My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

A wide, a bit crazed grin appeared on Tartaros' face when he realized just how many people were here... Now he just had to hope no one had holy water. People probably weren't that crazy, but... Who knew. "Hurry up." The demon only said as he got out of the car and closed the door behind him, licking his lips in excitement. "This should be fun..~"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal chuckled softly at the demon's excitement. "do you think you can find your way back home? then you could stay as long as you wanted" he quickly checked his phone again and started to walk into the mall, checking to make sure Tartaros was following after him.

Tartatos shook his head while chuckling softly. The demon looked at Lousal as he smirked slightly, walking right next to him. “No, but I might like to come back some other time... You know, ee can also overeat, just like humans... Just that for us it's a horrible feeling.“ He grunted in slight disgust. The blond experienced that once... He didn't want that ever again.

"alright, I can bring you back whenever you want me to" Lousal walked into the mall and headed towards one of the stores. He peered into the window and smiled. "ah, there she is. Well, go ahead and terrify the public. I'll meet you at the car in a couple minutes."

Tartaros grinned crazily when the other told him he could start - he didn't need to repeat that twice. The demon soon turned fully into his pure form, what he liked to call it. A low growl left his mouth as he looked around - the terrified faces of the humans was delicious even like this... With pure pleasure, the blond grabbed out a small girl from her mother and tore off her arm with his mouth, devouring it whole before letting out a delighted sigh. Man, children tasted great too!

Lousal grinned as he watched Tartaros for a moment, somehow the sight only excited him. He pushed his way through the panicking people until he found his cousin. "Letti, this way" he grabbed her arm, taking advantage of the fear to guide her towards his car. The terrified young woman followed him without any doubts.

Tartaros' excitement grew with each scream, each terrified face he saw... Each drop of blood that reached his mouth. The little girl was dead by now - her limbs torn off, her clothes bloody. Soon enough the rest of her body was devoured by the demon who licked his lips and looked around for another human to eat - what should he pick? His gaze fell onto a muscular male who stood in front of a woman and a small child - with no hesitation, Tartaros walked up to him, snapped his neck so he'd die and began dragging him off and out of the shop. While he was walking towards Lousal's car, he ate him whole. Before getting into the man's car, the demon turned back to his human form and put on a terrified face - he felt like playing around... Acting.

Letti was trembling in the backseat "Lousal, what was that thing?" she asked. "I don't know, we should get out of here" Lousal glanced back at Tartaros and started the car. "are either of you hurt?" he did his best to sound like he was actually scared of what happened. The young woman started to cry. "t-there was b-blood"

Tartaros shook his head lightly at the question as he gripped onto his shirt. The demon looked down to hide his smirk as he clenched his hands into fists. “Drive already!“ He said to Lousal while glancing up at him with hungry eyes. The demon was trying his best to sound scared, or at least nervous... He couldn't let the woman realize anything just yet. Though... The way she smelled... It made him hungry.

Lousal nodded and started the car, driving towards his house. He drove very fast and they soon arrived. He quickly got out and helped Letti out of the car. She looked around with a confused expression. "w-why are we here? This might not be safe..." she whimpered, clinging to Lousal's arm. "we should go to the p-police..."

Tartaros was barely holding in the small growls and groans that were so, so very close to leaving his mouth. Just when they finally stopped, the demon slipped out of the car - now unable to hold in his smirk. The blond slowly turned to look at the woman - Letti - and bared his sharp fangs. "Give her to me..." He muttered out as he took a small step closer, his eyes glowing red and his sharp fangs showing.

Letti tried to back away "w-what?" Lousal quickly grabbed her, holding her arms behind her back. "of course, want me to hold her still while you dig in?" he asked calmly. Letti began to struggle "Lousal? What are you doing? Let go of me! Please!" she shrieked

Tartaros grinned coldly and nodded at the question as he walked towards the woman, reaching out to lightly touch her cheek. "I'll finally get to know what's so special about virgins..." He murmured out with hunger in his eyes before slowly opening his mouth to sink his fangs into the woman's neck. It was kind of like a habit of him - before actually eating, he'd always taste the blood.. And hers was amazing...

Letti screamed and tried to break free from Lousal's firm grip. "Lousal! Help!" he cried. Lousal chuckled softly and held her still. "Sorry Letti, I'm afraid I love a demon more than you... At least you won't go to waste" he watched Tartaros with a smile.

Tartaros smirked widely before slowly moving down and tearing off the woman's shirt. He sunk his fangs into her side - this time to tear off a part of flesh. He was going to keep her alive for as long as it was possible... The demon let out something close to a moan as he devoured the soft flesh and licked his lips. “Delicious...“

Letti screamed and kept trying to struggle, begging for mercy. Lousal just held her still, humming softly to himself as he watched the demon eat. "She's tasty? Does that mean I picked out a good one for you?"

A soft chuckle escaped Tartaros' mouth as he raised his eyes to Lousal, looking somewhat crazy. He didn't even bother answering - it was pretty clear he enjoyed this woman... The demon slowly tore off pieces of flesh - some bigger, others smaller, but he made sure to keep her alive... He enjoyed hearing her screams.

Letti's screams slowly grew weaker, she was leaning on Lousal to keep upright. Finally she passed out from the pain. Lousal frowned when he felt her go limp. "did she faint?" he grumbled. "what a weakling..." He shook her, trying to get her to wake back up.

Tartaros glanced up and let out a small smirk before looking down at all the torn out flesh. “She isn't that bad...“ He muttered out before lightly dragging his nails over her neck to get that one lightly nerve which would immediately wake her... And would even prevent her from falling back asleep or fainting. The demon chuckled softly as he bit down on her shoulder to at first dislocate it, and then just tear off her whole arm.

Letti awoke with a gasp, she immediately started to scream again. Lousal chuckled softly and watched Tartaros. "She's going to bleed to death pretty soon... I'm surprised she's even lasted this long actually."

Tartaros snickered as he looked straight into Lousal's eyes. “I'm more surprised about you.... Don't you feel the slightest pity towards her?“ He questioned while slowly eating the arm. The demon licked his lips as it was all devoured and moved to the softer flesh on her waist and chest.

"hm? oh, I've gotten used to seeing people in pain... I never really liked her anyway" Lousal shrugged it off. Letti let out a final weak scream before going limp. "oh, looks like that's it..." Lousal sighed softly. "oh well"

Tartaros chuckled softly and nodded at what the other had said before continuing to slowly eat off the meat from Letti's bones. A pile of bones was already appearing next to them as the demon ate her - he was kind of upset he couldn't hear her heartbeat anymore... “That's too bad~“ He said with bloody lips before continuing to eat her - soon enough all of her was completely devoured...

Lousal signed softly and watched him eat. "looks like you were hungry..." he frowned and looked at his bloody clothes. "gross, I'm gonna go get cleaned up..." he muttered and headed inside. "You can play with Tine if you get bored waiting for me" he called over his shoulder.

Tartaros licked his lips as he raised a brow at the comment and huffed. "I wasn't fed for twelve years! What would you expect?" He mumbled out before pursing his lips and following after Lousal. "Nope, I wanna go with you." The demon said with lightly pursed lips while looking at the blond.