listened with a somewhat confused expression before a soft smile lit up on his face. For once, he decided against brushing it off with a laugh. "You do know I'd stop you if it really was too much. I'm not that helpless." The blond smiled, leaning closer for a short, soft kiss. "I love you too." He chuckled, the words feeling weird to say.

Lousal leaned into the kiss. "Yeah... If I went too far you could just start breaking my ribs" he smiled slightly and wrapped his arm a little tighter around the demon. "I never know how to act around you... You're so much stronger than me but I still want yo protect you..."

Tartaros chuckled and nodded, a soft smile spreading across his face. "You humans are so adorable." He smiled, turning around fully, the bowl of popcorn placed away on the table. He straddled Lousal's waist, wrapping his arms around his neck before pressing their lips together for a sweet kiss. He didn't want sex, not yet at least...

Lousal rested his hands on the demon's hips, his entire body relaxed. If anyone else called him adorable he would have been enraged, but when it was Tartaros he didn't mind. He leaned into the kiss with a slight smile, happy that they could just relax together for a bit.

Tartaros got comfortable on the other's lap, deepening the kiss slightly before moving away. He smiled sweetly, running a hand over Lousal's hair lovingly. "Really though, you shouldn't be scared for me. There's no need, I can protect myself from almost everything." He smiled, pressing a kiss to the other's cheek. "Now, I'll finish the popcorn and the movie, and then I'll go. Okay?"

Lousal nodded slightly, closing his eyes to enjoy the demon's presence. "I'll be here when you get back..." He murmured, resting his head on Tartaros' shoulder. He felt a lot more relaxed now that the other had reassured him. He really did forget that Tartaros was a demon sometimes...

Tartaros smiled softly, gently patting Lousal's hair, slowly combing through them. "You're seriously so cute." He chuckled as he pressed up against him. "You're perfect for me." The blond murmured softly, pressing a kiss to the other's mouth. The demon smirked, lightly nipping on the other's bottom lip before pulling away completely.

• 1 month later...

Lousal stared at the demon with an expression of desire for a moment before quickly looking away and pulling himself together. He moved to press his face into Tartaros' neck. "You're perfect for me too..." He breathed, trying to make himself completely.

Tartaros grinned, gently combing through Lousal's hair as he seated himself comfortably on his lap. "You're acting like a child." He commented, bringing one arm around his waist. "Well, if we don't count your obvious lust. It seems you're always in heat..." The demon said light-heartedly and looked away for a moment. "Perhaps you should find one of your pets and clear your mind? That way you'll have something to do while I get back." He smiled, showing no signs of being uncomfortable with the idea. "Just keep enough strength for tomorrow~"

• 2 weeks later...

"I always have enough strength for you" Lousal sighed, leaning back. "You're really just so irresistible..." He smiled and gently stroked the demon's hair. "That does sound like a good idea, I promise not to take too long. I don't want you to come back to an empty house" He kisses Tartaros on the cheek.

Tartaros chuckled, obviously satisfied with what he was told. "You shouldn't worry and just take your time... I can wait here, there's definitely something I could do." He smiled, pressing a soft kiss to Lousal's neck before pulling away, conveniently sitting down on the other's cock. "I'm going to take my time, anyway."

Lousal groaned softly and gripped the demon's hips. "Fuck... It's gonna take me forever to calm down after all this teasing" He nuzzled Tartaros' cheek and lightly kissed it. "Have fun, and call me if there's anything you need. I'll have my phone on" His hands moved up to hold the other's waist, trying not to be too sexual despite the fact that he was starting to get hard.

Tartaros laughed softly, pressing a kiss to his lips again. "I will, don't worry!" The demon grinned, pulling away to stand up. He stretched, letting out a soft sigh as he grew wings, slowly lifting himself up into air. "I'll be back in a while, then." He murmured and flew towards the door. He was sure he'd find the 'shopping' entertaining.

• 5 weeks later...

Lousal sighed as he watched the demon go. He hated to be away from the other. For a moment he wondered how he could get so attached to one living creature. After a brief moment of thinking he pulled out his phone and called one of his 'toys' to keep himself amused until Tartaros returned.

Tartaros was not back that day, nor the day after. His phone was unreachable, no other signs came either - it was as if the demon disappeared into thin air with no warning. He didn't run away... Although compared to the situation he was in, it would've been better. His eyes hadn't seen the light for what felt like years, perhaps it had been that long, he didn't know. He couldn't even move; if he did, a new area of his skin would get burned off. The guards completely lashed out on him, as with the restraints, he truly was no more powerful than a child.

