My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros blinked a few times at what he heard and nodded, a small shiver running through his body when the tentacle wrapped around him. He remembered what could be done with them... He wanted to feel it again. The demon let out a smile as he leaned into the other man. "Sure~ Um... I don't even know where to start. Do you know anything about how he ended up like that?"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"Like that? You mean how he acts emotionally detached but panics when he's alone?" Thomas led the demon inside to a nice living room. He sat down on the couch and pulled Tartaros to sit in his lap. "of course I do... I'll tell you all about it if you let me do a little touching while I talk..."

Tartaros chuckled at how Thomas put it, but nodded. "Yeah, like that." He answered. When he was seated in the other's lap, he only shifted a bit to get more comfortable and leaned against the man. "Mmhm~ Go ahead. One condition though... This time, don't stop at two." He said with a light smirk.

"Lousal had hurt you... I didn't want to make it worse" Thomas murmured, pressing his fingers against the other's neck. "where to start..." he slowly slipped a couple tentacles under the demon's shirt to feel his chest. "well... Lousal's father was part of the mafia, I guess he was a little bit crazy and he ended up seriously abusing Lousal's older brother Thomas..." he slipped a tentacle down into Tartaros' pants. "then one day Thomas lost it and killed their father, took over the gang and locked Lousal up in the basement. He ended up reenacting what their father did to him on Lousal for a few years until one day the gang was having some trouble and he summoned me to help them..." he wrapped a tentacle around Tartaros' cock and lightly squeezed. "Of course I killed him and took over his body, as you can tell. Then when I found Lousal I let him go and tried to explain who I was... But he thought that I had taken over his brother back when Thomas first killed their father and so I've been taking the blame for all that for years" he sighed softly. "and of course what his brother did really messed him up so now he's a bit strange"

Tartaros, being a demon, didn't find all that too upsetting even if he understood everything. Soft moans left his mouth from time to time as he closed his eyes, leaning against the other with a satisfied expression on his face. "Mm... Humans are so damn weird..." He said with a soft sigh and a breathy moan. "So basically... Lousal was abused and so he doesn't let anyone too close and is scared of being alone?" He tried to sum it up, but the tentacle on his cock kept on distracting him. "Fuck... You know what... Screw it. Just fuck me and we'll talk after that." He said with a low groan as he turned around to kiss Thomas.

Thomas chuckled softly and slowly moved a tentacle to press against the demon's entrance, purposefully trying to tease him. "my, my... If I didn't know better I might think you came here for more than just talking about Lousal..." he murmured.

Tartaros bit down on his lip,his eyes closing at the feeling. "I did leave Lousal in the middle of sex... He was a bad boy~" The demon answered with a breathy moan as he pushed his body down,wanting to get the tentacle inside of him already. The blond turned around so he was facing Thomas while craddling his waist. "Try to fit in as many as there goes." Tartaros said with a confident grin.

Thomas grinned and without warning pushing a tentacle into the demon. "sounds wonderful... Just say something if it becomes painful..." He was already starting to push a second tentacle into his entrance. More tentacles slipped from under Thomas' shirt, wrapping around Tartaros' thighs and exploring his soft skin.

Tartaros gasped out softly as the tentacle made way inside, making him moan out lewdly. He arched out his back at the feeling of another, panting softly as his cheeks flushed light pink. "Fuck... More..." He pleaded, spreading his legs apart more so that Thomas would have an easier time trying to fit more tentacles into him. The most things he'd had was a dildo, a small vibrator and a cock... He wanted to have even more this time. He truly was a masochist.

Thomas chuckled softly and suddenly thrust two more in at the same time. "mm... I can see why Lousal went too far with you, when you get like this you're almost completely irresistible..." He prodded the demon's entrance with a forth, a small tentacle pushed lightly on Tartaros' urethra.

A loud moan escaped Tartaros' mouth shen two more tentacles made way inside. Yes, this was perfect... He moaned lewdly as his eyes closed - yet he nearly let out a scream when a tentacle pressed against the tip of his cock. It wasn't going to go in... Was it? The blond soon got lost in his messy thoughts as he felt more tentacles. He wanted to be filled up so much, he'd think he was about to blow up. His lips parted, almost inviting a few tentacles to get in there as well.

