My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

"I guess that is a long time to go without food.. " Lousal chuckled softly and went straight to the bathroom. "you want to have a little fun now that you've eaten?" he asked lightly. He slipped his clothes off and started the shower. "I'm trying to think of something extra fun to do with you... It's surprisingly difficult since you won't let me tie you up"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros rolled his eyes as he followed Lousal and smiled a bit over-sweetly. "I don't know, now... I'm in a way better mood, maybe I actually would let you do that~" The demon said with a grin as he took off his own clothes and tossed them away before stepping next to Lousal. "I want to try something out... I overheard it today~" The blond said with a smirk as he pressed his body against the human. "Can I~?"

Lousal raised an eyebrow as he looked at the demon. "sure... What exactly did you have in mind?" he lightly wrapped his arms around Tartaros' waist and pulled him closer. He ran his hands down the demon's body and lightly squeezed his ass.

Tartaros smirked widely and slipped out of Lousal's arms to look at him. "Wait and see~" He nearly purred out. Clearly, the meal was only good for him - he wasn't even snarky, at least at the moment. The demon stood right where the water flowed from the showerhead before slowly slipping down to his knees - he wasn't exactly sure how to so it, but he could at least try. All he knew was that he wasn't supposed to bite it off. The demon slowly brushed his lips over the other's cock, all the while looking straight at him. He'd heard enough to at least understand the basics... Soon enough, he put his lips around the tip, careful not to touch it with his fangs as he slowly began lowering his head, encountering no problems with taking it in whole. After all, he could eat a whole human.

Lousal watched the demon get to his knees, he had not been expecting him to do anything like that. He sucked in his breath as he felt Tartaro's mouth. "fuck..." He moaned softly, running a hand through the demon's hair.

A smirk was already tugging at the demon's lips as he slowly began bobbing his head up and down, lightly hollowing his cheeks to create more friction. His red eyes slowly closed as he began speeding up, putting his hands on the other's hips to hold him still just in case... This was his repayment for the meal.

Lousal moaned again as he watched Tartaros. "You're too fucking sexy..." he muttered, arching his hips towards the demon's mouth. He lightly gripped his hair, resisting the urge to pull on it.

Tartaros opened his eyes slightly to look at the other, smirking slightly. He removed his hands from Lousal's hips, as if allowing him to do whatever he needed. The demon let out a soft groan that was bound to send pleasurable vibrations over his cock. The blond continued speeding up, each time swallowing the whole cock into his mouth...

Lousal moaned and gripped Tartaros' hair. He pushed forward into his mouth and tightened his grip on the demons hair. "fuck... You're good" he moaned as he felt himself approaching climax.

Tartaros grinned widely at the praise as he continued speeding up, also sucking slightly harsher. His red eyes were opened fully as he gazed at Lousal - each moan that left his lips was somehow... Satisfying. The demon moaned out a bit lewdly as he began fondling the other's balls in his hand, sucking at an almost unhuman speed - guess being a demon had its own pros in situations like this.

Lousal tilted his head back and roughly pulled on the demons hair as he came with a loud moan. He let out a soft sigh as he relaxed slightly. "ah... That was good... Thanks sexy" he gently pet Tartaros' hair and smiled.

Tartaros gagged a bit when the warm liquid suddenly spread inside his mouth. The demon still managed to swallow and licked his lips as Lousal patted his head. “I'm guessing I didn't do bad for my first time?“ The blond asked with a grin as he stood up and tossed his arms around the other's neck.

Lousal grinned and wrapped his arms around Tartaros' waist. "you did amazingly well" he lightly kissed the demon's cheek. "lets get cleaned up..." he grabbed the soap and glanced at Tartaros. "unless that got you turned on..."

Tartaros snickered and shook his head at the last comment. “Don't worry, I'm still waiting for the fun. Something as small as this won't work on making me hard~“ The demon said calmly as he glanced at the soap while his hand unconsciously began rubbing the scars which were left from when he sealed up the wounds.

Lousal watched him for a moment. "hm... Okay then" he started to wash off his body, trying to get rid of all the blood. "so what do you want to do for the rest of the day? Shall I show you some more fun things?" he asked with a slight smirk.

Tartaros' face lit up with a smirk when he heard the question - wasn't the answer obvious? "What else could I do?" He asked with a light chuckle as he trailed one finger over the mark that was carved out on Lousal's chest. "After all, you belong to me now~" The demon said purposely, as if mocking the other.

Lousal rolled his eyes and brushed Tartaros' hand away. "is that what this mark is supposed to mean? It looks pretty stupid, I guess I'll have to get a tattoo to cover it up" he smirked. "If I belong to you then why am I the one taking care of you? Shouldn't the owner take care of the pet?" he mocked the demon.

Tartaros blinked and laughed. “I'll repeat the process for as many times as you need to fully understand this mark is staying forever.“ The demon said somewhat proudly. His smirk wasn't gone even when he heard the other statement. “I don't know, you're probably doing most of it so you wouldn't end up dead... Also, I think slaves are usually taking care of their masters, not the other way around~“

Lousal chuckled softly and slapped Tartaros' ass. "so should I start calling you master?" he joked "are you going to put a collar on me and turn me into your little sex slave?" he pulled the demon closer, running a hand up his back. "if it were you I wouldn't mind too much"

A small moan left Tartaros' mouth at the slap he received - how come this one little thing was so damn pleasurable? “No, I think I'm good the way it is now...~“ The demon nearly purred out as he was pulled closer. The shorter male wrapped his arms around Lousal's neck. “What I do want... Is something fun again~“

"you slutty demon..." Lousal chuckled, leaning down to kiss Tartaros' neck. "will you let me tie you up this time or do I have to think of something else?" he reached down and squeezed the demon's ass roughly, pulling him even closer. "I'm starting to run out of things that don't involve any kind of restraints..."

Tartaros snickered at the squeeze to his ass and purred out in pleasure. “Well... I'm in quite a good mood, so you can try~“ The demon said with a wide smirk. His red eyes showed pure lust as he slowly lowered one hand to grip Lousal's cock to lightly stroke it. “Hurry up now... I don't want to wait~“ He purred out softly.

Lousal groaned and turned the shower off. "fuck, I can't wait either..." he stepped out of the shower and quickly dries himself off. He grabbed Tartaros' arm and pulled him towards the bedroom. "come on, lets go have some fun" he said, his voice low and full of lust.

A small laugh left Tartaros' mouth when the other so abruptly got out of the shower. It was so easy to make him horny... The demon dried himself off only partially since he pulled towards the bedroom with a huge smirk on his face. “Alright~ Just... No collars, alright?“ He asked with a small chuckle. He'd had enough collars to last another ten years...

Lousal pulled the demon closer, resting his hands on his ass. "sure thing, I'll make sure you enjoy this..." he grinned and squeezed his butt before pulling away and going to his closet, searching around for things to use on him. "anyway, I don't have anything that you wouldn't be able to break out of if you tried"