My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal shook his head quickly. He wasn't that desperate... at least not yet... "Just water then... will you be back soon?" he squirmed slightly. "and, when will the pain stop? my body still hurts..." he winced slightly, even as he spoke. The horrible pain just wouldn't go away.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"I'll be back soon, yes." Tartaros said softly as he smiled and turned away, but stopped at the next question. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as he slowly turned back to the other. "Still? Weird... If it doesn't pass in the next few hours, I'll see what I can do." The blond murmured out and walked off to get him a glass of water. Once he came back, he gently took Lousal's cheek and sighed. "Ready?"

Lousal struggled feebly while Tartaros was gone, he wanted to see if he could weaken the ropes or loosen the blindfold. But it didn't seem to make much of a difference. He was slightly out of breath by the time the demon got back and so opened his mouth obediently, wanting a drink of water as soon as possible.

Tartaros smiled sweetly at Lousal as he brought the glass closer, carefully holding his cheek so the water wouldn't spill. The demon watched the other curiously, pulling the glass away once the other was done. "Do you want some more? Or maybe you're hungry?" He questioned softly, gently stroking his cheek.

Lousal gulped down the water, a tiny bit dibbled down his chin. "I'm hungry..." he mumbled, a soft blush coloring his cheeks. He felt like a sick child, asking for everything to be brought to him and just laying in bed. "and it's too warm in here"

Tartaros smiled as he wiped off the water from his chin with his thumb and let out a chuckle. "Will you wait till I order us something?" He asked while standing up. The demon walked off to open a window before going back to Lousal, his eyes kind of cold. "I actually got myself a phone, you see~"

Lousal struggled to sit up as Tartaros walked away. "I didn't even know that you wanted one..." He said weakly, trying to defend himself in some way. "And I can wait... Just... I don't want to be alone" he squirmed towards the demon's voice, wanting to feel his touch again.

Tartaros rolled his eyes with a sigh. "You never asked me what I wanted, did you?" He asked in a kind of a blaming way. The demon sighed quietly as he walked back to Lousal, watching him with a frown. He didn't move close enough to touch him, however. "What do you want to eat?" He questioned as he took the phone out of one of the bags.

Lousal visibly flinched at the tone of Tartaros' voice, he knew that the demon could cause even more pain if he wanted. "I'm sorry..." he murmured in a weak whisper. He lost his balance and collapsed on the bed next to Tartaros, his body trembling slightly. "I'm fine with anything... just pick whatever you want..."

Tartaros sighed as he walked towards Lousal and quietly moved him a bit so he was sitting, leaning against the pillows. "Sorry won't get me shit, Lousal." He said with a sigh as he sat down next to the tall male. "I'll just order some pizza then." He said with a light smile as he dialed a number and put the phone to his ear.

"Then what will help you? what'll make you stop hating me so much?" Lousal's voice was starting to sound desperate. He went quiet as he heard the demon dialing his phone, but still struggled to move closer to him. He wanted some kind of reassurance from the other male.

Tartaros let out a quiet sigh before ordering four family-size pizzas. Two of them were extra spicy, one with ham and pineapples, and the other one with chicken. When he was done, the demon turned back to Lousal, still not giving him any touch. "What will help me is you behaving nicely... You obeying."

"I... I will..." Lousal said slowly, he didn't want to give in so easily but the lack of physical contact and the feeling of utter helplessness was starting to take an effect on him. "I'll behave... okay?" he started to squirm a bit more violently to try to find the demon's body.

Tartaros let out a smile as he reached out, lightly trailing his fingers over Lousal's cheek. "Okay~" He said with a chuckle as he leaned closer and lightly kissed the other. His hand was moving back to the other's hair, gently stroking and combing through it. It was amusing to see Lousal like this...

Lousal desperately kissed the demon, moving his body in closer for more contact. He felt so needy like this, but the gentle touches seemed like his only source of comfort. He was practically trying to climb up into Tartaros' lap by now. He was always scared of loneliness and everything that Tartaros was doing just used that fear against him.

Tartaros pulled back and lightly clacked his tongue. "A-a~ Stay calm, Lousal..." He said with a smile as he pushed the other away so he was sitting again. "Or should I leave you again so you can think about it alone for a bit?" He asked with a sly grin as he let out a sigh and pretended to slowly walk out. "See ya! Gonna be back with the food then~" He said with a smirk.

"No!" Lousal almost screamed as he heard Tartaros say he was going to leave. He struggled towards the sound of the demon's voice. "Don't go Tartaros, please don't leave me alone" his voice cracked in fear. He kept struggling forward until he fell off the bed with a loud thump and a cry of pain.

Tartaros smiled softly at Lousal as he slowly walked back up to him and, without much trouble, lifted him back onto the bed. "Stop struggling so much, would you? You'll end up breaking something." He said in a soft voice as he stroked the man's cheek. "Now... Why should I stay?" He asked again, his eyes showing coldness again. He would question it everytime Lousal asked...

Lousal whimpered softly at the question. he didn't really know how to answer that. "you... there's no reason why you shouldn't go... I can't stop you and you've made it clear that you hate me..." he tried to stop his voice from trembling, he felt close to tears. "b-but I don't want you to go... It's s-scary to be alone like this and you might not come back and I still love you..." his shoulders trembled as he started to cry into the blindfold. He felt so pathetic and scared but he couldn't stop.

Tartaros' expression soon softened as he listened to Lousal. He made it sound as if he was really honest... Maybe he could give him something as a reward. The demon let out a quiet sigh as he reached out and slowly untied the blindfold, watching the other with his pitch black eyes. "I'm still going to leave you tied up." He said with a light smirk before leaning closer, gently catching his lips into a soft kiss. If he could manage to keep Lousal like this...

Lousal sniffled quietly as he looked at the demon, blinking in the sudden light. He desperately returned the kiss, forcing himself to hold back from making any attempts to get more touches from Tartaros. He held his lips to the other's for as long as possible, not wanting the moment to end.

Tartaros let out a quiet chuckle into the kiss as he cupped Lousal's cheeks with his hands. Slowly, he began deepening the kiss as his eyes closed. One of his hands slid further to comb through his blond hair, his touches somewhat loving and soft... He couldn't really say he hated Lousal that much. After all, love and hate were such similar feelings...

Lousal closed his eyes and leaned more into the kiss. He parted his lips slightly to invite the demon farther, but didn't make any move to take control of the situation. He felt strangely content just by letting Tartaros touch him in any way.

Tartaros smiled and pulled back a bit, his eyes opening to stare at Lousal. "Do what you think you can. I'll stop you when you get overboard." He murmured out before pressing his lips back against the other's. The demon still liked to be dominated, there was no changing that...

Lousal opened his eyes when Tararos pulled away, he immediately thought that he had done something wrong. He couldn't help but smile slightly at the demon's words. He leaned into the kiss and hesitantly ran his tongue around the other's lower lip.