~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sou reached for the shower gel and oozing a fair amount into his hands as he watched Souta turn around to wet his lovely skin, Sou stepped closer and placed his hands on his otouto's shoulders. "I'm going to massage you," he explained, beginning to gently work his thumbs into Souta's back.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta smiled" what really, I'm looking forward to your massage Sou-nii, this are best birthday ever"

Sou chuckled. "We haven't even properly started to celebrate, honey," he promised as his thumbs continued the gentle circling motion and his fingers dug deeper into his otouto's skin. With the foamy soap, his hands passed easily over Souta's warm skin and very soon Sou's hands had lowered themselves further down his boyfriend's back. Peeking over Souta's shoulder, Sou blinked innocently. "Is there anywhere else you'd like me to massage you, Souta?" he asked sweetly.

Souta blushed deep red" why are you asking me, i know what you is thinking, so just do it, your perv"

Sou burst out laughing. "Me!?! I meant if you wanted me to massage your arms- what on earth were you thinking I meant, you little pervert-kun?" he grinned widely, loving how easy it was to tease his boyfriend.

Sou growled and bit his otouto's upper arm gently. "I'll make you regret that, you little perv-kun," he threatened, covering his hands with more lotion before he began to vigorously scrub and rub his brother's arm in with a smile- first one and then the other. "And now where should I carry on?"

"Okay, I'll massage your back again, Souta," Sou replied, reaching for a soft fluffy towel. Filling it up with more soap, Sou made Souta turned around and after he'd rubbed over his boyfriend's chest, continued over Souta's chest. "And now...?"

Sou obediently began to squeeze his otouto's cute little bottom and hugging his boyfriend close against his body, Sou shamelessly used the opportunity to kiss his boyfriend deeply. "Mm...we really should shower together more often..." he said. "And now, Souta? What's left to massage now?"

Souta smiled" I'm not sure Sou-nii, you can just message me" he said, kissed Sou on the lips

"You little sly pervy-kun," Sou smiled, closing his and turning Souta around, nestled his boyfriend's head against his shoulder. Tilting it back, he continued to kiss Souta artfully as he reached around and rubbing his hands with the sweet-smelling body shower, took a hold of Souta's cock and started to massage it tenderly.

Nuzzling his otouto's nose as he used his second hand to gently massage Souta's balls. "Hm? Are you enjoying this?" he asked with a smile in his voice.

Sou licked the side of his otouto's face. "Do you want me to go further?" he whispered hotly, his breath tickling Souta's ear.

Sou turned him around once again and kissing his otouto deeply, hugged Souta to his body. "Okay...I will..." he promised huskily, beginning to kneel down in front of his boyfriend. Parting his lips, he began to kiss his way down his otouto's body, slowing down the lower he went...

The tip of his tongue licking playfully over his otouto's nipples, Sou bit gently into the pink stubs. Finally kneeling dow on the shower floor, Sou moved Souta's cock and gently tugging his boyfriend closer, began to lick over the cock head slowly.

Sou wrapped his arms around his otouto's calves and pulled him closer as he began to take Souta deeper into his mouth, his eyes flittering upwards to drink his boyfriend's expression in.

Tilting his head to the side, Sou swallowed Souta's cock whole and then slowly let it out again, pressing into the flesh with his lips. Smiling seductively up at his boyfriend, Sou took a hold of Souta's cock and continued to rub it expertly, licking around the base and then taking each of Souta's balls into his mouth for more tender care.