My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tine squeaked in surprise and tried to pull away from Tartaros. Lousal nodded "sure, I'll show you after I get some rest" he soon pulled into the driveway of the house and got out of the car.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros snickered and tossed the angel over his shoulder again before getting out of the car. "Mm, Lousal, you're being especially nice~" He mocked as he laughed and walked off to the house, his hand right on Tine's ass.

Tine struggled more. "please, please let me go" he wailed. Lousal yawned and started to go up to his room. "I'll be asleep for a few hours, have fun" he said. "master! Please don't go!" Tine called after him

Tartaros snickered and nodded as he began walking downstairs to find the closet Lousal talked about - and it didn't take long to discover it. The demon grinned widely as he tossed Tine down on the bed and sighed almost happily - yeah, he could have fun... But first, he just had to use one amazing idea he got.

Tine winced and started to crawl away, his body shaking. He held his clothing to his chest with one hand, dreading what he knew was coming. He had never been so close to a demon while he was weak, it was like a nightmare to the angel.

Tartaros blinked and glanced back at the other with a crazy smirk on his face. “You can't run away~“ He almost purred out as he found a long tube and grinned as he found some liquid drug - of course, the drug was soon in the tube, which was about to get straight into Tine's ass. “Be a good angel and I won't hurt you more than necessary~“

- - - Updated - - -

Tartaros blinked and glanced back at the other with a crazy smirk on his face. “You can't run away~“ He almost purred out as he found a long tube and grinned as he found some liquid drug - of course, the drug was soon in the tube, which was about to get straight into Tine's ass. “Be a good angel and I won't hurt you more than necessary~“

Tine let out a fearful sob and obediently stopped. "P-please" he looked up at Tartaros with a pathetic look of terror. "P-please don't h-hurt me" he wiped away tears with his sleeve. "I-I'll do anything, please j-just don't h-hurt me"

Tartaros grinned widely and soon pushed Tine down harshly on the bed, pulling off his clothes immediately. "Then don't squirm around and it won't hurt at all~" He purred out as he began pushing the tube into the angel's body before beginning to pump in the drug - and he wouldn't stop until no more would fit.

Tine cried out in surprise, he grabbed onto the bed sheets and clung to them to stop himself from trying to pull away. His wings fluttered madly for a moment before he managed to hold them still. "W-what?" his whole body trembled. "what is t-that?" he gasped as his body reached it's limit, unable to fit anymore in. "h-hurts..."

Tartaros raised a brow as he watched the angel and sighed out softly. "Aw, that's all you can take?" He mocked as he pursed his lips and stopped pumping the liquid inside, yet left the tube in his ass. After all, he didn't want any of it leaking out... "Now, how 'bout you suck me off and then I'll take it out?" The demon offered with a smirk as he slid a hand over the other's soft hair.

Tine looked up at him and let out a broken sob. He shakily unzipped the demon's pants and pulled Tartaros' cock out with trembling hands. He bit his lip, hesitating for a moment as he looked up at the demon, silently begging him to change his mind.

Tartaros raised a brow and tilted his head before lightly putting a hand on the angel's head. "C'mon, didn't you do anything like this with the freak~?" He asked as he pushed the tip of his cock against Tine's lips and chuckled. "I won't hurt you unless you don't obey~"

Tine whimpered softly and slowly opened his mouth. He shut his eyes tightly and hesitantly took the tip into his mouth, running his tongue around the skin. The angel shifted to bring his legs closer together, trying to hide the fact that he was starting to get excited.

Tartaros breathed out softly and impatiently pushed his hips forward, trying to get Tine to take in more of his cock. His red eyes slowly moved to the angel's legs and he snickered. “Heh, not so innocent after all, hn?“ He mocked him before reaching out and pushing the tube in a bit further, possibly causing pain... At least the demon hoped it would.

Tine whimpered at the pain, his whole body growing tense. He shuddered and took more of the demon's length into his mouth, slowly running his tongue over it. He looked up at Tartaros, his shoulders shaking slightly as he took even more into his mouth.

Tartaros snickered as he pushed the angel's head forwards, making his whole cock disappear in Tine's mouth. "Hurry up..." He groaned out as he began thrusting into the other's mouth lightly, holding his head so he couldn't pull away.

Tine whimpered and reflexively tried to pull away. When he found he couldn't he shut his eyes again and started to stuck harder, moving his tongue over the demon's member.

Tartaros had a smirk growing on his face as a low grunt left his mouth. He continued thrusting lightly into Tine's mouth while still letting him do most of the job. What Lousal did to him before was nothing compared to this... Feeling the angel focusing on him alone was amazing - simply incredible.

Tine began to relax, slowly he fell into a bit of a trance and he used his mouth. He focused on nothing but the taste and feeling of Tartaros' cock. It was a way he had learned to deal with the things that he would have otherwise been unable to do. He let out a soft moan of desire as he managed to push all other thoughts out of his mind.

Tartaros let out a small chuckle when he heard the angel moan - he wasn't expecting it this soon... "Aww, you really are a little slu, hm~?" He mocked while gripping onto Tine's hair and beginning to thrust a bit harder into his mouth, slowly closing in to his orgasm. "How's your ass, mm? Doesn't feel like tearing apart yet?" The demon purred out before forcefully pushing the tube in almost to the very end...

Tine's eyes flew open at the feeling of the tube being pushed deeper. He trembled and let out a pained sob. He looked up at the demon, silently begging him to stop even as he kept sucking.

Tartaros chuckled softly at the angel's reaction and smirked. "What, you don't like that?" He purred out as he began thrusting into Tine's mouth again. After a while, a pleasured hiss escaped his mouth and a smirk appeared on his face again. "Then how 'bout this?" He almost growled out while pushing the angel's head down completely - and only then releasing his cum.

Tine gagged on Tartaros' cum. His wings fluttered as he tried to pull away from him. He managed to swallow most of it, but some ended up dribbling down his chin as he squirmed to get away. He whimpered pathetically, his body shaking.

Tartaros let out a small grunt at the feeling, his red eyes closing for the moment as he slowly pulled his cock out and chuckled when he saw his um dripping down from Tine's mouth. "Aww, don't you look cute?" He mocked before slowly moving to his bottom where the tube was. "Do you want me to take this out?~"

Tine coughed and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He watched the demon with wide eyes. "y-yes, please take it out" he begged "it hurts so much..." he gripped the sheets tightly in his hands,worried that Tartaros might decide to do something even worse.