Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Lucas blinked a few times at the shy question before grinning. "Do whatever you want with me." He said honestly before pressing a hot kiss to Bo's neck. "I don't mind whatever you decide to do with me." He grinned widely before lightly, almost carefully squeezing Bo's ass again. Seemed like his boyfriend really wasn't quite used to anything like this... Guess he'd have to do these things more often.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"O-okay..." Bo hesitated, his teeth worrying his lip--he tried to ignore the taste of Lucas that was still there, as it would only distract him--but eventually leaned forward. Slowly, he brought their lips together in a gentle kiss, his eyes falling shut. I hope I'm doing it right... After this, he would have to do some research on his laptop.

Lucas smiled softly at the gentle kiss and lightly placed a hand on Bo's cheek. He let the other do most of the job this time - all he did was kiss back. He didn't deepen it at all, just lightly moved his lips along with Bo. His other hand once again began carressing his boyfriend's ass and hip, enjoying the silky feeling underneath his hand.

Bo had to hold in a gasp--not wanting to ruin the kiss--as the movement of Lucas' hand caused his shirt to ride up, exposing his stomach. His eyes fluttered slightly when he realized that Lucas, for once, wasn't taking the lead. Oh no... He tried not to panic. What should I do? He thought back to their earlier kisses. Finally settling on an idea, he copied what Lucas had done before and brushed his tongue across the blonde's lips timidly.

Lucas grumbled softly when he felt the other timidly brush his tongue over his lip. The blond easily let Bo in, however his submissiveness wasn't really his side. The blond sucked his boyfriend's tongue in and gave in a small nip as his hand began tracing over the other's exposed stomach. He tried not to make any ticklish moves nor to be not gentle. The tall male still kept the kiss going even then. He found it quite relaxing, actually. He could forget that he was in a hospital like this...

The younger man forced himself to he still when Lucas sucked on his tongue, not wanting to accidentally bite the blonde in his surprise. His blush darkened, and he squeezed his eyes shut when he felt the others' hand trail up his stomach. He wasn't sure of how to continue... Maybe it would be better to let Lucas take the lead...I don't know what I'm doing... "S-sorry," he whispered when they pulled away to breathe properly.

Lucas blinked a few times at the quiet apology when the two of them parted. The blond smiled softly and moved his hand back around Bo's waist, staying still there. "Why are you apologizing?" He asked softly before gently pecking the younger male's forehead. "Everything's fine, y'know." The tall male chuckled softly before resting his head on the pillow, looking at Bo with soft eyes. "Was I making you uncomfortable in any way?"

Bo's blue eyes met Lucas' brown for a brief second before he looked down in embarrassment. "N-no...I'm not uncomfortable...I just...don't want to do something wrong." He bit his lip and stole a quick glance at the blonde. "I don't know what I'm doing. I'm sorry for being so...inexperienced."

Lucas chuckled softly and lightly pinched the other's ass. "Dumbass. I'm more than happy to be your teacher in this kind of thing~" The blond teased before laughing softly. "I don't want to rush either way..." He murmured out and smiled while looking at Bo with a loving look. "So please, always tell me if I do something wrong."

Another squeak came from the nurse's lips when Lucas' fingers pinched his skin. He looked at the blonde in surprise, eyes widening when he noticed the look in the others' eyes. Love...? He knew that Lucas had told him that he loved him before, but seeing it like this was different. "O-okay..."

Lucas smiled warmly and leaned closer for a soft kiss before closing his eyes and shifting to get a bit more comfortable. "I love you..." He said quietly and smiled sweetly before pulling Bo close with both arms, completely ignoring the pain in his chest. It seemed like wounds would be a big part of his life anyway... He wondered if there would be scars on his face after those cuts healed.

Bo happily returned the smile, his anxiety slowly slipping away. He'll teach me, and then I'll make him feel good too. He snuggled up to Lucas' chest, resting his head on the blonde's upper arm. They were facing each other, and the air around their faces was warm due to their close breathing.