Thomas pressed a kiss to the demon's lips, letting a few tentacles push through his mouth and into Tartaros'. He thrust to more tentacles into his ass at the same time. Slowly he pushed a small, well lubricated, tentacle into the demon's cock, stretching the hole out.

Tartaros didn't think it could get any better than this. With more and more tentacles pushing into his ass, a few in his mouth and the one pushing into his cock, he felt like he was experiencing the most blissful thing ever. His eyes filled with pleasured tears as he moaned out, as much as the tentacles in his mouth let him, and lightly moved his hips. He wouldn't be able to cum with the tentacle in his cock, would he? Now that made him even more excited...

Thomas added even more tentacles into the demon's ass until it seemed like the skin might rip. He continued to push tentacles into Tartaros' mouth, filling him up completely. The tentacle in Tartaros' cock squirmed slightly, while the others roughly thrust into his body.

It appeared that he was wrong. More tentacles clearly meant more good. Tartaros was a mess by then - each thrust caused a pleasured, mut muffled moan from his mouth, yet it was nothing compared to the scream when the tentacle in his cock squirmed. Tears began rolling down his cheeks from the complete satisfaction as he was filled up completely. He thought just how good it would feel when each of those tentacles came inside of him... His hands gripped helplessly at Thomas' clothing, his cheeks slowly getting wet with tears. It was too good...

Thomas moaned softly and pushed his tentacle deeper into the demon's cock. He pulled his tentacles out of Tartaros' mouth and back into himself for a moment. "do you want to cum yet?" he breathed, letting the tentacles in the demon's ass thrust in harder.

Tartaros cried out in pleasure when the tentacle moved deeper into his cock. How did that feel so good?... As the tentacles retreated from his mouth, the demon nearly choked on all ghe air he suddenly got. Shaking his head frantically at the question, he opened his mouth again to get it filled. He didn't want for this to end yet... He still wanted to feel a little bit more...

"Alright, just tap me on the shoulder when you want to..." Thomas murmured before forcing his tentacles back into the demon's mouth. He used a couple more to lift Tartaros up before dropping him down on the tentacles without any warning. He moaned lowly at the pleasurable feeling.

Tartaros nodded a bit to what the other said, moaning out as his mouth was filled again. He began sucking them deeper in, greedily drinking the sweet ooze that came from them. His eyes closed in pleasure as he was lifted and... As he was dropped back down, a pleasured scream tore out of his throat. That felt amazing! The demon whined as he grounded his ass down, wanting to feel it again as he gripped Thomas' shirt tighter.

Thomas lifted him up before dropping him again, forcing the tentacles even deeper into the demon's body. He let the tentacles wrap around each other and press roughly against the Tartaros' prostate. The tentacles started to pulsate, swelling and then relaxing over and over as Thomas grew closer to climax.

Tartaros nearly screamed out in pleasure at how good everything felt. As the tentacles pressed roughly against his prostate, the demon reay felt like he was about to explode. He began tapping desperately at the other's shoulder, the tentacle inside his cock making him unable to cum. The blond had tears rolling down his cheeks one after another, as if the pleasure was too much to take.

Thomas groaned in pleasure and roughly yanked his tentacle out of the demon's cock. He thrust into him a couple more times before releasing his thick, sweet tasting cum into Tartaros ass and throat with a loud moan, his body shuddering at the pleasurable feeling of release.

Tartaros screamed out in a mix of pleasure and pain when the tentacle from his cock was roughly pulled out. It took him a few moments to cum, just a bit before Thomas. When he was filled up from both ends, Tartaros thought he would pass out for sure. Greedily drinking up the cum in his mouth while his ass clenched around the tentacles inside. His eyes closed as he waited for the tentacles to be removed so he could rest up..

Thomas slowly pulled his tentacles out, panting softly. The tentacles went back to hiding under the back of his shirt and he wrapped his arms around the demon's body. "mm... Want me to get you to a bed so you can rest for a bit?"

When all of the tentacles left his body, a sigh of relief left his mouth. He relaxed against Thomas' body, his eyes falling closed. "Mmm..." He grunted out, feeling as if he couldn't use his tongue properly. "Stay here... Tell 'bout Lousal more..." He grumbled out softly, his words slurred from the pleasure still staying in his mind. He wanted to do this more often for sure...