Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Lucas' whispered words brought a dark red blush to Bo's pale face, the sudden appearance of color very noticeable. He walked beside the blonde, staying close to his side, and there was a shy, rather silly smile on his face. He was still so unused to hearing someone say that they loved him, so each time it made him feel extremely warm.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas smiled softly when he saw the blush and gently kissed his boyfriend's cheek. He looked so cute... The blond let out a soft breath when they reached his room. The tall male got into bed quietly and pulled up the covers before huffing softly. “Do you want in as well?“ He joked softly as he offered Bo some place on the bed.

Bo looked down, obviously embarrassed, and nodded, closing the door before walking over to the bed. He settled onto the mattress next to Lucas, his injured arm on the edge of the bed with his other arm on the blonde's. Once he was comfortable, he said, "I...I love you too."

Lucas watched his boyfriend in amusement, waiting for him to come into his bed. The blond gently put his hand around his body and gently kissed his forehead before hearing the words. Lucas froze up for a moment before smiling warmly and gently kissing Bo. “But I love you more.“ He replied with a light laugh.

The nurse giggled softly, lightly kissing Lucas back. The dark red blush had become a soft pink tinge. "You'll have to prove that," he teased gently, resting his head on the blonde's shoulder. Now that he knew that Lucas wasn't a bad person, he felt even more comfortable with the older man.

Lucas raised his eyebrows at the response and grinned. “Oh?“ He chuckled, though that made his chest hurt. That didn't matter. The blond leaned close and caught Bo's lips into the sweetest and most passionate kiss yet. He gently placed one hand on the other's cheek, lightly lifting his head up as he began deepening the kiss.

Initially Bo was surprised by the sudden kiss as well as its new intensity, but he trusted Lucas, so he allowed the blonde to take the lead. The younger man tilted his head so that their lips fit together a bit better, and he shifted slightly closer to Lucas. His blue eyes fluttered shut, and he felt a calm yet almost giddy feeling well up in his chest.

Lucas smiled softly into the kiss before gently slipping his tongue in. He kept the sweetness and passion, though it was a bit slower. The blond's hand gently wrapped around Bo's waist to pull him closer, after some time gently slipping under it. He didn't move the hand nor did he do anything else. He just kept it there...

Bo's eyes widened when Lucas' tongue entered his mouth. He went still for a moment, not wanting to do something wrong, as he had never gotten this far into a kiss before. However, once he realized that Lucas was doing all the work, he relaxed a bit and let the older man pull him closer. He shivered when the blonde's hand went under his shirt, but he didn't pull away. Instead, he allowed his eyes to close again and opened his mouth a bit wider.

Lucas felt a small twinge of fear when the other stilled, however Bo seemed to relax rather quickly... The blond gently began drawing circles over the other's waist as he kept the kiss deep, sweet and passionate, yet calm. He gently pushed the other down onto the bed to kiss him deeper, to be able to feel him more. He wanted that so bad right now... He nearly craved for it.

The nurse let out a quiet sound, a soft huff, when he was pressed onto the bed. Lucas had been gentle enough that his injured arm wasn't bothered, and he subconsciously shifted his hips so that Lucas could settle on top of him more comfortably. He lifted his free hand and ran his fingers through Lucas' hair, breaking the kiss for a moment to take a breath. His face was flushed as he looked up at Lucas with wide, bright blue doe eyes.

Lucas completely ignored the pain in his chest until the other pulled back slightly. The blond had something close to lust in his eyes, however most of the feelings there was love. He leaned down and began pressing gentle kisses to his boyfriend's neck, lightly sucking on some parts, not even hard to leave a mark. He began trailing his arms over the other's sides, being as gentle as one could even be.

When Lucas moved from Bo's lips to his neck, the younger man's breath hitched and his blush darkened. This was all foreign to him, but something in the back of his mind seemed to know what to do, so he let it take control. He closed his eyes and tilted his head, allowing Lucas better access to his neck. His entire body felt hot, and he didn't miss the lust in Lucas' eyes, and it both embarrassed and excited him.

