Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Bo felt the urge to cover his eyes with his hands when Lucas unbuttoned his black skinny jeans. He wanted to hide his face, which was already bright red. He squeaked in surprise when his pants were pulled down, and one arm came up to rest over his eyes when his boxers were also removed. He bit down hard on his bottom lip, trying to fight the intense feelings of embarrassment. "L-Lucas...I-I'm not sure about this--" His soft voice was cut off with a shocked whimper when the blonde kissed his pale, rather small member. He squeezed his eyes shut behind his arm, and a feeling of uneasiness came over him. It was so strange. When Lucas' lips started to move downwards, he shuddered again, unsure if he wanted to pull away or stay still. "I-I'm...I'm a bit scared," he confessed softly, "I-I trust you but...I-I've never done this before."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas smiled softly, with one hand reaching out to take Bo's. He gently etwined their fingers as he pulled away from the other's cock. "I won't hurt you... But do you want me to stop?" He asked softly before bringing his boyfriend's hand to his mouth, planting a soft kiss on it. "It'll feel good soon..." He promised softly, looking up at the other with a warm expression on his face. He could wait if Bo decided not to do this... He wouldn't ever force him.

The younger man's blue eyes blinked open and he removed his arm from his face so that he could look up at Lucas. He watched as the blonde kissed his hand in such an endearing way, and it made his heart flutter. "I...I don't know," he murmured, "I don't want to disappoint you." The warmth he had felt gave way to self-doubt and coldness. There was no trace of the smile from earlier. "I don't think that I'm good enough for you." His voice cracked. "You want someone that you can show love to in this way...I don't know if I can express love the way you want me to."

Lucas let out a quiet sigh as he moved up a bit, so he could look straight into his boyfriend's eyes. "You won't disappoint me if you refuse. I understand..." He said as he pressed a kiss to his cheek. "And... You're the only one I want and need. There's no one better than you." The blond said with a warm smile as he looked into Bo's eyes. "Can I continue or should we stop?" He asked softly.

Tears pricked at Bo's eyes, and he lowered his eyes, refusing to meet the blonde's dark brown gaze. "Lucas...I..." His lip trembled and he reached up, wrapping his arms around Lucas' neck, still not looking at him. "I should have told you sooner...but I'd thought you would figure it out." His voice sounded broken, filled with guilt. "I...m-males are my preferred gender but...I'm not gay, Lucas. I'm asexual."

Lucas blinked, panic rising when he saw the tears in Bo's eyes. He was about to ask if it was something he did, but... He got the answer before he could ask the question. The blond blinked a few times, for a while staying silent. "...Ah." He murmured out and sighed, moving his hand to pull up Bo's pants. "That's nothing to cry for..." He muttered out softly as he smiled and kissed the other's lips, gently and lovingly. "Sorry for being a moron and not figuring it out." He said with a nervous chuckle as he layed down on his side, bringing Bo to himself.

• 2 weeks later...

{I'm so sorry for no being on, there was a pretty bad storm near where I live and my power was out for a few days. Then the wifi was damaged and we had to buy a new router >.

Bo shook his head, sniffing quietly in an attempt to settle down before causing a scene; he was such a little kid sometimes, crying for no reason. But he was very sensitive, and he knew that, but knowing that didn't make him feel any better; it only served to make him more vulnerable. "I should have told you sooner." The kiss made him feel guiltier. "I feel like I've led you on...I won't ever think about sex the way you do."

((Oh, so that's where you disappeared to! Good to know you're back

Lucas couldn't help the soft smile on his face as he began wiping the other's tears with his lips. "Come on, Bo, please don't cry..." He murmured out lightly as he brought the other into a warm hug, ignoring the pain in his chest at the movement. "Sshh, sweetie, it's okay... I wouldn't ever force you to do anything you don't want..." He promised softly as he kissed his boyfriend's forehead. "But... I mean, if you ever do change your mind and just want to, I don't know, try... Agh, just forget this nonsense." The ond said with a quiet groan as he burried his face into Bo's shoulder. "I don't know what am I supposed to say..." He admitted in a quiet mumble.

{I'm glad the power's fixed now so I can roleplay again ^^}

"I know you'd never force me to," he whispered, squeezing his eyes shut tightly. Even now he was still mindful of the others' injury and was careful not to press too close. "but I'll only keep letting you down. For you, sex is about love, and I don't want you to think that I don't love you because I don't really find sex appealing..." His small body was trembling. "I want to do it with you. I want to do it for you. I want to experience it at least once. But I'm afraid that I'll hurt you if I...if I don't like it."

((Same here I missed you :D))

Lucas sighed out softly as he listened, huffing quietly. "Hey, c'mon, stop... Bo, I just find sex pleasurable, and I'd do it with the person I love... But only if we both actually want it." He said softly and smiled. "If you want to, we'll do it.. And I promise I won't be upset or angry if you don't like it, okay? Just tell me." He said in a loving voic before lightly kissing his forehead. "I'll love you no matter what." He promised softy.

{I really like Lucas ^.^''' If I ever had a boyfriend, I'd want him to be understanding like that because I'm also asexual >.

Bo's blue eyes widened in surprise, and he lifted his head to stare at Lucas with an utterly shocked expression on his face. "Really?" he asked, disbelief clear in his voice. The tears were drying on his cheeks, and he was sure that this was too good to be true. From what he'd seen, it was always hard to be in a relationship with an asexual person. He didn't want to mess this up.

