My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

"you'll die if you kill me!" Lousal shakily tried to push the demon's hand away. "you were enjoying it! Then I fucked up and went to far, I tried to make up for it but you wouldn't fucking let me! What more do you want from me?" he was starting to feel dizzy from blood loss.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros smirked, putting his bloody fingers over Lousal's lips. "First, I'd like for you to tone down a bit... It's hurting my ears~" The demon was still mocking the one who previously owned him. "You tried to make up for it? If I remember correctly, you raped me again after that."

Lousal went quiet. He didn't know how to respond anymore. The demon was right, he really hadn't been able to control himself. He had gone back to thinking of Tartaros as his pet. "j-just kill me already..." he said quietly. He was getting really dizzy now, it looked like there were two Tartaroses in front of him. "that's what you want right?" he wanted to argue more but couldn't really think straight anymore. "this has all been so stupid... I thought that somehow a demon like you might be able to understand me... That things would work out since we're both such monsters..." he chuckled softly. "How the hell could I actually think I fell in love?"

Tartaros smiled sweetly at the human in front of him. The last words, however, made him flinch the slightest bit. He didn't say anything at all - instead, he wrapped an arm around the other's neck and pulled him down for a light kiss. "It's your own fault for falling in love with someone who can kill you." He whispered out into his ear, but pulled away with a warm smile. "I like this side of you better~ See, if you actually think about what you're doing and saying, we can both get along..." He said with a smile as he poked at the other's chest. "I'd sugest putting some bandages on. I don't feel like fixing it at the moment."

Lousal winced at the poke, his legs were shaking. "I don't want to bandage it... I'd rather just bleed to death" he shut his eyes. "what's the point? I've fucked up so much... I don't want to deal with you showing me just how much you hate me..."

Tataros smiled sweetly once again as he lightly trailed his finger over the other's chest. The wounds had a very thin layer of skin covering them - just a little bit of force would open them again. "Oh, but love and hate are so close to one another!" The demon exclaimed in an overly-happy tone as he looked at Lousal. "I feel like I both love and hate you.. Isn't it fascinating?"

"why are you doing this to me?" Lousal said quietly. "I don't understand you..." his gaze dropped to the floor. "you don't love me... you never did... you were just waiting for me to relax and make a couple mistakes so you could torture me..."

Tartaros rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck with a rather happy expression. "Please, you shouldn't pity yourself~" He said simply as he looked at the other with half-lidded eyes. "Maybe I do love you... Or maybe I don't. You'll have the whole eternity to find out!" The demon said with a grin as he pulled Lousal down for another kiss.

Lousal shook his head and tried to push the demon away. "no... I don't want to become immortal, I don't want to have to spend eternity with something like you..." his shoulders were shaking as he desperately tried to regain some composure.

Tartaros grinned widely as he pressed a hand to Lousal's abdomen. "Shh..." He whisprered softly as he smiled, his palm emitting soothing warmth into the other's body. "You'll be immortal with me... We'll live forever!" The demon said with a grin as he pressed Lousal to the wall. "You won't be able to escape me..."

Lousal shuddered at the warmth, it was somehow calming. Without really thinking about his actions he reached up and wrapped his arms around Tartaros' shoulders. He let himself rest his forehead against the demon's shoulder, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He wasn't really against spending eternity with the demon... he was just scared of what Tartaros had planned.

Tartaros smiled sweetly at Lousal, gently running his fingers through his hair. "That's right... No use fighting it..." He whispered quietly as he brought his other arm around the other's much taller body. The demon was awfully short, actually... As he pressed a kiss to the other's cheek, he smirked lightly. "You'll be forever mine."

Lousal hesitated for a moment before nodding. "you can't leave me..." he murmured. "if I'm going to be yours then you have to stay with me..." He let himself fully relax in the demon's arms. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. If he could just let Tartaros be in control then maybe things would work out...

Tartaros chuckled quietly, gently combing his fingers through Lousal's hair. "Seems like I tamed you, mm?" He asked in slight mockery as he looked at the other, lightly tilting his head. "If you go back to being an animal, I won't forgive you." He whispered out before slowly pulling away. "Now, let's see... You're free to meet other pets, but you can only fuck me when I say you can. If I don't like it,you stop. Understand?" The blond asked with his sweet smile.

Lousal nodded in understanding as he walked over to the bed. He sat down heavily and closed his eyes, trying to make the dizziness go away. "do I have to ask permission to kiss you?" he asked quietly. He felt stupid for asking that kind of question, but he really did want to know.

Tartaros tilted his head to one side, putting a finger to his lips as he thought. "Hmm... No, I think you can kiss me whenever you want~" The demon said after a bit, watching Lousal with a glee expression. "You said the half-breed would be here today, right?" The blond asked in excitement as he rocked on his heels. "I can't wait..."

Lousal sighed softly and opened his eyes. "Yeah... I would suggest just trying to ignore the... Thing... That's dropping the half breed off... Actually you might just want to stay hidden since it'll probably try to touch you" he sighed and laid back on the bed. "but that's just my suggestion..."

Tartaros raised a brow as he huffed, placing his hands on his thin hips. "What do you mean? What could it possibly do to me?" The demon asked with a raised brow as he stared at Lousal. His lips turned to a frown as he walked up to him and crawled on top of the other. "What is that 'thing' anyway?"

"he wont hurt you... It just feels disgusting... I'm not really clear on the details, but he's some kind of gross tentacle monster that takes over human bodies... So he looks human but when he's really interesting in something he'll reach out of the humans mouth to examine it, and it just feels slimy and gross" Lousal slowly sat back up, the dizziness had gone away. "but he has a talent of finding rare creatures... So he's pretty useful"

Tartaros stayed silent for a moment, his lips parted. "...Awesome." He said quietly, nibbling on his lower lip. "You'll have to force me to hide. No way I'm doing that by myself..." The demon said with an almost dreamy expression. He was always very much interested in tentacles - honestly, he was curious to find out what was it like to be fucked with tentacles. That actually sounded really good...

"I'm not going to force you to do anything... Remember?" Lousal grumbled. He wasn't sure why the demon seemed so happy about the tentacles. He pulled out his phone and checked his messages. "ah, he's almost here..." he frowned slightly, he was getting nervous about the whole thing.

Tataros smiled widely, looking at the other from above. "Ah, he is?" He asked with clear excitement as he grinned and lightly poked at Lousal's chest, not enough to actually break the wounds again. "It's so much calmer when you're like this..." The demon said dreamily as he smiled and leaned down for a kiss.

Lousal winced at the poke, quickly moving his hands to shield himself. "w-what the hell are you so excited about?" he muttered, looking away in mild annoyance. "You got all happy when I told you what he is... don't you think it's gross?" he didn't want to admit that he was actually jealous that Tartaros seemed excited about someone else.

Tartaros raised his eyebrows, looking at the other. "That "thing" has tentacles. That's so awesome... Do you think he could stay over for a bit?" The demon questioned excitedly, looking at Lousal. "Or.. Are you jealous?" As he asked that, a wide smirk grew on his face. "Hah, you're totally jealous!" The blond exclaimed with a laugh."

Lousal blushed deeply and quickly pulled away. "S-shut up, why the hell would I be jealous?" he snapped, quickly standing up. "if you want him to stay over then just ask him." he turned his back to Tartaros, trying to hide how embarrassed he was that the demon had noticed his feelings.