Lucas smiled softly as he returned to the previous sweetness and slowness. He kissed up to Bo's ear, lightly nipping on it. “I won't go further today... This isn't the place or time...“ He whispered out quietly before gently trailing his hand over his boyfriend's chest. “Was this enjoyable?“ He asked quietly as he kissed over Bo's jaw. “Because I wouldn't mind repeating this sometime...“

Bo opened his eyes and gave Lucas a shy smile, removing his hand from the blonde's hair and using the back of it to wipe his mouth. He was pleased to hear that the older man wasn't going to rush anything. "I-I liked it," he said softly, "I've never done anything like that before. It was nice."

Lucas smiled softly before slowly laying on his side and pulling Bo to himself, doing it carefully so he wouldn't hurt either of them. “I'm glad to hear that.“ He said quietly before gently pressing a kiss to the other's forehead. “Just... Always tell me to stop if you feel like you don't want to do it, okay? I don't want to hurt you. Ever.“ The blond whispered out against Bo's forehead before slowly pulling away and smiling. “Now, let's rest a bit?“

Bo snuggled up to Lucas, getting as close as possible without rubbing against Lucas' injury or twisting his arm. He rested his head on the pillow and had the top of his head underneath the blonde's chin. "Thank you," he said softly, the smile still on his face. The blush had faded to light pink hue, and the nurse's blue eyes were half-closed and bright.

Lucas smiled softly as he pressed a gentle kiss against Bo's forehead. He pulled the other closer, gently stroking his waist. "Hey, that's what boyfriends are for!" He joked with a wide smiled before closing his eyes and resting his head on the pillow. The blond seemed a bit tired... "I hope you don't mind if I sleep a bit..." He murmured out softly while holding his boyfriend close to himself.

"Of course not. Sleep is part of the healing process," Bo replied quietly, closing his own eyes. He was comfortable next to the blonde, and it wouldn't hurt either of them to rest for a while. He wasn't sure of how long they could be together, though; the police were sure to come for him at the end of the day and take him back to the hotel, which was really a safe-house at the moment. He shivered slightly; it was horrible there.

Lucas smiled a bit sleepily as he gently pecked Bo's lips before relaxing his whole body. The blond soon fell asleep, gently holding his boyfriend to himself while lighty nuzzling his head into him. The tall male was snoring slightly in his sleep, sometimes mumbling out some nonsense. It seemed he was deep asleep within minutes...

The sound of the door to the room opening woke Bo a few hours later. He opened sleepy blue eyes and blinked a few times as his vision cleared. When he saw who it was--one of the police officers--he sat up, making sure not to startle Lucas. He carefully removed himself from the blonde's hold and only spoke when he was sure the older man was asleep. "W-what is it?" he asked, not making eye contact. The man replied in a rather monotone voice,

"It's time to go."

Lucas mumbled softly and turned to his other side when Bo sat up. He snored lightly, but slept through all of what was happening. The blond pulled up the covers higher since Bo leaving meant warmth leaving. He seemed to be calm... At least there weren't any nightmares. In fact, he was dreaming of a perfect relationship with Bo... Dates, movies, cuddling, snacks, everything was included there. He hoped this could be his reality someday...

Bo bit his lip, glancing back at the blonde, not wanting to leave him. After a moment of staring he sighed and bent over the side of the bed, pressing a quick, gentle kiss to Lucas' forehead. "I'll be back tomorrow," he whispered before pulling away. He walked past the police officer and into the hallway, not looking back at the man as he made his way to the hospital's exit.

Lucas slept through all night, only waking up in the morning... From an annoying ache in his chest. He groaned out softly as he shifted and let out a quiet, shaky breath before slowly sitting up. He instantly realized Bo wasn't there, and honestly, it made him quite upset. The blond called for a nurse before looking at the clock - it was just 6:30 am. Could he even get a nurse to come this early?

The auburn-haired young man hadn't slept well, kept awake by worries about Lucas' condition and the gang. Not to mention the fact that it was near impossible to calm down and get comfortable when there were two men standing outside of your door and one in your room, trying to be quiet but failing. He was also in a foreign environment, which only made him even more uncomfortable. He ended up waking at 6:30am and was sitting in bed, thinking about Lucas.