My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros let out one last smile before flying out through the window. It took him a while to get back home, and once there, he immediately went to Lousal. He just hoped the other hadn't pissed himself or anything... That would be disgusting. The demon walked into the room with a sweet smile. "How's my big boy doing?"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal had fallen off the bed, his eyes were red and puffy from crying and his throat horribly sore from screaming. The ropes on his wrists had ripped through his skin when he was struggling, and, sure enough, he had ended up peeing himself. The demon had been gone for so long that his body had all but given out. He lay perfectly still on the floor, his eyes glazed over as if he had died. He just managed a hoarse whimper at the sound of Tartaros' voice and tried to curl up to hide his shame.

A soft, sweet smile appeared on Tartaros' face at the view in front of him. Even though his nose scrunched up at the smell, he walked towards Lousal and gently pulled him up to at least seat him on the bed. The demon gently lifted up his chin to press a soft kiss to his lips. "You're so cute like this..." He murmured softly before gently running a hand through his hair. "You need a shower... Can you stand?" The demon asked as he smiled sweetly. It was interesting to see Lousal like this...

Lousal was shaking badly. He looked away and whimpered again. He felt too shaky to stand but he didn't want to have to say it out loud, especially since his throat hurt so much. He once again tried to pull his legs to his chest, feeling horrible and disgusting.

Tartaros let out a soft sigh and moved away a bit. "Hmm... You can't really change clothes with your hands bound, can you?" He thought out loud before sighing and shaking his head. The demon had his wings appear again to carry Lousal off to the bathroom. Once there, he untied his arms and frowned. "If you do anything funny, I'll break your wrists." He promised and put the rope away for now. "Go on, take off your clothes. You'll take a bath and I'll give you someting to eat." The blond talked as he began filling the tub wit water.

Lousal took his clothes off with shaking hands, he kept his gaze on the floor the whole time. he didn't get in the bath yet, he hadn't been told he could yet and didn't want to get punished again. He just stood perfectly still, a look of hopelessness on his face.

Tartaros smiled softly as he took Lousal's hand, his wings peacefully moving behind his back. "I'm sorry I left you alone for this long." He muttered softly before turning to the bath. "Get in." The demon basically ordered as he pulled back and gathered up Lousal's clothing. His eyes fell onto the other's wrists and he sighed, effortlessly healing them. "Take your time now~"

Lousal sat down in the tub and lightly rubbed his freshly healed skin. "did I make you that angry?" he managed to ask, his voice scratchy from screaming. He couldn't bring himself to look up at the demon. "I tried not to move..." he hugged his legs to his chest, his shoulders slumping in defeat.

Tartaros sighed out softly at the question and moved closer to press a kiss to his forehead. "As long as you're good, that won't repeat again." The demon nurmured softly, avoiding the question. He lightly stroked the other's hair before turning around. "Go on, wash yourself." He spoke as he tossed the clothes into the washing machine. The blond leaned against it as he observed Lousal quietly.

Lousal slowly started to wash himself. He did his best to blink back tears that threatened to fall. He couldn't help but worry that he was going to mess up and Tartaros would leave again. His hands started shaking as he washed his body, his breath came in tiny panicked gasps as he tried to keep his fear hidden from the demon.

Tartaros felt a twinge of amusement rising as he observed the man who once had control over him. "Are you that scared?" He questioned with a small smirk. The sharp breaths alone were enough to see Lousal's fear... And besides, demons could basically "smell" fear. It was really useful sometimes!

"S-should I be? Do you want me to be scared?" Lousal slowly looked up at the demon, his eyes filled with pure terror. He wasn't sure if Tartaros would be more or less angry if he admitted to be scared. He just wanted to make sure the demon was content with him.

Tartaros let out a quiet chuckle and shook his head. "You are scared, it's not about what I want." He answered with a small smirk as he tilted his head. Lousal seemed... Broken. He couldn't put it into any other words - like he was some broken toy that needed to be fixed.

Lousal lowered his gaze again and finished washing himself. "I'm... I'm done..." he mumbled, trembling in fear. He felt like he was falling apart, and to a certain extent he just didn't care anymore. He wanted all the pain and fear to be over by now. He closed his eyes and let out a choked sob.

Tartaros let out a soft sigh as he walked up to the man again and leaned down, pushing his hair away to lightly kiss his forehead. "Don't cry now." He murmured out softly before helping the other out of the bath. He smiled sweetly at the other blond and gently ran a hand over the mark on his chest. "There's nothing to be scared of if you behave."

"I-I'm trying to behave, but what if I mess up?" Lousal lightly touched Tartaros' hand and gently held it to his chest. "I don't want to feel all this pain anymore... B-but I might mess up and you'll hate me even more" he covered his mouth and coughed from the pain of speaking

Tartaros let out yet another sweet smile as he looked at Lousal. "See, you're always going on about how much I hate you, but... I never really said that, did I?" He asked with a quiet chuckle as he reached out to wrap an arm around his neck. "I might just love you instead. But... I love myself too, and I'd really prefer not to get hurt." The demon spoke with a quiet laugh.

"you act like you hate me..." Lousal's eyes started to fill up with tears, he seemed almost childish like this. "a-and you always day you might not hate me but I c-can't tell is that's just so you can h-hurt me by leading me on... And I t-tried to be good but you left for a really long time..."

Tartaros let out a soft sigh as he pulled Lousal into a warm hug. "Don't cry, okay?" He murmured softly as he lightly ran his fingers across the other's back, his head against the other's chest. "I won't leave like that again, unless you really earn it." He promised with a light smile as he pulled back to gently peck his lips. "Alright?"

Lousal sniffled and leaned into the demon's touch. "I-I'll try to be good... J-just don't hate me" he begged, trying to force back tears. His stomach growled loudly and he whined softly as he remembered how hungry and thirsty he really was.

Tartaros huffed softly, gently patting the other's back. "I won't, I won't..." He murmured softly before pulling away a bit. The demon let out a soft chuckle when the other's stomach rumbled and he stepped back, lightly pecking his lips. "Go and dress, we still have some pizza left." He muttered out.

Lousal slowly pulled away and went to the bedroom. He got dressed in some comfortable clothes before walking back to Tartaros. His shoulders were slumped and he kept his gaze on the floor as if expecting to be reprimanded at any moment.

Tartaros adored the feeling of cotrol. It was such an amazing feeling, really! The demon hummed to himself as he warmed up the pizza, just in time for Lousal. The demon let out a sweet smile as he set the pizza down on the table and sat down. "I've been thinking... If you're good, I'll let you stay untied, how's that?"

Lousal shakily sat down and stared down at the food, unsure if he was allowed to eat yet. He nodded slowly at the suggestion. "I'll be good..." he said quietly. "just please don't tie me up again" he started trembling at the idea.

Tartaros let out a quiet chuckle and nodded before starting to eat. "Go on, eat as much as you want." He said with a light smile as he closed his eyes. "You can do stuff like that without waiting for my permission, y'know. I'll stop you if I don't want you to do something."