Lucas was slowly drifting away into light slumber as he held Bo close to himself. The blond felt a bit tired... Walking around with a wound was never a good idea. The tall male was soon asleep, however his arms stayed tightly around his precious boyfriend, as if he was afraid even in his sleep for the other leaving.

The auburn-haired man watched Lucas sleep for a few minutes, his gaze tracing the contours of the others' face. He really is handsome... Bo blushed and closed his eyes. Maybe I should try and sleep too... He hadn't been sleeping well with all of the police around him, so now would be a great time to rest.

Lucas was woken up by light knocking on the door, then someone entering his room. The blond yawned softly as he opened his eyes only to realize it was- yes,his very favorite- Agent Kelly. The tall male let out a quiet sigh as he pulled Bo closer and made sure he was comfortable before raising a brow at the woman. He was sure she came to tell him what was the decicion about his future... If he went to prison or anything else.

The woman closed the door behind her and pulled a chair up beside the bed, making sure to be quiet after seeing that Bo was asleep. Once seated, she folded her hands in her lap and looked at Lucas for several moments without saying a word. Finally, she said, "I was told that a woman attacked you today. Is that true?"

Lucas blinked a few times, clearly surprised that the agent decided to even ask such a thing. "Well... Yes... All these are her job." The blond said quietly as he motioned to his face and the band-aids and bandages on it. The blond shifted his hand slightly so it would serve as a comfortable pillow for Bo as he looked straight at the woman. "Is that all you came for?"

She hesitated for a moment. "No. This incident is proof that the mafia no longer considers you to be a member. We're going to keep you under guard, and we'd like for you to testify at the boss' trial. If the trail goes well...you'll get off with a fine of $3,000."

Lucas stared at the woman with wide eyes for a while. He wouldn't have to go to prison after all? The blond gulped down before looking at Bo as a small smile spread across his face. "I'll testify at the trial for sure." He muttered out softly as he smiled and looked up at the agent. "Is there any way me and Bo can stay together even at nights now?"

Agent Kelly studied the two young men for a few minutes, saying nothing. When she spoke again, her eyes were both sympathetic and extremely serious. "You can. But I have to warn you. After the trial, you and your loved ones will be in even more danger than you already are. As it is, it's likely that many of the gang members still don't know what you betrayed them. Once they find out, they'll do anything to get to you until we can arrest them all. It would be best if you and your family went into Witness Protection." She was staring at Lucas now. "Your gang may have closer ties to international dealings than you originally thought."

Lucas felt fear seeping into his heart when he heard the woman's words. He gently pulled Bo closer to himself, lightly placing a hand on his waist. "I'd appreciate that. I don't want anyone else hurt because of me." He replied quietly as he sighed out and looked down for a bit. "Maybe you know when can I leave the hospital?" He asked with hope in his eyes as he began stroking his boyfriend's waist. "I want our lives as normal as they can be in our situation."

The sternness in her eyes momentarily softened. I'm sorry, but it's going to be anything but normal for a long time. "You should be able to leave in a few days, I would say, but it would be best to ask your doctor rather than take my word for it." She stood and walked over to the bed, holding out her hand to him. "Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Dragoste. Because of you, we may be able to stop something very big. I'll do my best to keep you and your family safe." She shook his hand, giving a tight smile, before leaving the room.

Lucas smiled softly as he nodded lightly and looked down at Bo. "I'll ask him, thank you." He said softly before shaking her hand, thanking and watching her go. After that, the blond leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to Bo's forehead as he smiled. Would he even be able to take him out on a date? If they were going to constantly be attacked, it wouldn't be too pleasant...

Bo's eyes fluttered when Lucas kissed him. He let out a soft, sleepy sigh and snuggled deeper into the mattress. "Is something wrong?" he asked, his blue eyes opening halfway. He stared up at Lucas with a curious expression. "Hmm...why are you smiling like that? A good dream?"

Lucas chuckled softly before shaking his head. "No, good reality." He muttered out before pressing a soft kiss to Bo's lips. "I won't have to go to prison after all... I got a fine and that's it." He said softly as he smiled warmly and peppered gentle kisses all over Bo's face. "Agent said we could now spend nights together..."