My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros moaned out as the tentacle grew bigger inside his mouth - instead of freaking out, he gulped down some of the transparent ooze... It tasted pretty nice. Sweet... The demon gasped out as the tentacle made way further into him, his head falling back against the wall with his eyes closed. He chuckled quietly at the comment, shaking his head. "Tell me about it." He said with a small, lazy smirk on his face. The blond gripped tighter onto the other's hair, his eyes shining in amusement.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"I always tell him to be more gentle, he's just going to make everyone hate him..." Thomas sighed "if you were one of mine I'd make all that pain go away right now..." another tentacle moved up to wrap itself around the demon's cock, slowly squeezing and then releasing.

Tartaros' lips were parted as he moaned out again, his back arching out the slightest bit. "Is this an invitation?" The demon asked with a light grin as he opened his eyes to look at the other. "If so, I might just think about it..." Really, this guy seemed way better than Lousal... At least from what he saw for now.

"of course... A cutie like you is always invited to my place..." Thomas smiled as his tentacle rubbed lightly on the tip of the demon's cock. "you must be at least 100... Why in world would you spend your time with such a child?" he slowly pushed the other tentacle deeper into Tartaros' body, it slowly swelled up a little bit.

Tartaros couldn't believe how gentle the other really was and how damn good it felt. So much better than just being slammed into... "Mmh... Long story..." The demon muttered out quietly, looking at the other with hazy eyes. "Honestly... I'm getting a bit bored of him..." He admitted with a soft sigh, his head falling back against the wall.

"just let me know if you want someone more interesting..." Another tentacle snaked up Tartaros' body, lightly rubbing against one of his nipples. Thomas leaned in to kiss the demon again, gently prodding a second tentacle against his entrance.

Tartaros only grunted in response, melting into all of those gentle touches. He kissed back gladly, moaning out as the seond tentacle began making way inside. God, this felt good... The demon pulled Thomas closer to himself, his eyes closed as he moaned out. He could get used to this...

Thomas grinned at the demon's response. He slowly pushed the second tentacle all the way in. He started up a steady pace inside the demon, one tentacle thrusting in while the other pulled out. He opened his mouth to let another push past Tartaros' lips again.

Tartaros' moans picked up in volume as the tentacles began a rythmicall pace inside of him. The demon's back arched out as he moaned a bit louder, rather gladly accepting the tentacle into his mouth. The blond began sucking on it, sometimes giving it a light nip, but immediately licked up the place he bit into.

Thomas moaned softly at the bites, his tentacles starting to pick up speed inside the demon's body. He squeezed lightly at his cock, letting more goo cover Tartaros' length as he gently caressed the skin. Another slightly smaller pushed into the demon's hole, lightly pressing against his prostate.

Tartaros gasped and moaned out louder as the tentacle made way inside and pressed against his prostate. God, this felt too good to be true... The demon bit down a bit harsher on the tentacle inside his mouth, greedily sucking in the liquid oozing out of it. The demon hadn't ever felt this good! He could feel Thomas speed up, and damn, that felt amazing...

Thomas tightened his grip on Tartaros' cock, moving his tentacle as if he were trying to milk the demon. He moaned louder at the bite. He slowly pushed a second tentacle into Tartaros' mouth, letting a large amount of goo run down the demon's face.

Tartaros' face was soon graced with a smirk when he realized the other in fact liked the bites. The demon let his sharp fangs bite at the tentacles in his mouth as he suddenly tensed his body so it would tighten around the tentacles inside of him. This felt so much better... He could feel every inch... The blond moaned out loudly, his body shuddering violently. He was close to cumming...

Thomas felt himself growing close to his own climax. He started to thrust his tentacles deeper into Tartaros' mouth and ass, making sure to rub the demon's prostate as he moved. The tentacles started to swell and twitch, squirming more violently with each second.

Tartaros nearly cried out in pleasure, tears collecting in his eyes as it was getting harder to breathe... But this was so worth it... The demon let out a loud cry of pleasure as he came,clamping down on the tentacles inside of him. He dug hus fangs into the tentacles in his mouth, this time even breaking the slimy skin. Soft pants left his mouth as his body slowly relaxed, his eyes closed.

Thomas gasped at the sudden bite, a bit of light green blood oozed into the demon's mouth. Thomas shuddered and moaned as he came, his tentacles releasing a thick, pale blue, substance. He panted softly and slowly pulled his tentacles back into himself.

Tartaros lapped up even the blood that flowed out of Thomas' tentacle. He moaned out as his body and mouth were filled up with the mass, his arms loosening around the other's neck. "Fuck... This was amazing..." He murmured with lazy smirk. The demon opened his red eyes to look at the other, lightly licking his lips.

"well, I'm glad you enjoyed it..." Thomas said with a smile. He gently cradled the demon in his tentacles and went to the living room to lay him down on the couch. "feel free to let me know if you ever want to have a little fun with me again... I can give you my number"

Tartaros sighed, slowly sitting up as he was placed on the sofa. "Mmnn... I don't really have a phone, so your number wouldn't do much..." He said with a sigh as he reached out to pull Thomas to himself. "But I want to have fun with you again... You're definitely better than Lousal..." He said with a sigh as he pressed a kiss to his lips.

Thomas gently returned the kiss. "I could give you my address... I'm sure a demon like you must have wings..." he pushed Tartaros' hair back out of his face. "you could just stop by whenever you want..." He frowned and pulled away as soft noises started to emit from the box he had brought. "just a second, it looks like he's waking up..."

"I do have wings.. Well, if that moron doesn't tear them off at some point." Tartaros said with a quiet huff as he watched the other. "Might as well do then." He said with a small grin, flinching lightly at the noises. "...You said he'd be sedated for a few hours..." The blond complained as he tilted his head. He couldn't just take blood from it when it was awake...

"don't let that idiot rip your wings off" Thomas started to pull the box open. "you're stronger than him aren't you?" he pulled the half breed out, he was blindfolded and his wrists were tied up. "And I'm sorry about this, I have to be careful not to give him too much or its bad for him..." Thomas cradled the person in his arms. It whimpered sleepily, nuzzling into Thomas' warmth. Thomas pulled a small syringe out of his pocket and stuck it in the person's arm, making gentle noises to keep it calm.

"I am, sure." Tartaros answered with a small smile on his face. "No, it's fine..." The demon muttered out as he stared at the half-breed with wide, curious eyes. He slowly stood up, walking towards Thomas. "I suppose he's one of your... Pets?" He asked softly, blinking a few times. "He's cute." He commented with a quiet chuckle. The blond glanced up at the other with a rather warm expression. "Thanks for getting him here, Thomas." He said with a small smile.

Thomas gently injected a little bit of the liquid into the half breed, causing him to whimper and fall asleep again. "yes, he's one of my 'pets' although I can assure you, I take proper care of all of my pets... I don't like to use fear as a motivation for good behavior"

Tartaros stared up at Thomas with a quiet sigh "You're like everything Lousal isn't..." He said with a quiet sigh. "Really... You think I'd manage to train him?" The demon asked while scratching his head. "Can you even believe that when I couldn't get hard he got so agry he actually left me here alone and went off with his pets? He can't handle not having sex at all..." He complained with a small pout.