My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros' eyes were closed again as the kiss continued. When Lousal ran his tongue over his bottom lip, the demon couldn't hold in a smirk - slowly, he opened his mouth and lightly bit down on the other's tongue before simply letting it in. His hands were holding the man's head in place as he moved a little bit closer.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal whimpered at the pain of the bite. He slowly and carefully explored the other's mouth, moving himself a bit closer in an attempt to press their bodies together. He still felt scared that he would somehow piss the demon off by being too pushy, but he was craving the other's touch so much.

Tartaros met the other's tongue in his mouth with his own, gently rubbing them together. After a bit, however, he broke the kiss and let out a smile at the other. "There, now if you continue being a good boy, I will keep the blindfold off and you will get more kisses! I might even allow something more later~" The blond said with a suggestive voice.

Lousal nodded slowly, his shoulders slumping in defeat. There didn't seem to be any point in fighting back, at least not while his arms were tied up. "I'll behave..." he said softly. His stomach growled loudly and he tried to pull his knees up to his stomach.

Tartaros smiled sweetly and gently ruffled his hair. "Good boy." He cooed with a laugh. The demon chuckled when Lousal's stomach grumbled. "Don't worry, food's about to come!" He said overly-happily and pressed his legs back down. "Stay still, would you?" He questioned with a smirk, his hands adding more and more pressure to his knees.

Lousal winced at the force on his legs, he easily let them go back down. "Tartaros... It hurts, I'm still sore" he whimpered, fighting off the urge to struggle. "I won't move anymore, I'm sorry" the pain in his body had gone down to a dull ache, but the rough touches made it worse.

Tartaros smiled sweetly as he nodded and let go, pulling back a bit. Just then, the doorbell rang and the demon let out a soft smile. "Good boy~ Now give me a minute~ Must be the pizza!" He said with a grin and turned around. He was walking slow, as if expecting for Lousal to stop him..

Lousal whimpered softly in protest. "come back soon..." he mumbled. He knew that he would have to let the demon go without a fuss, but he couldn't help but worry that Tartaros might be gone for a long time. He started to tremble a bit, forcing himself to stay still despite his urges to run after the other.

Tartaros let out a chuckle and left without saying anything else. After a few minutes, a terrified scream was heard from downstairs - moments after, a car drove off at full speed. The demon came back, looking extremely satisfied as he sat back down on the bed. "Humans are so easy to scare~" He said with a chuckle as he took out the pizza.

Lousal hadn't moved an inch from where Tartaros had left him. He didn't want to get in trouble for trying to move. The scream made him jump but didn't really bother him since it clearly wasn't the demon's. He looked up at Tartaros as he walked in. "Can I move closer to you?" he asked slowly.

Tartaros smiled sweetly at the silly question and instead moved towards Lousal, sitting onto his legs in a way he was craddling them. "Open up~" He said with a smirk as he held up the piece of pizza in his hands. The demon looked at Lousal with his black eyes and let out a smirk. "Say... How are you feeling?"

Lousal obediently took a bite of food. He chewed and swallowed before answering. "I'm okay... I'm still sore but I'm feeling a bit better..." He leaned a little bit towards Tartaros. "can I have more food?" he asked softly. He still felt ridiculous for acting like this, but it was better than being blindfolded again.

Tartaros smiled at the answer he got, reaching out to lightly stroke Lousal's hair. "Good... Seems like everything's fine now~" The demon said with a light grin. He nodded at the question and brought the slice of pizza back to the other male, watching him curiously. "You wanna try the other ones too?"

Lousal took a couple big bites. He was really hungry and really didn't care what he ate at the moment. He chewed and swallowed before looking up at Tartaros. "I'm fine with just this... I'll eat the other kinds if you want me to though"

Tartaros watched how Lousal ate with a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He felt like he had a dog now... "Wanna try the spicy one?" After asking that, the demon opened up the box and took out a piece for himself, letting out a pleasured sound. "Mm... So good~!"

Lousal watched the demon with wide eyes. He felt like Tartaros was tempting him with the position they were sitting in as well as the noises he was making. "I want to try it..." He murmured, looking away from the demon to hide the lust in his eyes.

Tartaros smirked as he brought another slice of pizza to the other blond. "Here~" He said with half-lidded eyes. If he managed to make Lousal aroused... Well, seeing as he was a good boy until now... Maybe he would actually give him a reward. If he acted nice, that is,

Lousal looked up and opened his mouth for the food. He tried to push down the feeling of excitement but found himself starting to get hard from the situation. He squirmed slightly to make sure the demon couldn't feel the growing lump in his pants.

Tartaros chuckled quietly and moved the slice into Lousal's mouth, a small smirk on his face. The demon moved a bit higher, his ass pressing against the other's hardening cock. "Awww~ Do you need help with this?" He mocked with a grin, knowing that Lousal couldn't do anything about it...

Lousal gasped softly at the feeling, his cheeks flushed red in embarrassment and he quickly swallowed the food in his mouth. He couldn't help but feel panic rising in his chest, he didn't know if Tartaros was upset with him for getting aroused like this. "I'm sorry, it'll go away soon" he mumbled, looking away nervously.

Tartaros smiled sweetly and leaned closer, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Aren't you cute like this~" He teased as he grinded lightly into his cock. The demon took another slice and brought it back to Lousal's mouth with a wide smirk on his face. "I have to feed you first, don't I?"

Lousal tried to hold back a moan but failed. "T-Tartaros, don't- I can't calm down if you do that..." he whimpered. He didn't feel hungry anymore but allowed the demon to put the pizza in his mouth. He slowly chewed and swallowed, trying not to think of the position they were in.

Tartaros smirked and continued grinding into him harsher and harsher. "Are you still going to be a good boy?" He asked cockily as he licked his lips. "Are you ready to wait and go with my pace?" The demon questioned as he slid his round ass over the other's cock. "Or will your dick be your brain again?"

Lousal shut his eyes tightly, trying to stay focused on the demon's words. "I'll behave... I won't force you" he opened his eyes again and looked up at Tartaros desperately. "just please stop teasing me like this..." he panted softly, his cheeks flushed pink.

Tartaros smiled softly as he stopped and nodded before moving up to peck his cheek. The demon then pulled off his nicely-fitting pants and found some lube. He smiled sweetly at Lousal as hecpoured it on his fingers and slowly began stretching himself out. "Mmh... You're going to have to do it just like this when you get your hands free..."