My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal winced and quickly pushed his hand away. "so what if I'm jealous? I would rather not sleep with anyone else but I can't fucking control myself after awhile... Plus you're letting some freak touch you..." his face set in an angry glare, it was clear that he was angry. "and what if he hurts you? You can't kill him..."

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros laughed softly before shaking his head. "Your pets are also freaks, just like me." He said with a grin as he ran a hand over the other's hair. "I don't mind if he hurts me. I can heal up myself anyway." The demon said without a care about anything as he leaned closer and pecked Lousal's lips. "Don't worry, you're still my favorite freak~"

Lousal pulled away with a frown. "fine... Just don't let him try to knock you up..." he grumbled, pulling away and getting out of bed. He got himself dressed before sitting back down on the bed. He refused to look at Tartaros, acting like a small child throwing a tantrum.

Tartaros burst out laughing, rolling onto his back as he chuckled. "Knock me up? Really?" He asked with a grin as he sat up, looking at the other with an amused expression before shaking his head. Even if he was a demon, he was a male. And he wasn't some incubus, so there was no way he'd get pregnant. The blond garbbed the same hoodie and put it on, a smile on his face.

"I'm serious" Lousal snapped. "I don't want him laying weird tentacle eggs in your stomach" he stood up again and ran a hand through his hair. "fuck, I need to eat something... I'm getting all pissy again..." he muttered before heading to the kitchen.

Tartaros chuckled, not paying a lot of attention to the other. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be sure to tell him that." He mocked with a grin as he sighed out and shook his head. "But you're always pissy!" The demon called after Lousal, walking after him. Seemed like he was in the mood for some teasing.

"fuck off..." Lousal grumbled angrily. He went to the kitchen and dug out a bag of chips. He only took a couple of bites before the doorbell rang. "fuck... That must be him..." he muttered, putting down his chips and reluctantly walking towards the door.

Tartaros grew excited again when the doorbell rang. The demon skipped happily after Lousal, his eyes filled with hope as he stared at the door. The blond groaned out softly at how hesitant and slow Lousal was and instead opened the door himself, smiling widely at the one behind them without even looking properly who it was.

On the other side of the door was a young man who looked very similar to Lousal, only a couple years younger. He looked just light a normal human except his eyes were light turquoise orbs with no pupils or whites. He had a large wooden box sitting next to him. He stared at Tartaros with an expression of slight surprise. "you're not Lousal... Did you eat him Mr. Demon?" he asked lightly. Lousal hurried up behind Tartaros. "I'm not dead, idiot" he snapped.

"Noo, I didn't eat Lousal.. Yet." Tartaros answered with a grin as he stepped back a bit, his eyes seemingly sparkling as he stared at the man before huffing quietly. "Are you his brother or something?" The blond finally asked, unable to unsee the similarity. He glanced back at Lousal with a smile. "So you're gonna leave now or will you let me finish up the ritual first?" He asked with a sweet smile as he leaned back against him.

"He's not my brother" Lousal growled. "Well technically-" the strange man started to speak only to be interrupted. "He's not, and I'll stay if you want to do that now... or maybe you're too excited to wait that long" he glared at Tartaros, still jealous.

Tartaros' eyes widened as he understood- or at least thought he did. "Ohh! So, so wait. He took your brother's body? Cool..." The demon said with a definitely excited expression as he smiled at the other male and gripped his hand. "Come in!" He said quickly before glancing at Lousal. "I wanna do it now, but... You won't be able to move for a bit~"

"Wow, you're a smart one. What's your name cutie? I'm Thomas" He flashed a bright smile. "no you're not" Lousal huffed "I don't want to have to listen to you two so we can just wait..." he muttered. The back of Thomas' shirt moved and a few thick tentacles slipped out from under his shirt to pick up the box, the tentacles were the same color as his eyes and oozed an almost clear goo.

"My name's Tartaros~" The demon said with a smile before glaring lightly at Lousal. "Please shut up. Just because you're jealous doesn't mean you have to be an ass." The blond said bluntly before noticing the tentacles. His lips parted a bit as he stared at him, clearly excited. "So cool..." He muttered out, like some fanboy. The demon moved a bit so the box could be carried inside. "Wait, so if you have his body, does that mean he isn't there anymore? Or is this temporary?"

Lousal flinched at the demon's words but went quiet. "Tartaros... That's such a pretty name" Thomas walked inside, lightly wrapping a free tentacle around Tartaros' waist. "Oh, the original Thomas is long dead. I killed when I took his body... How many years ago was that? Twelve?" He smirked at Lousal who just glared back at him.

"Ohh~" Tartaros said when he understood. "I see... Sounds fun!" He decided with a chuckle as he looked at Lousal with a wide grin. "So you gonna stay after all?" The demon teased, shivering in anticipation as the tentacle wrapped around his waist. This alone was enough for him to feel excited, even a bit needy. He was so, so very curious to find out what it felt like...

"no, I'm leaving" Lousal hissed before stalking out of the house and slamming the door behind him. Thomas set the box down by the front door, completely ignoring the man's outburst. "Well, the half breed's in there, he should stay sedated for a few hours..." he grinned at Tartaros.

Tartaros smiled his overly-sweet smile at Thomas, carefreely wrapping his arms around his neck. "I might as well take the blood later." He muttered out as he pulled the other down for a kiss. It felt nice to have a change... Even if this guy looked a whole lot like Lousal. The demon felt his cock twitching in anticipation as he hoped to finally get his dream fullfilled.

Thomas chuckled softly as he returned the kiss. He wrapped his arms around the demon's waist, joined by a couple tentacles. A couple more caught Tartaros' legs and lifted him up a little, forcing him to wrap his legs around the man's waist. "you're very forward aren't you?" he murmured.

"I don't see the point in not being that way." Tartaros answered simply, moving his hand to tangle them into Thomas' hair. "Besides... I've been wanting to try this out for a long time..." He said with dreamy eyes that slowly filled up with lust. His legs wrapped tightly around the other's waist as he held onto his neck with his arms.

"I don't know what you could possibly see in Lousal... You could do so much better than him." Thomas' tentacles slipped up the demon's legs, leaving a trail of cold goo on his skin. "so...you want me to take you to the bedroom or just fuck you right here against the wall?"

"Maybe I could... It's a bit too late for that now, however." Tartaros groaned out lightly as he sighed out softly, moaning out at the feeling of tentacles on his lips. "I honestly don't care." The demon said with a smirk as he looked at Thomas, gripping onto his hair lightly. "I just need you to fill me up..." He panted out softly, his grip on the other's hair tightening.

Thomas smirked, one of his tentacles pressed against the demon's entrance. "let's see how many I can fit in you..." he murmured, slowly pushing the tip into Tartaros. He let it squirm inside the others body. He pressed a kiss to the demon's lips, another tentacle started to push Tartaros' mouth open.

Tartaros moaned out, relaxing his body so the tentacle could slip inside easily. It felt better than he even imagined - and this was only the beginning... The demon decided to act a bit feisty and lightly bit down on the tentacle in his mouth, trailing his tongue over the sides with a smirk. Maybe if he acted a bit like this, things would be more fun? He wasn't a demon for nothing, after all.

Thomas chuckled softly at the bite. The tentacle only start to ooze more and swelled in Tartaros' mouth. It wrapped around his tongue and lightly squeezed. The other one pushed deeper into his ass, lightly feeling ever inch of his insides. Suddenly Thomas frowned and pulled the tentacle back into his mouth. "he's been rough with you down here..." he murmured, gently prodding a spot inside the demon.