My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal jumped at the sign of the demon's pain. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He knew that he was overreacting but he was just so worried. He held Tartaros a little closer, but still loose enough that he could pull away whenever he wanted.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros nearly freaked out himself at the overreaction from Lousal. As confusion overtook him, the demon pointed at his lip, which had already begun healing. "I just... Bit my lip." He said slowly, unsure why it brought so much worry from the human. A quiet sigh slipped past his lips as he, a bit hesitantly, moved to sit on Lousal's lap, his head against his chest.

"Oh... I'm sorry" Lousal carefully wrapped his arms around the demon and held him to his chest. "I guess I'm a little paranoid... I don't want you to go through any more pain" he pressed a chaste kiss to Tartaros' forehead, closing his eyes to relax. "I love you..." He breathed.

Tartaros allowed Lousal touch him, barely showing any signs of discomfort at the kiss. However, the words he heard after still made him uneasy. The demon let out a quivering sigh as he brought one hand up, lightly gripping the other's shirt. "Can we do something else?" He asked hesitantly, unsure whether there was anything to do.

"Of course..." Lousal let go of the demon and gave him a slight smile. "Are you hungry? I can cook you something or have another human brought in..." He lightly brushed his finger's through Tartaros' hair. "We can go out somewhere if you like... But I don't know if you're feeling up to that"

Tartaros shook his head, closing his eyes as he eased into the soft touches to his hair. "I'm not hungry, and I don't want to go out." He said quietly, his body relaxing completely as his expression softened. "Isn't there something we could do at home?"

"Well, we could watch some tv..." Lousal gently lifted the demon in his arms. "I'll carry you downstairs..." He carefully brought him downstairs and set him on the couch. "Here" he gently laid a blanket over Tartaros' lap and handed him a remote before sitting next to him. "we can watch whatever you want."

Tartaros looked at Lousal the whole time he was carried. The demon was a bit confused when he was handed the remote, holding it uncertainly. He had an idea of what it was for... He held it up and pressed the power button, eyes widening the slightest bit as memories of them both together, on this very couch, watching movies flashed in his mind. With his lips parted the slightest bit, Tartaros found the channel they usually watched and set the remote down before leaning against Lousal. Yeah... He could get used to this again.

Lousal smiled slightly when the familiar channel came up on the screen. "Do you remember this at all...? You used to watch this show all the time..." He wrapped his arm around the demon, holding him gently yet protectively. He wanted to keep talking to the demon, but it was also nice to just sit and relax.

Tartaros nodded, shifting slightly as Lousal hugged him again. He was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable with all the touching, but he didn't really want to say anything. "I feel like I know this." The demon muttered softly and placed his hands over Lousal's, unconsciously clicking his tongue piercing over his teeth. This was the only piercing left, as the ones on his nipples were torn out by force.

"That's good... It sounds like you'll be able to get at least some memories back" Louosal smiled slightly and leaned back in the couch. He went quiet and just watched the show, not wanting to bother the demon anymore. As he relaxed he managed to loosen his grip on Tartaros.

Tartaros nodded slightly, feeling a sense of nostalgia flood over him as he watched the show. He found himself getting into it pretty easily, enjoying the plot, the characters, he could swear he remember things some of them had done in the past. The demon ended up in a half-asleep state as he leaned against Lousal, feeling as calm as he'd felt only a long time ago.

Lousal lightly stroked the demon's waist. The situation was so familiar, but different... It felt almost like he was doing this with someone who only looked like his lover. This Tartaros felt like a fake. The man shook his head to escape the thought. Tartaros just needed help... Right? once his wings were healed it would all work out...

Tartaros barely reacted to his waist being stroked, just shifting slightly so he wouldn't be reached so comfortably. All of the touching still made him uncomfortable, but if he tried to avoid it too blatantly, it probably wouldn't end up so well. He had a feeling Lousal wasn't showing all of his colors; but perhaps he just had to learn to trust him.

Lousal stopped his hand, resting it on Tartaros' hip. His gaze moved from the tv to the demon's face. Trying to read his expression. He used to be able to understand his lover, but not it seemed impossible. 'I just need to get used to this change...' He thought to himself. 'Things will go back to normal'

Tartaros' eyelashes fluttered slightly, hinting his sleepiness as his lips parted slightly. He turned, resting his head on the couch instead of Lousal's body. It seemed like he was, consciously or not, trying to get further away from the man. For what reason, he couldn't tell himself, but he didn't really want to be with him. It felt too familiar and it confused him to no ends that he couldn't remember anything.

Lousal stared at the demon for a moment before standing up. It was probably the worst thing Tartaros could have done to Lousal. The second that Lousal was having doubts Tartaros had pushed him even further. Lousal left the room and pulled out his phone. He took a deep breath before calling the person he least wanted to talk to, Thomas.

Tartaros didn't even wake up, simply moving his head so it was on the pillow as he fell asleep. At least in his sleep he found no worries. He wasn't haunted by any nightmares, although his dreams were weird as well - they seemed to have bits of his memories, but the shapes were distorted, unnatural.

Lousal spent some time talking to Thomas in a hushed tone, tying not to wake up the demon. Eventually he came back into the living room and sat down on the couch. He lightly trailed his fingers over Tartaros' cheek. Thomas was going to come over as soon as possible to check the demon's wings.

Tartaros grunted softly, rising one hand as if to push Lousal's away, but instead laid it on top of the other's, his expression soon soothening, calming. He slept soundly, lightly holding onto the human's hand, as if trying to keep him to himself. His subconsciousness simply couldn't decide whether he trusted the man or not.

Lousal felt tears prick his eyes. It was so familiar, like Tartaros was just under this other personality. "Tartaros... I love you..." he pressed a gentle kiss to the demon's lips before pulling away and standing up again. He couldn't let himself get carried away...

Tartaros smiled in his sleep, holding Lousal's hand loosely. In his dreams, this was exactly how everything was supposed to be. He felt loved, and he felt love... Yet the figure in his dreams was not Lousal - perhaps one could see him, but his face was without any features, the only thing actually in focus being his hand, the one Tartaros was holding.

Lousal gently held the demon's hand until he heard a knock on the door. He pulled his hand away and opened the door to let Thomas in. "So, he got all messed up? You should have just let me keep him" Thomas grinned at the human. "I'll take a look if there's anything I can do to fix him"

Tartaros woke up the moment his hand was released, sensing something weird approaching. He struggled to sit up, a bit confused when he realized that he'd fallen asleep. It didn't seem like he was hurt anywhere... His trust in the environment grew slightly at the realization he could really sleep and remain safe.

Thomas lightly pushed Lousal out of the way and crouched down in front of the demon. "Hey Tartaros, remember me? You were cheating on that idiot with me" He laughed and stood up straight. "I'm here to look at your wings, I'll be able to tell if they can be healed"

Lousal stood back, his hands clenched into fists as he watched Thomas. He wanted to kick the other man out as soon as possible.