My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros let out a wanton moan as he shook his head at the question - for now, this was fine. The demon let out a loud moan when Lousal slammed back into him, making his body jerk up a bit... This felt amazing, incredible!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal moaned and kept slamming into him. He smirked and dug his nails into Tartaro's length. He quickly released his grip and moved his hands up to the demon's chest.

Tartaros gasped at the pain and dragged his nails down harshly, cutting through his skin as he threw his head back. The demon met each thrust with movements of his own, trying to get something more, something even better!

Lousal winced and started to go even harder. He dug his nails into the skin and raked them down Tartaros' chest. "Want even more?" he groaned

Tartaros wasn't able to make any coherent sentences anymore. The vibrator that was repeatedly pushing into his prostate, the thick cock pounding into him harder and harder - it felt amazing.. He still managed to nod at the question, opening his clouded eyes. “Ahh!.. Yes! Harder!“ He moaned out loudly.

Lousal bit his shoulder again, going as hard as he could. "fuck, you're so good..." he groaned. "I'm already close..." He gripped Tartaros' cock and pumped it roughly.

Tartaros let out a loud moan - almost a scream when he felt the hand on his cock. The demon groaned and growled as his body jerked up and clenched down around Lousal's cock just a little bit before he came all over their chests. The blond breathed heavily as he dug his nails into the other's shoulders, moaning out as the vibrator stayed inside.

Lousal groaned and thrust even harder just once before he came with a shudder. He slowly pulled out and chuckled as he watched Tartaros for a moment before turning the vibrator off and pulling it out.

Tartaros couldn't hold in the soft moan that left his mouth when he felt cum spilling inside of him. The demon took in a sharp breath as Lousal pulled his cock out - yet the vibrator was still buzzing against his prostate... When it was removed and when it all was finally done, the blond closed his eyes and breathed out heavily, a chuckle leaving his mouth.

• 3 weeks later...

Lousal chuckled and ran his hand over Tartaros' cheek. "I never thought a demon could be so cute" he teased, pushing the demon's hair out of his face. "although I suppose you do have your moments of being threatening..." The man sighed softly and sat down on the bed next to him. He was trying to get used to being somewhat careful around the other, the idea of the demon actually killing him was not very appealing.

Tartaros grunted softly in response as he opened his eyes a bit to look at Lousal. His lips curved into a smirk as he watched him sit up - the demon decided he didn't like being too far away from him right now... It was unpleasantly chilly. He grunted softly as he slowly lifted himself up before getting on the other's lap and pushing him down on the bed while behaving somewhat like a cat... He closed his eyes and slowly sighed out as he layed on top of the human, his lips parted a bit. “Next time I want more fun.“ He said quietly, the same smirk on his face.

Lousal let himself be pushed down by the demon. He lightly played with Tartaros' hair, smiling to himself. "what are you going to do when I run out of ideas?" he asked lightly. He was fairly sure he already knew the answer, but wanted to hear for sure if his life depended on his ability to keep the demon happy.

Tartaros chuckled softly as he looked at the other lazily. “Don't.“ He replied simply, lightly nuzzling his head into Lousal's palm. There was one thing he hated about being a demon... He often became addicted to a certain person. That was why demons never spent too much time away from their mate - they also died together... The blond felt like he was getting addicted to Lousal by now - and there was no way to stop it.

Lousal smiled and pulled the demon closer with his free arm. "is that a threat or a request?" he asked softly, running his fingers over Tartaros' skin. "And what exactly do you mean by 'more fun?' that's a pretty vague request"

"Both." Tartaros murmured out lazily as he sighed softly and closed his eyes again. "More fun means more fun. New things, show me just why do you humans like sex so much..." The blond said quietly as he yawned and stretched, nuzzling his head into Lousal's chest. He was so nicely warm...

Lousal watched him with a smile. "you look worn out" he said softly. He thought for a moment and frowned slightly. "so... You eat humans... Does that make you more healthy or strong... Or does it just taste better?" he was actually curious about the demon.

Tartaros only rolled his eyes at the comment and stayed in the same position with no other reaction. When he heard the question, however, a small chuckle left his lips and he opened his eyes to look at Lousal. "You taste really good~" He said with a chuckle as he lightly brushed his nose over the taller male's neck, then lightly let his fangs scrape the surface. "Though at some point, we have to eat at least one... Else we might die, there's something special about your kind,.."

Lousal shivered at the feeling of Tartaros' fangs. "If you need to eat people you could go out hunting sometime... Or if you want I could probably bring you a live person" he rested his arms on the demon's back. "I wanna keep my sweet little monster healthy and happy" he teased.

Tartaros blinked a few times as he looked up at Lousal and chuckled softly. "Bring me a live person? Then... This might sound real ciché, but could you get me a virgin girl?" He asked with a lazy smirk on his face. "You humans already use them so much... I'm dying to have a taste of what's so special." His red eyes seemed to be shining slightly as he let out a noise close to a purr. "I'm anything but sweet, idiot."

"I'm sure I could get you one" Lousal smirked and played with the demon's hair "maybe you'll consider being sweet if I do... Like bribery" he tried to pull away from Tartaros, wanting to get something to eat.

Tartaros huffed softly and pushed Lousal back down, his head resting on the other's chest. “Maybe... For the time I'm eating the girl~“ He purred out while stretching once more, again, looking like a cat. His red eyes closed momentarily before he turned his sharp gaze to Lousal and smirked. “Can you get her today~?“

Lousal sighed softly in annoyance when he was pushed down, but didn't resist. He thought about the demon's question for a moment before nodding. "I think so... but I'd have to leave you here alone for a couple hours, would you be able to deal with that?" He lightly ran his hand over the Tartaros' cheek.

Tartaros smiled as he nodded and lightly leaned into the other's touch. “I still have who to play with~“ He reminded Lousal with a smirk as he lightly ground down his ass to the human. “And I'm pretty sure people here would be fun to scare as well...“ He chuckled softly, remembering how terrified the kids were before. It was just a simple snake...

Lousal chuckled and lightly grabbed Tartaros' ass. "I'm sure they would be fun to scare..." he suddenly smirked "if you wanted to come with me and be a bit of a distraction while I grabbed a girl for you, I wouldn't mind at all... and you could have a little fun with some people"

A small gasp left Tartaros' mouth when his bare ass was grabbed and he let out a soft growl - though under it was deep pleasure. He sighed out and nodded at the offer with a huff. “Alright, what do you want me to do?“ He asked quietly, somewhat dangerously.