My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

"If you die, I die too." Tartaros growled out before closing his eyes. The demon began some kind of a chant, as the blood lines began glowing faintly. The blond seemed as if he was in trance - suddenly, the lamps burst, leaving the room completely dark. The curtains had been drawn before, therefore not a single ray of light managed to get in. Tartaros opened his eyes a little bit - instead of being the usual red, they were now pitch black. He motioned for Lousal to drknk the mass, his movements hurried and messy.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal hesitated for a moment before gulping down the strange liquid. He grimaced at the strange taste but didn't say anything. He didn't know what Tartaros had planned and honestly wasn't too happy about being involved in this weird ritual.

A low, rumbling growl left Tartaros' lips as the liquid disappeared into Lousal's body. Soon enough it would feel like his insides were on fire - a few minutes later, Lousal wouldn't be able to use a single muscle in his body. The demon's eyes slowly closed, though quiet mumbles of the previous chant never stopped leaving his mouth. The blood lines on the ground were glowing brighter now, almost as if they were to light up in flames any moment...

Lousal suddenly cried out of pain as the burning sensation hit him like a truck. His knees buckled beneath his weight, his pride still barely intact and trying to keep him off the ground. But it was useless, he collapsed in the middle of the markings. His vision blurred as he screamed at Tartaros to make it stop. His body shuddered uselessly and tears ran down his face, he couldn't think straight and no longer even noticed his own screams of agony.

The mumbles coming from Tartaros slowly quieted down as he leaned back against the wall, catching his breath quietly. His lips stretched out into a lazy grin at all of the cries and shouts coming from Lousal. Gathering up his strength, he walked up to him and kneeled down, his eyes still black. "Shhh..." He whispered soothingly, somewhat... Satisfied, to see him like this. The ritual was complete - truly, the demon used the shortest one possible, but it would have the longest time to actually gain the effects. Tartaros slowly pulled Lousal away into the bed, watching him in amusement. What would he feel when he wouldn't be able to move, but the pain would keep on burning?

Lousal let out a string of terrified sobs, he tried to reach out for the demon for some kind of comfort but found his arms were freezing up. He tried to say something to Tartaros but all that came out was a rush of panicked babbling. His body wouldn't move and he felt horribly dizzy from pain.

Tartaros chuckled faintly as he watched Lousal, then leaned down and pressed a small kiss to his forehead. "It's going to be fine..." He murmured quietly, with his hands gently wiping off the tears. The demon licked his lips as he put one finger into his mouth, adoring the salty taste.

Soon enough, he used the ropes and blindfold on Lousal, but left him on the comfy bed. He was certain that he wouldn't break the ropes... The blond stayed with him all the while, whispering soothing words, gently stroking his hair - as if for a child.

At first Lousal tried to fight against his inability to move. It was too hard for him to form words with his mind muddled with pain so he merely let out cries of fear and pain. The blindfold seemed terrifying, now h couldn't even see what the demon was planning next. But the gentle touches and words slowly made the man relax. He went quiet except for a few soft whimpers at the dizzying pain in his whole body. He slowly felt his mobility return to his body and lightly twitched his finger tips to test this new advancement in his situation.

Tartaros smiled sweetly as he watched Lousal, who seemed to be getting "up". He ran his fingers over his blond hair, sighing quietly at the sweat. "Don't move too much." He murmured out against his ear, gently kissing it. "Can you say anything now?" The demon questioned quietly, his hand tangled into Lousal's hair on the back of his head. "Though I doubt you'll move anyway... See, your brother told me to try something out..." The blond whispered out with a small smirk. "It's time to train you properly. Now I don't have to be scared you'll die or anything..."

Lousal gasped at the feeling of the demon's hand in his hair, normally it would have barely hurt at all but right now the slight pull was almost enough to make the man scream. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times before managing to form words. "he's... Not my brother..." he choked out. "what... Are you... Planning?"

Tartaros smiled at Lousal before leaning down to press a feather light kiss to his lips. "I'll make you obedient, Lousal." He whispered out, moving his lips to his ear. "Just calm down and listen to me... As long as you do that, you'll be fine~" The demon said with a light smirk as he let out a quiet sigh, his breath going into the other's ear, probably causing unpleasant tickling.

