My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros watched Lousal somewhat curiously as he took a small step back. "I'm sure you don't~" He agreed with a chuckle as he sat down on the bed with a smirk on his face. The demon tilted his head while keeping his gaze glued to the human. "Say... What does 'spank'mean?" He asked out of pure curiosity. He overheard some woman say to her son that he'd receive a proper spanking for his behavior... What did it even mean?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal turned to him with a wide smile. "spanking? I can show you if you want" he grabbed a short piece of rope and walked over, quickly tying Tartaros' hands together. "I think you'd like it a lot~" he teased lightly. "My sexy little friend" he sat down on the bed next to him.

Tartaros blinked and let out a lazy smirk at the offer. "Alright... I'm curious~" He grinned and held up his hands slightly to let the other tie them up. He tested them out a bit so they weren't too tight before letting out a chuckle. "Just imagine what others would say if they saw me like this..." He murmured out before laughing out softly.

"you mean other demons?" Lousal flipped Tartaros so he was laying face down on his lap. He ran his hand down the demon's back, giving his ass a light squeeze before lifting his hand off. "I dunno, I'd assume they'd be wondering why you haven't eaten me yet" he brought his hand down in a hard slap against his skin.

Tartaros nodded lightly at the question before a small, somewhat cute yelp left his mouth from being flipped over. The demon shifted a bit so he could look at Lousal before chuckling at the answer. "I suppose you're ri-- Aaahn~!!" The words were knocked out of his mouth as he received the first harsh slap to his ass. the demon rested his cheek against the bed sheets as he panted slightly. "What...?"

"I'm showing you what spanking is" Lousal chuckled, enjoying Tartaros' reaction. "what would all your demon friends think about this?" he slapped the demon again, this time even harder. He rubbed the skin, lightly brushing his fingers against his entrance.

Tartaros moaned out lewdly once more as his back arched out. Fuck... That felt good... The demon was panting slightly as he pushed his ass a bit higher up not fully consciously. "Don't fuckin' stop..." He groaned out as he closed his eyes. "Fuck... I don't even care what they'd think..." He grunted out softly,pleasure taking over his mind.

"hmm... Does it feel that good?" Lousal slapped his ass again, only pausing for a brief second before slapping again. "maybe I should break out a paddle to spank you with" he chuckled softly, slapping down on his skin even harder. He left his hand on the demon's ass for a moment, digging his nails into the skin.

Tartaros' red eyes were slowly filling up with tears - he wasn't even sure were they from pain or pleasure. He moaned out at the question, unable to make out any words by now... He wasn't too sure about what a paddle was, but the way Lousal said it promised only good. The demon arched out his back more to get even more pressure to his ass...

Lousal laughed softly at Tartaros' moans. He stopped spanking him and gently rubbed the reddening skin. "you're so cute right now..." he purred. "I wonder if I can get you to cum just by spanking you" he slapped his ass again. "you slutty thing..."

Tartaros let a small, soft whimper when Lousal stopped spanking him. The demon panted heavily as he glanced up at the human, his cheeks flushed slightly from the pleasure... He only raised his ass up higher at the other's thought - he was pretty sure that Lousal could make him cum from just this... His ass had began to sting by now, but the demon still wanted more... He let out a loud moan at the returned slaps before burying his face into the sheets while lightly kicking his leg.

Lousal slapped him even harder, he shifted his legs so one of his knees was pressing into the demon's groin. He paused for a moment, pushing the demon's legs apart. "such a nice view" he sighed before starting to spank Tartaros again.

Tartaros gasped and cried out as the knee pressed against his groin, making him even harder... The demon let out a soft whimper when Lousal stopped the spanking to push his legs apart - though when he continued spanking... The slaps now reached his balls, and, well, that was absolutely amazing. He kept on crying out loud in pleasure and pain while tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

Lousal grinned and moved his hand so he was spanking slightly lower. Each of his hits got the demon's balls now. He was already extremely hard from watching Tartaros moan. He ran his free hand down Tartaros' back, his slaps growing harder by the second.

Tartaros' cries of mixed pain and pleasure grew in volume even more until his body jerked up slightly. His cheeks were wet from the tears as he arched out his back and came abruptly, spilling his cum on Lousal's leg. The demon's body shook in pleasure as he closed his eyes and panted heavily. “M... More...“ He moaned out softly.

Lousal chuckled softly at the demon's words. "More? What do you want more of?" he asked in a low voice. He lightly brushed his fingers against the demon's entrance before pushing one in. "I won't be able to give you what you want until you tell me exactly what it is..."

Tartaros whimpered softly in defeat as he bit down on his lower lip. When the finger was pushed in, he couldn't hold in a loud cry of pleasure - it seemed like the spanking made everything more tender... It hurt, but it felt so good! “I want... Nnm... I want your cock...“ Tartaros moaned out as he buckled his hips against the finger.

Lousal pulled his finger out and pushed the demon onto the bed. He positioned himself against Tartaros' entrance. "mm... I'm not going to prepare you this time, I hope you're ready" he said in a low voice. He ran his hands down the demon's sides to his hips before roughly thrusting into him.

Tartaros gasped out softly as he was pushed down onto the bed while a soft whimper left his mouth. The demon panted softly as he moaned out softly at Lousal's words - by the time he actually understood what they meant, it was too late. A loud cry of mixed pain and pleasure left his mouth again while tears flowed down his cheeks - he nearly choked on his own saliva.

Lousal smirked, Tartaros' cries only made him more excited. He pulled out almost all the way before slamming back into the demon. He reached down and roughly gripped Tartaros' cock, rubbing his thumb over the tip. He tried to aim his thrusts at the demon's sweet spot.

Tears didn't stop flowing down Tartaros' cheeks as he moaned loudly in the sinful pleasure he was feeling. Damn, he could've changed into his full demon form anytime, but... He didn't want to... This was far too good. His breathing got caught up in his throat when his cock was grabbed, making his body jerk up. At the same time, Lousal managed to brush over his prostate which caused a sream of pleasure tear out of his throat - the demon was fully Lousal's by now..

Loussl slammed into the demon, aiming directly at his prostate with each thrust. He moaned and pulled Tartaros' legs farther apart so he could get a better angle. He ran his hand up the demon's body and roughly shoved his fingers into Tartaros' mouth, lightly touching his fangs.

Tartaros was screaming in pleasure by now - with each thrust, Lousal's cock slammed straight into his prostate making his whole body feel as if it was on fire. The demon's cheeks and neck were wet from the pleasured tears which increased for a short moment when the fingers were pushed into his mouth. He felt as if he was going to choke... So how come it still felt so good?

Lousal moaned softly, he could feel himself already nearing climax. He slammed harder into the demon. His free hand grabbed Tartaros' cock, roughly squeezing his length and digging his nails into the skin. He wanted to see how far he could push him, he couldn't help but love every second of this.

Tartaros cried and moaned out loudly as his back arched out into an erotic bow - just as Lousal, he was so damn close... If he could've moved his hands at least a bit, he would've definitely had them around the other's neck, probably just bringing them closer... He gasped and screamed out in pleasure as his cock was grabbed - feeling the nails digging into the sensitive skin was all he needed... The demon choked slightly as he gagged on the fingers while finally, just after a few thrusts, he came all over their bodies...