Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Lucas let out a heavy sigh as he watched Bo, quietly letting him take a look at his wound. The man glanced away a bit as the gown was slid down to reveal his shoulder... "I'm sorry..." He murmured out softly, and instantly pulled Bo back to himself when he stood up. "Stay here." He said quietly as he pressed a button next to his bed. "I'll just... Call a nurse, please stay with me..." He pleaded softly, gently tugging his boyfriend back down. He didn't want to stay alone in here... It just felt kind of weird, actually.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Bo was obviously surprised by Lucas' request, not used to the blonde being clingy, at least not like this. "Lucas, it's fine. I'll only be gone for a moment." A small smile appeared on his face, and his blue eyes softened. He leaned forward and gently kissed the blonde on the forehead, trying to to blush as his expression turned shy. "There are officers outside the door, and I'm sure one will follow me. It'll be fine." He stood up again and went over to the door, giving the older man a quick wave before vanishing down the hallway.

Lucas watched the other sadly, nodding a bit at his words. He let out a quiet sigh at the kiss on his forehead, his eyes almost like a puppy's - he really didn't want to let Bo go. It just... Didn't feel right, for whatever reason. When his boyfriend left, the blond let out a quiet sigh and rolled over to his uninjured shoulder side, closing his eyes. Yeah, Bo would be fine, but... He still hated it.

As the nurse promised, he returned no more than five minutes later with a thin stack of papers in hand. As soon as the door was closed behind him he sat down on the bed next to Lucas, picking up a pen from the side table. "The doctor agreed to the antibiotics if I run a conclusive test. Well, if a nurse does, and I asked if I could be the one to do it." He scribbled on the paper for a minute, writing down basic information, before turning to smile at the blonde. "Don't look so upset. I get to be your nurse again."

Lucas shot up when the door opened, almost expecting to see an officer come in. When he realized it was Bo, relief flooded over him... The blond smiled and pulled his boyfriend back down, just hugging him tightly. "I have no idea what you just said, but okay." He murmured out and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "...You know, if you still put on one of those sexy nurse costumes..." He trailed off before letting out a laugh.

Bo dropped the pen and papers when Lucas pulled him forward. He squeaked and had his breath knocked out of him with the tightness of the hug. "Lucas?" he questioned after the kiss, looking at the blonde with curious blue eyes. "I was only gone for a few minutes. Why are you acting as though I've been gone for years?" He huffed after the 'sexy nurse' comment and wiggled out of the blonde's hold, bending down to pick up the papers on the tile floor. "I doubt blue scrubs are attractive. People say that they're very unflattering."

Lucas shook his head, a nervous smile appearing on his face. "I just... I don't know, I mean..." He sighed as he motioned to his face and all the cuts on it. "This happened in a hospital, I'm still scared they'll get you again or something." The blond admitted nervously as he watched Bo sadly. "...Are you mad at me?" He asked with a small frown as he reached out for his boyfriend.

Bo's blue eyes widened slightly. Oh...he's scared. The thought surprised him more than it should have; for some reason, it had seemed as though Lucas was fearless. But when he thought about it now, he had only obeyed the mafia boss because his family had been threatened; he had feared for his family. Now, the blonde was even gentler in the young nurse's eyes. "Of course I'm not mad. I understand." He sat next to the older man again and put his hand on his. "I won't leave again."

A reliefed sigh left Lucas' mouth as he smiled lightly and pulled Bo down for a small, soft kiss. "Thanks." He murmured out and turned his hand around to entwine their fingers together. "I just want a normal, easy life, and... I don't think I'm gonna get one after all." The blond said with a quiet chuckle as he pressed a soft kiss to his boyfriend's hand. "Although with you it doesn't really seem that bad, y'know."

And here he was, blushing again after such a compliment that would have seemed so simple to anyone else. "I've never done anything really interesting in my life until I met you. I don't really mind some challenges." He gathered his courage and returned the kiss, pressing his lips against Lucas' cheek gently.

Lucas had a light grin on his face as he listened to his boyfriend. "You don't mind challenges? Really?" He thought of Bo as someone who rather stayed with the stuff he was used to... The blond's face lit up with a warm expression when his cheek was kissed. Before Bo could really pull away, Lucas reached out to pull the other's head down into a kiss. He really liked kissing... Bo's lips were always so sweet and soft...

Bo's eyes fluttered closed, and he leaned forward, allowing Lucas' hand to guide him. The warmth of the blonde's palm on the back of his neck caused the hair on his skin to rise. He appreciated the gentleness; what he had with Lucas now was all he had hoped for in a relationship. He didn't need anything more than an understanding person and soft touches. "I do. I feel like I've lived a pretty boring life so far," he murmured when they briefly parted.

