My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal chuckled softly and ran his hands up the demon's back. "I'll bring you somewhere and once I think I've seen a girl I'll let you know, then you can go scare or kill as many people as you want while I get her in the truck... sound good?" He leaned closer to Tartaros, almost brushing their lips together.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros chuckled softly as he listened, his smirk widening as time passed. “Sure, as long as the people aren't too fat... I like to at least chase them around a bit~“ The demon purred out somewhat lustfully as he placed both hands on Lousal's chest and gently ran his fingers over it. “Do we go now or is there anything else to do~?“

"it all depends on how hungry you are..." Lousal smirked and moved his hands back down to Tartaros' ass. "I'm sure I could think of something to keep you entertained if you want to wait..." he lightly squeezed the bare skin. "what do you want to do?" he asked, his voice low and lustful.

Tartaros let out a chuckle and pushed his ass into the other's hands, letting out a soft breath at the feeling. “I don't mind either~“ He said with a smirk while lightly brushing his fingers down Lousal's chest, purring softly. The demon soon laughed slightly while shaking his head and pulled away a bit. "But, food comes first." He said a bit cockily as he looked straight into the other's eyes.

Lousal got out of bed and stretched. "alright then" he grabbed some clothes and got dressed. He tossed some clothes to Tartaros. "Here you go, or would you rather just go naked?" he teased lightly. Lousal started to gather some things.

Tartaros huffed softly when the other got out of the bed so suddenly, basically just tossing him aside. He glared lightly at Lousal before he got the clothes and sighed out softly. "What's the point in wearing clothes?.. At least when I was in demon world we didn't worry about stuff like that..." He mumbled out while slipping on the clothes and standing up. "So, the slutty angel is still downstairs, right?"

Lousal glanced back at him. "yeah, he's probably passed out by now... He does that a lot" he walked over to Tartaros and wrapped his arms around the demon's waist. "you're not going to wear clothes? While being that irresistibly sexy?" he lightly bit Tartaros' neck "you just love making life hard for me don't you?"

Tartaros blinked and chuckled lightly while smirking to himself. Passed out? Well, wasn't that fun? The demon closed his eyes as he leaned into the other's touch and let out another chuckle at Lousal's words. "That's what demons do. We enjoy making others' lives miserable, or at least a bit harder..." He muttered out as he smirked and glanced at the taller male. "Do you want me to wear clothes~?"

"you don't just love me so much that you want to go against your basic instincts?" Lousal joked, pressing his lips to the Demon's neck. "hmm... It's up to you, I just might get distract if you're too sexy out there" he ran his hands up Tartaros' chest. "I just want to make sure you get the delicious meal you deserve"

Tartaros let out a laugh as he shook head and smirked before turning around to face Lousal. "Now, if I don't get my meal, I see a nice piece of meat right in front of me. Just enough muscles and fat, too~" He said with a smirk as he stood on his tip-toes to place both hands on the other's shoulders. "I don't want some weirdo touching me if I go without clothes. Maybe I'll put them on,..~"

Lousal chuckled softly and nodded. "yeah, I don't want anyone laying their hands on you..." he lightly slapped the demon's ass. "you have any preference on how old your meal is or anything like that?" he pulled away to finish getting ready to go. Lousal was enjoying the thrill he got from being around the demon. It was the closest he had ever gotten to actually liking one of his pets.

Tartaros grinned at the comment and chuckled. Maybe sometime he'd try making Lousal jealous... That should be fun. He snickered and nodded at the question. “Children have a too soft meat, old people have too much fat and the meat is awful... Middle-aged would be best~“ The demon said with a small smirk as he put on the clothes and stretched.

Lousal thought for a moment "alright, I think I have an idea... it will require you getting close to a church though, are you okay with that?" He smirked at the demon. "If I can find an unmarried religious woman she should be a virgin, does that sound good to you?"

Tartaros blinked a few times and shivered at the word ‘church‘. He took a small step back while hissing softly. “Hell no.“ He hissed out with narrowed eyes. “Anything that doesn't have something to do with church, unless you want for me to burn. Literally.“ He muttered out as he placed his hands on his hips and tilted his head.

"hm, I guess that's true..." Lousal sighed softly and took a step towards him. "okay, I'll find a better way to find someone for you" he wrapped an arm around Tartaros' waist "I don't want you to burn, you're already too hot" he laughed softly and leaned closer to him. "I just want to find someone perfect for you"

Tartaros blinked a few times and rolled his eyes as he huffed. “That was pathetic. Your human humour is absolutely horrible.“ He mumbled out in slight irritation but still leaned into the other's touch. “I don't want perfect, perfect is boring. Just get me someone that would be good to eat, and I'll be satisfied for now...“ The demon said quietly as he pressed his head against Lousal's chest.

Lousal laughed at Tartaros' response. "I thought you'd be more demanding about it" he let go of the demon "well, lets get going then. I think I have another idea." he grinned and headed downstairs to go to his car. He was somewhat excited to find a meal for the demon.

Tartaros grunted softly as he glared lightly at the other before following him quietly, putting both of his hands behind his back. "What's your idea?" He asked while tilting his head as he walked besides Lousal, a somewhat curious expression on his face. "And how long will it take for me to be able to eat something?"

"it won't take long..." Lousal opened the door of the car for Tartaros. "as for my plan? Well, fortunately for you I really don't develop emotional connections to anyone..." he waited until the demon got into the passenger seat and then got into the drivers seat. "I happen to have a cousin who lives near by and doesn't believe in sex until marriage"

Tartaros chuckled as he slipped inside of the car and got comfortable in there, looking at Lousal with a wide smirk on his face. "Well, if her body built is anything like yours, it'll be perfect." He said with a rather cold chuckle as he looked at the human and crossed his legs. "Come on then, you should know better than to keep a demon hungry..~"

"just a minute" Lousal pulled his phone out and sent his cousin a text to find out where she was. He started up the car and started to drive towards town. "how would I be able to tell if someone would taste good to you? Or is it just something that demons can tell?"

Tartaros blinked and let out a chuckle while shaking his head. "C'mon, isn't it obvious already? Demons have different likes in their food, just as humans... Like, I enjoy eating people who have a bit of fat, muscles, and aren't either too fat or too thin. I know one demon who adores eating fat humans... I just don't get him..."

"maybe I should gain more weight so you don't eat me then" Lousal mused. He checked his phone to see where his cousin was and grinned. "well, it looks like you're going to get to scare a bunch of people... Are you excited? He glanced over at the demon as he drove.

Tartaros rolled his eyes at the idiotic words of Lousal as he gazed through the window, as if his thoughts were slowly drifting somewhere far away. The next words, however, caught his attention again and he smirked, nodding lightly. "Why wouldn't I be? Say, should I get into my full form~?" The demon asked with a somewhat excited voice.

Lousal smiled at the suggestion "if you want to, go right ahead" Lousal parked his car in front of a large and very busy mall in town. "just give me a couple minutes to actually find her before you make it complete chaos in there, okay?" he said as he stepped out of the car.