((Dang, if I could date my OC, I would probably date Lucas too xD I'm really glad you like him though ♥))

Lucas smiled warmly as he nodded, lightly kissing Bo again. "Really." He promised with a soft smile. It soon turned into a slightly nervous expression as he chuckled lightly. "I mean, if you don't mind I still take care of, um, business..." He trailed off with a nervous smile. "I don't think I'd be able to take long without release, y'know... So as long as I can take care of that somewhere, I'll be fine." He said with a light grin.

Bo seemed confused for a moment, but then understanding dawned in his blue eyes. "Oh. Right." There was a light pink blush on his face, and he felt slightly awkward as he moved to allow the blonde to get up. He kept his gaze averted from Lucas', hands in his lap, legs over the side of the bed with his toes lightly brushing against the tiled floor.

Lucas blinked a few times, his cheeks flushing red. "Stupid, not right now!" He whined, pulling Bo to himself, back into bed. He huffed quietly and burried his face into his shoulder, their chests pressing together. "But, I mean... We'll still try, right? If you don't like it, we really won't have to do it..." He trailed off, nuzzling his face into the nurse's shoulder. The blond decided he liked calm moments with Bo... And he liked cuddling

Bo seemed genuinely confused when Lucas blushed, but he didn't complain when the blonde pulled him close again. He closed his eyes and cuddled close to the older man, breathing in his scent in an attempt to wipe away all of the anxiety he had been feeling for the past few days. "I...I'll try, if you want." He wanted to make Lucas happy. However, he still wasn't certain that the blonde would still like him if it turned out he didn't like sex.

Lucas smiled lightly and kissed his neck. "Thanks." He said softly, gently stroking his waist. "I'm willing yo wait as long as you want..." He reminded the other with a soft smile as he pulled his head away from Bo's shoulder to kiss him instead. "Even until marriage, if you want that." He said softly, closing his eyes aals he pulled his boyfriend close to himself.

His words caused Bo to freeze completely, both physically and mentally, for a few moments of stunned silence. Marriage? Despite all of the trouble he had caused, despite the lying, despite not wanting to have sex, Lucas was still willing to stay with him to that extent? He doubted that he was worth that much. "But...even without...even without that...you're still willing to be with me?"

Lucas blinked at the riddiculous question before huffing. "Why not? It's not like all I want from a relationship is sex." He mumbled out with a frown as he kissed the other's forehead. "You're really just being stupid now. I love you, Bo, I really do. I'll love you wether you decide to have sex, or if you don't. That doesn't matter." He murmured as he pressed soft kisses to his cheeks. "Don't you trust me at least that much?"

"I trust you," he said quickly, then blushed slightly as he looked away and focused his blue gaze on the wall. "I just...I guess I heard some things that weren't true." His parents had never been around, and his uncle had died when he was young, so there had never been anyone to teach him about relationships. Most likely, all that he had assumed to be true was either a misconception or he had misunderstood. "Nowadays, everything seems to be focused on sex, so I thought...I mean, I'd heard...never mind." He sighed.

Lucas listened quietly to what Bo said before letting out a soft smile. He rolled onto his back, pulling Bo on top of him, his arms wrapped tightly around his waist as he pecked the tip of his nose. "You really think I'd leave you for not wanting to have sex with me? Bo, there are so many couples out there who don't feel the need for sex at all..." He talked softly, his expression warm, loving. "I'm willing to show you how perfect a relationship can be without sex. I'll take you out to dates, we can watch movies together, cuddle, kiss... There's so much to do!"

"And I won't be disappointing you?" he asked softly. Lucas was the nicest person he had ever met, one of the only people he had ever really trusted and cared for, and he wanted to be able to give him everything he had...but sex just wasn't something he had to give. The fact that the blonde would still accept him despite this affected Bo so deeply that he was having trouble processing it.

Lucas shook his head with a smile, gently poking his cheek with his index finger. "You would disappoint me if you didn't tell stuff like this to me." He said with a gentle smile as he held Bo to himself. "Is it really that hard to believe this? Sex isn't exactly equal to love... Though I did mostly think that only people in love did that, I'm sure there are exceptions... Like us!" He said happily as he laughed. "Just relax and don't run away from me. Tell me when you want me to stop, if I ever go too far... Okay?"

Bo's eyes were teary again, but this time the blue orbs shone with relief and gratitude. "Okay." He reached over with his uninjured arm and hugged Lucas gently, his body trembling slightly with the force of emotions rushing through him. After a moment of simply embracing, the nurse pulled away and asked, "How are you feeling? Your wound, I mean."

Lucas smiled gently as he hugged back, pushing away the pain into the furthest corner of his mind. Pulling Bo on top of him was not a very good idea. The blond softly kissed off the tears from Bo's cheeks before he heard the question and let out a slightly nervous chuckle. "Honestly, it hurts." He admitted in embarrassment. "But nothing I can't bear, y'know."

Instantly, Bo's eyes filled with concern and his expression morphed into a frown. "It hurts?" Without warning he got onto his knees and rolled the blonde onto his back. He gently slid the top of the gown down his shoulder so that the would was visible. To the nurse's dismay, the skin around the stitches was red beneath the bandages. "It's swelling," he mumbled, more to himself than Lucas. "That means it could be infected. I knew you shouldn't have moved so much!" he fretted, standing up. "I'll go speak to your doctor about antibiotics."