My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Thomas smiled and held the demon close. "hm... well I told you why he's so messed up... well what else can I tell you? he keeps pets but usually ends up kicking them out or killing them when he starts to feel like he might grow attached... I'm surprised he didn't do that to you, I guess he really loves you or he knows that you'll kill him if he tries that"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros let out a faint chuckle ashe shook his head lightly. "You don't know how demon relationships work... Do you?" He asked lazily as he snuggled into the other. "Basically... Lousal ended up becoming my partner, and if he dies, I die... And if I'm away for too long, I might die too..." He trailed off with a sigh. "I wish I had a demon partner instead of a human..." The blond muttered out with a pout.

"well... in that case just make him your pet" Thomas smiled lazily. "He's immortal now and you could always leave him with me if you need someone to take care of him while you do other things" he lightly patted the demon's ass. "you can't let him dominate your attention because of that... it's clear that he isn't enough for you"

Tartaros chuckled and nodded, a smirk on his face. "I'm working on it." He muttered out with a light grin. The demon smiled sweetly at Thomas and pressed a light kiss to his neck. "Mm, you understand me already~" He said with a soft chuckle as he closed his eyes. "You're right, he isn't enough for me... Hnn, if I hadn't met you, everything would be worse..." He trailed off with a soft sigh.

"then its a good thing we met" Thomas smiled and lightly pet the demon's hair. "I'm glad you think I understand you... I'm never really sure if I understand people or not" he chuckled softly. "I usually don't care though, but you're very fun to spend time with"

Tartaros let out a soft noise of agreement as he snuggled closer to Thomas, sighing softly. "I don't really fit in the 'people' group though.." He said lazily as he chuckled, smiling at what he heard next. "Well, you're a good fuck... That alone is already great~ And you're... Well, you. I like you." The demon muttered out as he pressed his face into Thomas' shoulder.

"Well, I'm flattered" Thomas murmured. "it's too bad that you didn't make me your partner instead of Lousal" he sighed and gently played with the demon's hair. "but I think you can make things work out with him, and my door is always open for you"

Tartaros chuckled quietly and nodded, snuggling into the other male with a satisfied, lazy smile on his face. "Thanks, that'll help out a lot..." He murmured out with a quiet sigh. "Hmmm... What more can you tell me about Lousal?" He asked lazily, closing his eyes. "Or about yourself... Or the man whos body you're taken..."

"well... I'm just a sort of demonic parasite. I can only come to the human world if I'm summoned and Thomas summoned me but made some mistakes so I took over his body and gained his memories... That's about it" Thomas smiled down at Tartaros. "what do you want to know about Lousal?"

Tartaros chuckled lightly at the explanation he got. "Well, if you say so..." He trailed off with a lazy smile. The demon glanced up and smiled back at Thomas as he wrapped his arms around his neck. "Do you know what his other fears are?" He asked, a smirk forming on his face. If he knew all of his fears, he could use them against Lousal...

"his fears? hmm... he's scared of being on the bottom in sex... he's scared of betrayal, so you could probably just make him watch as you let someone else fuck you" Thomas thought for a moment. "not being able to see... being out of control in general... Also I think drowning is another fear of his"

Tartaros chuckled quietly when Thomas began talking. Well, he could never top Lousal. That wouldn't be any fun. The next idea seemed quite nice... "Well, if you'd come and fuck me, then alright." He said with a light, sleepy chuckle. The demon nuzzled into the other male lightly, his eyes closed. "I'll keep the blindfold on then..." He murmured softly, his body curling into a ball on Thomas' lap. "And I'll see if I can do something with drowning..."

Thomas gently pet the demon's hair, trying to help him relax. "mm... You could always get someone else to top him if you didn't want to do it yourself... And I would be more than happy to come over and help you out" he slowly wrapped his tentacles around Tartaros' body, caccooning him in his soft, damp, embrace. "I haha a couple of ideas of how to break him..."

Tartaros nodded, his breathing calm and even as his body relaxed completely. He let out a soft grunt in response as he just snuggled closer, hiding his face into Thomas' neck. The tentacles felt a bit weird around him... He'd get cold the minute they would let go off him. "Bed..." The demon muttered out, letting out a quiet, satisfied sigh.

Thomas nodded and stood up, keeping Tartaros cocooned in his tentacles. "alright..." he murmured before carrying him upstairs to an unused bedroom. He lay down with the demon, keeping him snuggled up against himself. "just go to sleep for now..."

While he was being carried, Tartaros wrapped his arms around the other's neck. That felt nice... The demon snuggled up against Thomas when they both layed down in the bed, his eyelids growing heavy. He let out a soft noise of agreement before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Thomas just lay with the demon the whole time he was asleep. Thomas couldn't actually sleep at all so he just watched Tartaros with a small smile, gently petting his hair and leaving light kisses on his face as he waited for the demon to wake up again.

Tartaros slept for a good four hours until he finally began waking. The demon snuggled up to the source of warmth, his lips parted as he yawned softly and slowly opened his eyes. It was clear that they were slowly returning to the usual red color now - for now they were a very dark red color. "...Morning." He muttered out softly as he yawned again.

Thomas gave him a light kiss of the for head. "good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" he slowly pulled his tentacles away, giving the demon the freedom to pull away if he wanted to. "would you like something to eat? I can get someone to cook breakfast for you..."

Tartaros grumbled softly and nodded at the question, then snuggled up closer to Thomas. Really, the demon could be quite cute sometimes. He didn't like the fact that the tentacles pulled back at all... He felt cold without them. "No... I should go back to Lousal..." The blond mumbled with a soft yawn.

Thomas ran his fingers through the demon's hair. "you're like a cat when you're sleeping... it's surprisingly cute" he murmured. He lightly trailed a tentacle up Tartaros' hip. "Will you come visit me again soon? I'd love to have some more fun with you..."

Tartaros let out a quiet chuckle at the comment and smiled, looking up at Thomas. "Thanks." He muttered out a response before slowly pulling away. A small shiver ran up his spine when he felt the tentacle trailing up his hip - that felt good... "I'll definitely come back soon." He promised with a light grin.

"Alright" Thomas pulled his tentacles away. "I guess I'll take you soon, let me know if you need any help with Lousal" He slowly sat up. "would you like me to drive you home? I don't want you to strain yourself by flying all the way"

Tartaros let out a warm smile and shook his head as he stood up from the bed, wincing softly before rubbing his lower back with a soft sigh. "I can fly, don't worry." He said with a small smile as he stretched and soon grew his wings. "I'll come back if I need help." The demon said before rising up into the air.

Thomas nodded and watched him rise up with a smile. "okay then, see you soon" he lay back down on the bed with a soft sigh, briefly wondering how Lousal would be doing. The human had been alone for a long time by now... He would no doubt be in bad shape...