Lousal tried to struggle, but it only made the pain worse. "n-no... I don't... Don't want to be obedient..." he shuddered at the feeling of the demon's breath. "hate you... let me go..." it was still hard for him to speak, his whole mind was muddled by the horrible pain.

Tartaros let out a quiet chuckle as he placed a hand gently on Lousal's shoulder. "Shhh..." He whispered soothingly as he pulled back, his warmth leaving the man completely. "I'll come back in a bit~ Behave nicely now! Not that you can really move..." The demon trailed off with a grin as he turned to walk out.

Lousal started to struggle violently, each movement felt like it was making his body tear apart. "no! Tartaros! Can't- Can't see!" he tried to yell after the demon. The blindfold made everything worse, he couldn't tell if Tartaros was already gone or was just pretending to leave.

Tartaros let out one last chuckle at how Lousal was behaving before leaving the room. He decided to spend the time in the city - he had to get some proper clothes... And demons wouldn't have to pay. When he came back, the blond had a bunch of bags with clothes his size. Even now he was wearing some pastel blue jeans and a hoodie... He walked up to see how Lousal was doing, sitting down on the bed next to him.

At first Lousal had kept screaming for the demon and struggling against his bindings. But eventually he gave up. He completely stopped moving and just waited. It seemed like hours of staying still and completely alone. The pain was still horrible and it seemed like it was never going to end. He let out a pathetic whimper as the bed shifted from Tartaros sitting down. "hello...?" his voice was hoarse and painful from screaming.

Tartaros let out a smile as he reached out and gently ran a hand over the other's hair. "Did you miss me that much?" He asked with a chuckle as he leaned closer and pressed a kiss to Lousal's neck. "You shouldn't hurt yourself... I'll make you a cup of tea, okay?" The demon asked softly, his voice soothing as he watched the taller blond with his pitch black eyes. It would take a few days for them to return to red...

Lousal tried to squirm towards Tartaros' voice. "no... Don't go..." his body was still in horrible pain, he didn't want to be alone with that feeling anymore. Somehow having Tartaros leave him alone felt like the worst punishment possible.

Tartaros let out a quiet chuckle as he turned back around and walked back to Lousal. He sat down on the bed next to him and reached out to lightly lift his chin up. "Why not?" He asked with a slight smirk, lightly tracing over the man's jawline with his finger. "What reason is there for me not to go? You can't really stop me right now..."

Lousal hesitated at the demon's words, he knew it was true. He was completely helpless like this, he couldn't make Tartaros do anything like this. "please... Don't leave me alone..." he whimpered. He was starting to tremble from the feeling of complete helplessness. He hated this, he hated being so weak but he didn't want to be alone.

Tartaros grinned lightly and leaned closer, pressing the lightest kiss to Lousal's lips. "Well, you're asking so nicely~ How could I refuse?" The demon teased with a smirk as he ran a hand over the other's hair. "Will you be a good boy for me now?" The blond questioned as he gently massages the other's scalp, watching him closely, curiously.

Lousal hesitated to respond. He didn't want to agree to behave but he knew that Tartaros was in complete control of the situation. He slowly leaned into the demon's touch. "yes... will you stay here with me?" he hated how helpless his voice sounded, like some child talking to their parents.

Tartaros let out a soft laugh as he moved his hands to stroke Lousal's cheek. "Until you behave." He responded with a smile. "Do you want anything?" The demon asked softly, slowly moving his hand down to the other's chest, gently carressing it. "I might leave for a few minutes.. I think you'll manage that, won't you?"

Lousal shuddered at the feeling of his chest being touched. "I want water... And I want to see you" His voice sounded like he was begging the demon, he didn't want to stay blindfolded any longer. He was starting to feel humiliated by his own helplessness in this situation.

Tartaros smiled and pulled his hand back. "I'll get you water, but you won't see me just yet." He said with a small smirk. "Unless... Unless you beg honestly~" The demon decided as he got off the bed. He was certain that Lousal wouldn't beg - he didn't seem like a guy who would ever do that.