My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal groaned softly, he gripped the demon's thighs tightly "damn, I just wanna stick it in dry... you're too fucking hot..." He kissed Tartaros' shoulder. "how about I just fuck you really quick before we more on to some new things?"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros chuckled and shook his head. “It doesn't work that way~“ He smirked while placing his own hands on Lousal's. “I want some fun, and quick fucking is far from that~“ The demon chuckled as he quickly turned around to face the human, purposely pressing his smaller body against the other's. “Or are you too impatient to hold it in~?“

Lousal roughly squeezed the demon's ass. "fuck, I guess I can wait if you insist on doing something else first" he bit the demon't shoulder, moving his lips up his neck.

Tartaros moaned out as he partially closed his eyes, with one hand moving down to grip the other's cock. "Come on then, show me something new~" He purred out, lightly tilting his head to one side to give Lousal better access to his neck.

Lousal groaned at the feeling of Tartaros' hand. "why don't you go sit down on the bed for a minute while I get a few things ready for you..." he roughly bit down on the demon's skin before pulling away

Tartaros chuckled and glanced at the angel. "That bed?" He asked with slight disgust as he shook his head and walked off, making sure to sway his hips rather sexually - this should work on humans as well as demons...

Lousal quickly caught his arm and pulled him closer again. "why do you have to be so fucking sexy?" he groaned, reaching down and roughly squeezing his thighs. "let's take this up to my room then, okay?"

A soft grunt left Tartaros' mouth as his thighs were squeezed - that hurt, but damn, it was pleasurable as well... He chuckled at the words he heard from Lousal and nodded with a smirk. "Alright~" He said simply while grounding his ass against the other's cock. It was fun playing around like this...

"Ill meet you up there, just let me get some fun things together for you" Lousal grinned and moved his hands back to squeeze the demon's ass again. He moved his fingers to rub against Tartaros' entrance for a moment before pulling his hands away.

Tartaros chuckled and nodded as he leaned into the other's rough touch and moaned out at the feeling of his fingers rubbing against his hole. "Don't take too long..~" He purred out with a wink as he walked off, his ass swaying sexually as he left the room and got to the bedroom - in there, he layed down on the bed, making sure to at least make an erotic pose, as if he hand't teased the other enough already.

Lousal smiled at he watched the demon leave. He took a minute to blindfold and gag Tine, he paused for a moment before pushing a vibrator into the angel, leaving him completely helpless. He picked out a few things from the closet and put them in a black bag before going upstairs to the bedroom. "You little tease..." he said in a low voice when he saw Tartaros on the bed. He slowly walked over, licking his lips.

Tartaros smirked as he looked up at the other, spreading his legs the slightest bit, only enough for a small glance. "Hmm~? You don't like it~?" He asked with a snicker while lifting himself up a bit, the blond hair falling on his shoulders. His red eyes slowly trailed over to the black bag as he smirked widely and chuckled. "Come on, we both want it, no~?" The demon asked, his eyes filling up with pure lust.

Lousal went to the bed and crawled onto it, pinning Tartaros down. "Of course I do..." he rested a hand on the demon's thigh. "spread your legs a little more... I wanna get a better look..."

Tartaros smirked widely and pulled Lousal's head down a bit, getting his mouth to his ear. "Make me." He whispered out seductivly as he wrapped both hands around his neck, letting out a snicker. Truly, he couldn't have had this much fun in his own world...

Lousal grinned and squeezed the demon's ass "fine, have it your way." he reached into the bag and pulled out a small egg vibrator. He pressed it against Tartaros' entrance and turned it on, not yet putting it in but just teasing him

Tartaros gasped out lightly at the feeling of the vibrator and moaned softly, closing his eyes as he pushed his ass against the device. The demon dug his nails lightly into the other's shoulders as he tried to get at least the tip of the egg inside of him.

Lousal chuckled and moved it a little to make sure it didn't go in at all. He moved it forward a little bit so it bumped against Tartaros' balls. "how is it?"

Tartaros groaned softly and opened his eyes to look at the other, his lips parted slightly. "You mean this? Rather boring." He mocked with a smirk - would this get him what he wanted?

Lousal roughly shoved the whole egg into the demon "oh? does this make it more interesting?" he ran his other hand over Tartaros' chest, moving his thumb over his nipple

Tartaros' red eyes widened with a loud moan as his back arched out - both from the egg being shoved in and the thum on his nipple. The demon couldn't find the words to answer - all he could do was moan at the feeling of the egg vibrating inside him.

Lousal chuckled and gripped Tartaros' thighs, pulling his legs apart. "come on, let me make you feel even better..." he said in a low voice, his hands moving up to pinch his nipples again.

Tartaros was only able to let out a lewd moan at the words as he arched out his back, tightly gripping onto the other's blond hair. He wrapped his legs around the taller man's waist as he moaned, his long eyelashes hiding most of his eyes.

"You sexy thing..." Lousal grinned and rubbed the tip of his cock against the demon's entrance. "I just can't resist you..." he started to push into him, shoving the vibrator deeper into him.

Tartaros' eyes widened at the feeling and his back arched out into an erotic bow as he moaned - louder and louder as Lousal's cock was pushed in deeper. He was helplessly gripping onto the man's shoulders, small drops of sweat rolling down his body.

Lousal pushed his cock in all the way "still boring?" he asked with a smirk, he pulled out almost all the way before slamming back into him. His hand moved down to play with the demon's length.