Lucas treasured each moment of the gentle kiss they shared. His eyes closed as well as he drowned in the sweet sensation. Kisses were great... The blond opened his eyes only when the kiss ended. A small, soft smile appeared on his face as he shifted a bit to the side. "Well then, here's a challenge. Come and lay down on me and... Just forget about everything else for now." He said and smiled softly, lifting up the covers so Bo would be able to get in.

The nurse laughed softly, and it came out like a chuckle mixed with a loud exhale of breath. "Okay. But it might be a little awkward with my arm," he said, gesturing to the sling, "and your injury." Bo hadn't felt this comfortable with another person since he was a kid, and because of that, bits of his personality that hadn't shown before were making an appearance. Gently, he slid under the covers and moved close to the blonde's side.

Lucas just rolled his eyes and huffed, waiting for Bo to get in. "Those things won't stop me." He mumbled out, pulling his boyfriend to himself once he got in. The blond's arm was around the other's waist as he smiled and moved closer to peck his lips. "My bed is so much more comfortable than this one..." He muttered out.

"That must be because it's familiar. Hospital beds are designed to provide patients the most comfort, especially the ones in great pain." He was smiling widely, and he pressed his cheek against Lucas' shoulder. With the blonde's arms wrapped around him, he felt safe and warm. "I'm looking forward to leaving here, though. It's one thing to work here and another to be doing nothing." He sighed and lightly nuzzled the older man; it seemed as though he was doing it subconsciously.

Lucas rolled his eyes with a soft huff as he lightly kissed the other's forehead. "Jeez, you always make me feel dumb." He mumbled out. "You know so much, it almost makes me feel uncomfortable." He admitted with a chuckle as he kissed Bo's cheeks. The blond let out a soft sigh at what the younger male said next. "Well I feel like I'm spending too much time in a hospital bed." He muttered out while holding Bo close to himself.

"I know. But it's necessary for you to get better." His voice was as soft as always, but much lighter than it had been in the past. He turned his head to glance at the unfinished papers on the table next to them, but eventually returned to cuddling with the blonde; he pressed closer and gently kissed Lucas' chin. I'll need to administer the antibiotics soon.

Lucas put on a small pout as his hand moved down a bit to pull Bo to himself. "Says the one with a sling..." He mumbled out, yet didn't even try to hide the satisfaction when his boyfriend cuddled closer and kissed his chin. "Okay... Now, what's the first thing we're gonna do when back home?" He asked curiously after closing his eyes, his hand absentmindedly stroking Bo's waist.

A broken limb is much different than an infected gunshot wound, Bo wanted to say, but he stopped himself right before he opened his mouth; he had already been technical enough for one day. Instead, he responded to Lucas' question. "I dunno...we could do anything within reason. Even when we leave you'll still have to take it easy for a while." He buried his face in between the blonde's shoulder and neck. "I would like to go on that date though." His voice was muffled, and he hoped that he wasn't blushing too hard.

Lucas huffed and pouted, just like a child that didn't get what he wanted. "Well, I don't plan on going to skydive or anything, so I'll be fine." He mumbled out before moving one hand upwards to gently stroke Bo's hair. A smile soon took place over the pout at what his boyfriend said next. "Well of course we'll go on that date~" He promised with a soft expression as he kissed the top of his head. "Say, how about we go to beach?" He offered with a smile before rolling his eyes. "Nevermind, stupid me. Um... The park, maybe? We could have a picnic!"

"I haven't been to a park or a beach in a long time," Bo mused, using his right hand to trace patterns on Lucas' abdomen with his pointer finger. "I've been so busy with work and school that I spend most of my free time sleeping." He closed his eyes and sighed contentedly when Lucas kissed the top of his head.

Lucas let out a soft noise of pleasure when Bo's finger began trailing over his abdomen. His expression turned into a completely relaxed one as his eyes closed, sinking deeper into the perfect moment. "That doesn't sound so fun..." He mumbled soffly, barely able to fully understand what Bo was saying. "We'll do lots of stuff together then..." He added in a satisfied kind of voice.

"I'd like that a lot," he murmured, blushing slightly when Lucas made that pleased sound. He didn't think he had been doing much, but if that simple touch made his boyfriend happy, he was willing to continue. "You sound tired," he eventually said after a few minutes of silence. "Maybe you should try to sleep."

Lucas shook his head lazily as he tugged Bo closer, huffing softly as his wound had pressure added. He shifted a bit so he would be comfortable again before burrying his face into the other's hair. "I don't wanna sleep yet." He murmured out, holding Bo gently to himself. "Besides... Wasn't there something you had to do with me?" He asked as he pulled his face away.