My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros walked behind Lousal, his expression slowly filling up with hate and disgust once he noticed the angel... Though he still felt the tiniest bit of pity - this angel was a bit like him, in the human world along with this human freak. The demon growled softly as he stepped closer and lightly bared his fangs, as a warning for the other male.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

The angel let out a soft whimper when he noticed Tartaros. Lousal grinned and gestured to Tartaros "Tine meet Tartaros, Tartaros meet Tine. Try to be friends" Tine stood up slowly, his entire body shaking "m-master, that's d-dangerous..." he said quietly, referring to the demon.

Tartaros rolled his eyes as he covered a yawn and glared at the angel. "C'mon, that's just pathetic." He groaned out as he sighed and looked at Lousal with a raised brow. "Master? Really? You had him call you 'master'?" The demon questioned before letting out a sigh and shaking his head. "Don't expect that from me..."

Lousal smirked at Tartaros. "it took me about five months with him, maybe you'll come around too." Tine let out a soft whine as he stepped towards Lousal. "Master please, I-I can't wait any longer" Lousal laughed and pulled a small pill out of his pocket "is this what you want my cute little junkie?"

Tartaros raised his eyebrows at the other's words. "He's an angel, angels are meant to obey." He mumbled out before narrowing his eyes at the pill. "The fuck is that?" The demon almost hissed out as he glared at the angel. "You fuckin' drugged him?!?"

Lousal nodded. "its not addictive to humans, but he's completely hooked on it." he walked over to the angel who opened his mouth obediently. "its nice though, he keeps trying to run away but has to come back to get his fix every couple of weeks." he smiled and placed the pill in Tine's mouth.

Tartaros growled softly as he crossed his arms and glared at Lousal. "So what, you're gonna start giving me some as well?" He asked with a hiss as he looked away from the angel in disgust. "You know that I spent years without eating... If I don't trust you, there won't be a problem with me not eating anything from you."

"hmm... I didn't plan on it" Lousal pulled Tine closer and glanced over at Tartaros. "it was actually an accident, I didn't think it would have this much of an effect. Plus, you're more fun when you're trying to fight back, it gives me more variety in my pets"

Tartaros raised a brow as he stared at the human. "Pet? So, I'm a pet?" He questioned in confusion before anger took over him - and this time, he wasn't able to stop it from going over the edge. The horns appeared once again along with the wings- just they were bigger now. His fangs sharpened as well as his nails and slowly, his whole body turned bigger and more, well, demon-like. Tartaros let out a low growl as he glared at the human with bright red eyes. "Don't you dare call me a pet..."

"whoa, okay, calm down" Lousal took a step back. "why're you getting so worked up over that?" he tried to push down the nervous feeling he was having. Tine faced Tartaros with a look of determination, he spread his wings out to block Lousal. "demonic beast" the angel's legs were shaking but his voice was strong "do not corrupt this world with your anger"

Tartaros growled loudly as he gripped the angel by his throat and tossed him away, his wings blocking the sun on Lousal now. “I'm not some puny angel who will obey.“ He hissed out as he pointed at the other's chest with a long, sharp nail. “I'm not a pet...“ The blond growled out before pushing the human to the ground. “Stop trying to behave like you're not scared.“ Tartaros growled out softly as he stepped on the male.

Lousal winced at the feeling of Tartaros' foot. "fuck, calm down already. I get it, I won't call you my pet" He glared up at the demon. "do you really have to get that angry?" he clenched his hands into fists to stop them from shaking.

Tartaros smirked widely andd slowly pulled away his foot. “Yeah, damn right I do.“ He said before glancing at the angel. “And he's just... Pathetic.“ The demon said in disgust as he kicked Lousal and pushed his hands into the pockets of his pants. The blond hadn't gotten any chance to unleash his power like this when he was a slave... It was a bit hard to control it.

Lousal slowly stood up and brushed himself off. "yeah, he keeps getting weaker" he chuckled softly "I wonder why" he looked down at the angel who had curled up on the ground with his wings wrapped around himself. "maybe if you feel like getting your anger out you can just play around with him for a bit"

Tartaros raised a brow before he snickered and turned to the angel. “Play around~?“ He smirked widely as he slowly pulled the angel up, bringing him to his eyes level - playing around seemed really nice right now... Slowly, the demon began slicing the other's skin just slightly, but causing burning pain already - after all, demons were dangerous for angels, as well as angels were for demons... But this one was far too weak.

Tine let out a high pitched scream, he tried to push the demon's hands away but was too weak to do much. "Master! Help!" he wailed, reaching one hand out towards Lousal. Lousal ignored the angel's screaming and looked at Tartaros with a smirk.

Tartaros snickered as he began slicing up symbols that seemed like letters - the demon langue. To be exact, on Tine's whole body he repeatedly wrote pathetic, weak and useless. The demon found weird pleasure in doing so... "Your "master" doesn't really give a shit about you..." He growled out into the angel's ear.

Tine shook uncontrollably, his face wet with tears. He screamed and beat his fists against the demon. "l-let go!" Lousal sat down on a rock as he watched "try not to kill him, that would be boring" he watched with an amused grin.

- - - Updated - - -

Tine shook uncontrollably, his face wet with tears. He screamed and beat his fists against the demon. "l-let go!" Lousal sat down on a rock as he watched "try not to kill him, that would be boring" he watched with an amused grin.

Tartaros rolled his eyes as he looked at Lousal and bared his fangs. "You didn't show me fun things." He reminded quietly as he brought one sharp nail to the angel's throat. "Why should I~?" The demon questioned as he cut the skin only slighly, smirking widely- almost like he was crazy.

Tine froze when he felt his neck cut, he let out a very quiet whimper. "you're a fucking nut" Lousal muttered, he slowly stood up and walked towards the demon. "first of all, he could make it possible to do some more fun things. Second of all, you're fucking exhausting to keep entertained, and so of all I haven't shown you fun things because you haven't let me sleep and it takes energy to come up with good ideas." he stopped a couple feet away "I was hoping he would be able to be your toy of sorts so I could have enough energy to show you all the fun things"

Tartaros blinked and rolled his eyes before sighing out softly and tossing the angel over his shoulder. “Awww, so you got me a playmate~“ He teased with a snicker as he squeezed Tine's ass. “Fine, but don't complain if you hear screams..~“ He purred out with a smirk before covering a yawn. “I'm bored.“ He decided and looked at Lousal. “Can we go home?“ The demon asked in a voice that meant that the sooner they got home, the better.

Tine began to struggle on the demon's shoulder. "N-no" he whimpered. Lousal smiled and relaxed a little. "Yeah, sure. Maybe you'll let me sleep for a little bit" He sighed and walked back to his car, glancing over his shoulder to see if Tartaros was following.

Tartaros smirked as he followed Lousal into the car and snickered. “Maybe I will~ I've got some nice ideas~“ He almost purred out as he sat down into the car, grumbling softly before making the wings and horns disappear. The demon placed Tine on his lap and smirked. “I'll make sure to have fun~“

Lousal smiled and started to drive back to the house. "well, that's good... Tine, make sure you listen to him" he glanced at the angel who was trembling in Tartaros' lap. "M-master please..." he whimpered. Lousal ignored him and kept driving. "there's all kinds of stuff in the closet downstairs if you decide you need anything to use on him"

Tartaros smirked widely as he began trailing his fingers up and down the angel's neck and chest. "Yeah, be a good little angel~" He purred out into his ear as he snickered and bit down and bit on his earlobe, sliding his tongue over it. "I'll make sure to check it out~ But... You may have to show me how to use them first!" The demon grinned widely as he snickered and shook his head.