My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal moaned at the sight of Tartaros touching himself like that. "o-okay" he murmured, watching the demon needily. He wanted to touch him so badly but he knew he couldn't make any moves without permission. He bit down on his lip as he watched, forcing himself not to push up against the other's body.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros smirked slightly at the other as he continued pushing his fingers in and out slowly. His eyes were half-lidded, filled with amusement and lust - he adored seeing Lousal as needy as this. Finally done, he slowly undid the other's pants, freeing his cock. The demon applied some lube to the organ before winking. "Do you really, really want this~?"

Lousal stared up at him with wide eyes. He let out a pained moan as his cock was pulled out and touched. "please Tartaros... I really, really want you..." he panted softly, his eyes roaming up and down the demon's body. It was obvious that it was hard for him to hold back.

Tartaros smiled sweetly as he moved closer, placing his hands on Lousal's shoulders as he positioned his cock to his entrance. "One more thing... You're not allowed to move your hips until I say so~ If you do, I'm going to break a small bone... Each time!" And with this, he began lowering himself, a soft moan leaving his mouth.

Lousal roughly bit down on his own lip, his whole body going tense with the strain of keeping still. He let out a low moan and panted softly, his shoulders starting to tremble. He wanted to shove the demon down and fuck him senseless but he knew that Tartaros was in full control of the situation.

Tartaros grinned widely at Lousal as he, while holding himself up by gripping his shoulders, began moving slowly. Feeling Lousal's cock sliding out and back in with such slow speed felt incredible... He could feel every inch... "So good..." He moaned out as he slowly began speeding up, his lips parted in pleasure.

Lousal moaned in pleasure and frustration. He clenched his hands into fists behind his back, his breath already shallow and desperate. His hips twitched slightly with excitement but he quickly got a hold of himself. "I'm s-sorry" he whimpered, not wanting a bone to be broken.

Tartaros barely felt the twitch and chuckled lightly, raising his eyes up to Lausal. "That's not good." He whispered out and, without any ceremonies, reached behind the other's back, grabbed his hand and broke his left pinky finger. "I can't forgive you something like this~" He whispered out before slowly continuing. His pace was faster now, he made sure to push his cock as deep as it went...

Lousal cried out in agony, tears sprung to his eyes and he forced himself to resist the urge to struggle. His whole body was shaking with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He shut his eyes tightly, focusing on keeping his lower body still despite the almost overwhelming urge to move.

Tartaros slowly closed his eyes as he moaned, going faster and harder as seconds passed. The demon would heal the broken bone in a day... He figured that would work best. He could sharpen Lousal's ability to feel pain, so that the day is unbearable... That should be fun. With a smirk on his face, the blond continued, his back arching out as he moaned, slowly getting close.

Lousal bit down on his lip until it started to bleed. The pain was slowly becoming more than he could bear, every time Tartaros moved it made it worse. His breath came in shallow gasps and he began to feel more affected by the pain than the pleasure. He was really no where near climax, in fact he was slowly beginning to lose his erection.

Tartaros opened his eyes and let out a grin. "Oh, you're no fun now." He murmured out and took Lousal's face into his hands, kissing him softly. This should numb the pain enough to continue properly... Maybe instead of pain he should use Thomas' advice? That was probably a better idea... Lousal would stay with his raging erection and he could have fun. Abruptly pulling away, Tartaros stood up and grinned. He healed the other's finger instantly and chuckled. "Change of plans."

Lousal slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the demon, tears running down his cheeks. He opened his mouth to ask what the demon meant but quickly stopped himself, afraid that he might piss Tartaros off. Instead he just stared at the other, trying to stop his shaking.

Tararos smirked as he fixed up his clothing and lightly traced a finger over Lousal's cock. "You were a bad boy, you know... Maybe pain isn't the bed way after all~" He decided with a chuckle and turned around. "I'll get back at some point~" He said with a grin and began walking through the door.

"no!" Lousal screamed as Tartaros started to walk away. "don't go! You already punished me for that! I didn't mean to move!" he struggled to move towards the door. "Tartaros!" he was already starting to panic at the idea of being left alone for a long time.

Tartaros stopped and turned back to Lousal, chuckling quietly. "But I healed it, didn't I? It doesn't hurt anymore~" The demon said with a light grin as he pushed his hands into his pockets. "Think of yourself as a dog. I'll train you in a very strict manner~" The blond added with a soft chuckle.

"it was an accident Tartaros!" Lousal managed to get to the edge of the bed, close to falling off. "I won't do it again, I swear" his shoulders were shaking with fear. "don't leave me alone, I don't want to be alone anymore..." he whimpered fearfully. "I'm scared..." the last two words came out as a barely audible whisper, he didn't want to admit it but it was true.

Tartaros smiled sweetly as he watched Lousal. "Then be scared. Fear is the most interesting thing in humans..." He said with a light smirk as he walked out, closing the door behind him. The demon took out the adress of Thomas and began walking out of the house. He would pay the guy a visit... Maybe get him to fuck him again or something. Next time he left he would definitely go hunting.

Thomas' house was more like a mansion. It was extremely old looking and ornate, but extremely clean despite the obvious age. Thomas was currently in the back yard reading a book, the house had a few of his pets wandering around but was mostly very quiet.

Tataros took some time to find the house, and then Thomas himself. The demon put on a wide grin as he walked towards the man after entering through the gate. They let him in after he said who he was and who he wanted to see. "Thomas~!" He called out happily as he walked towards the mentioned man. He smiled warmly at him and tilted his head. Was the guy even happy to see him?

Thomas looked up and smiled brightly. "Tartaros, how great to see you" he said cheerfully. He rose to his feet, revealing that one of his tentacles was limp and wrapped in discolored bandages. He walked over to Tartaros and lightly touched the demon's cheek with his hand. "how have you been doing?"

Tartaros blinked a few times and frowned as the other stood up. "...This isn't from me, right?" He asked while motioning to the limp tentacle. The demon shook his head at the question and smiled. "I'm having fun training Lousal. He seems awfully scared of being alone." The blond said with a grin. He extended one hand and let out a smile. "Lemme heal that for you." He asked with a smile.

Thomas used his hands to lift up the tentacle. "thank you, it wasn't from you at all. I'm just dealing with a very difficult pet of my own and he has surprisingly strong jaws" he chuckled softly and shook his head. "Yes, I'm sure he is afraid of being alone..."

Tartaros shook his head as he took the tentacle into his hands, holding it gently as he healed it up. Taking off the bandages, the demon smiled widely and let go. "Here you go~" He said with a smile. The blond blinked a few times at how the other responded to him talking about Lousal. "Come to think of it... You probably know a lot about him, don't you?"

"oh yes, I know quite a lot about Lousal..." Thomas smiled and wrapped a tentacle around Tartaros' waist. "Would you like to go inside? I can tell you whatever you'd like to know about him... I doubt he'd tell you anything even if you asked him"