Like this, he waited. Sometimes he'd be led out, but as weak as he felt, he couldn't really do something. There were new people touching him, some took him with them... He could only guess he was being sold as a slave, just like in the very start. The demon didn't know who were the people who took him, he didn't care much what they did to his body either way. He'd be returned each time, tossed back into his tiny dark cell to await for the next one to take him.

Lousal waited patiently for Tartaros to return. By the second day he was worried but had forced himself not to panic. The demon had talked about how he could take care of himself without anyone else and Lousal had no choice but to trust him. By the second week he was panicking. Every day he wandered the city, searching for any sign that the other had been there. He didn't understand what had happened. Lousal wasn't stronger than Tartaros in any way so the demon didn't need to trick him to get away, and Tartaros was strong enough to protect himself from any other human.

A month came and passed and Lousal began to feel numb, his only conclusion was that Tartaros had found someone else and abandoned Lousal on a whim. The mark that the demon had left on his body seemed so pointless now, Lousal didn't even know if it actually did anything or if it was just another scar.

The loneliness and sadness soon became overwhelming, he couldn't think of anything except Tartaros. The human had never let himself get so close to another person, and so didn't know how to deal with the loss.

Finally Lousal dragged himself back to dark building that smelled like sex, the place he had first met the demon. He could never replace Tartaros, but a slave could give him a way to deal with the depression. He could easily turn the sadness into anger and take it out on whatever poor creature he bought.

The man at the counter lifted his head up as the door opened, looking Lousal up and down before standing up. "Good day... What can I help you with?" He asked, glancing at the cages behind him. "Look around, see if there's anything you want." He said simply, walking towards another man to mutter something.

The latter went deeper into the building, only coming out a few minutes later, dragging a few others behind him. "These ones would be for half the price, if you don't mind... Broken." The first man said, scoffing at the three creatures. Tartaros was one of them - although he didn't even look like he did before. His hair had grown long enough to go past his shoulders, his eyes were muddy, his skin seemed grey. Of course, the thing that stood out most were the new scars and wounds, along with bruises all over his body. The demon didn't seem to pay attention to what was happening, his face blank.

Lousal felt a surge of emotions at the sight of the demon. Fear, anger, joy, sadness, more feelings than he thought one could experience at one time. He wanted to fall to his knees and embrace Tartaros, to apologize for not being able to find him sooner and more than anything he wanted to kill the men that hurt him. His mind drifted to the handgun he always kept on his person. But he knew that these places would usually have tight security and his top priority was to get Tartaros away from this place. He pointed to the familiar demon. "Him" The man said quietly, his voice strained. He could always come back later and kill these men, maybe Tartaros would want to torture them anyway.

Tartaros closed his eyes, the man's voice barely getting through to him. It did seem vaguely familiar... And yet, he didn't find the strength to actually look up and see. He was pushed down to the ground to remove some of the chains - by now he didn't even care about how badly he got hurt. There was no escape. As he was ready to take, the man waited for his money and, faking a smile, wished Lousal a 'good time'. Tartaros stood there, waiting to be taken wherever his new master wanted. He didn't get a say in what was done to him.

Lousal stuffed the money into the man's hand, his eyes never leaving Tartaros. As soon as the transaction was finished he rushed to the demon and scooped him up in his arms, ignoring the other men's gazes. "Let's get you home..." He breathed, barely loud enough for Tartaros to hear. He wanted to get the demon outside before stopping to take off the sealings, if he did it here then the men might try to stop him. Lousal quickly walked towards the door. "Close your eyes, it's bright out" He murmured before stepping outside.

Tartaros showed no signs of fighting back or even care about the fact that he was picked up. He was barely bones and skin by now - both the fact that he wasn't given any food and the immense loss of blood really made him weak. The demon paid no attention to the warning, his pupils shrinking as they got outside. It was weird, feeling the sun on him again. Tartaros slowly let his gaze down, as if finally noticing he was being carried. He truly had been broken, in all ways possible.

Lousal set the demon down in the passenger seat of his car and began to take off the remaining bindings and sealings. He kept hoping that Tartaros would look up and recognize him, that he would yell at him for taking so long or jump up and attack the people who had kept him captive. "Tartaros...?" He said, his voice pleading.