Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Bo was fully awake in an instant. He propped his torso up with the elbow of his good arm. He stared at Lucas in surprise for a few moments before a wide smile appeared on his face and lit up his eyes. "Oh...that's great!" He hugged Lucas with his good arm, though this caused him to end up flat on his back again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas smiled widely and nodded as he pulled Bo into a warm hug. "Yeah, baby... It is." He agreed softly as he pressed a soft kiss to the other's head. "I love you..." He whispered out quietly, the three words filled with love like never before. The blond caught his boyfriend's lips into a sweet kiss - there wouldn't be much more after this.

The auburn-haired man bit his lip to hold back an embarrassed giggle at the pet name, and he blushed when his forehead was kissed. Lucas was always so gentle to him and showed more affection than anyone in his family ever had, except maybe his uncle. He shyly returned the kiss to the lips, eyes closing.

Lucas smiled softly as he placed a hand on Bo's cheek, gently stroking it before slowly pulling back. "Bo... I want to stay with you for the rest of my life." He whispered out softly as he smiled sweetly and lightly pecked the other's lips. The blond slowly exhaled as he pulled the younger male into a warm hug while slowly breathing out. He just wanted for them to be together...

Blue eyes widened immensely. "The rest of your life?" But we're so young...and we haven't spent that much time together... They had been through a lot together, but the nurse still had his doubts. He didn't want Lucas to commit to him so soon.

"I know that sounds stupid." Lucas muttered out quietly as he pressed a kiss to Bo's head. "But I love you so much, I doubt I'll ever let go." He whispered softly as he closed his eyes. They'd been through too much to just end it. He wasn't going to allow it... Unless Bo was certain he didn't want that.

"A-are you sure?" The question came out as a hesitant whisper. Bo was looking straight at Lucas now, blue eyes meeting brown directly. "The rest of your life is a long time. I just...don't want you to be disappointed." He had no problem with staying with the blonde for the rest of his life; he was already quite attached to Lucas, and from what he could see now, there were very few negative qualities about the man. And he would rather have Lucas be mean to him rather than he upset the other.

Lucas chuckled quietly as he placed an arm gently around Bo's waist, lightly stroking it. "No man or woman would ever be disappointed with you." He muttered out softly as he kissed his boyfriend gently. The blond then brought the other a bit closer as he smiled. The tall male was sure he would never regret this. Of course, the future may prove to be difficult, but... A life with no hardships was quite boring after all.

Bo stared up at the blonde with clearly shocked eyes, his expression momentarily disbelieving. Then, as the nurse realized the sincerity in Lucas' voice, he blushed and averted his eyes, feeling his heart clench pleasantly in his chest. He really meant it... He allowed himself to be pulled closer to Lucas. "I...I want to stay with you too."

Lucas smiled warmly as he rested his chin on Bo's head again, letting his eyes close again. "Ah... They asked me to testify in the Boss' trial." He muttered out quietly, remembering that he hadn't mentioned it yet. The blond held Bo close to himself as he sighed. "Also, apparently our families will be kept safe from now... Both of our families."

Oh, I almost forgot about the trial... Bo had opened his mouth to respond when Lucas mentioned their families. "Agent Kelly said that they would protect us?" He was still unaware of how much danger the trial would most likely put them in. "That's great!" I have no family that's close to me, so that will make their jobs easier.

Lucas smiled softly as he nodded at the question before chuckling lightly. "Yeah, we should all be safe." He muttered out softly as he began stroking his boyfriend's back gently. "We can be together now..." The blond murmured out quietly as he pressed a light kiss to the other's head.

Bo grinned at the blonde, a gentle smirk in his blue eyes. "So you can take me on that date now?" he asked in a teasing tone, rolling onto his back so that he could hold Lucas' hand on top of his chest. "That would be nice."

Lucas laughed warmly as he kissed Bo's nose. "But of course~" He smiled widely as he closed his eyes and let out a small sigh. "I'll take you out to as many dates as you want, sweetie." He promised warmly before opening one eye to look at his boyfriend. "Perhaps we'll end up with some stained sheets at home at some point, hn?" He teased with a light grin.

Bo playfully smacked Lucas' shoulder, making sure his target was on the opposite side of the bullet wound. "Do you really have to call me by those pet names?" he asked, his blue eyes shining. However, once 'stained sheets' were mentioned again, he squeaked and his cheeks darkened. "L-Lucas!" he exclaimed, eyes widening.

"I do~" Lucas teased before faking a pained groan. The blond laughed out loudly at Bo's reaction only to a mere hint for sex. "Yeees~?" He asked with a wide grin before chuckling. "Baby, don't worry~ Didn't I already say I wouldn't do anything you didn't want or like?" He asked with a soft smile before placing a kiss to his forehead.

The nurse was incredibly flustered now. "I-I know! But still...just saying it like that!" His face felt hot and he looked away in embarrassment. "I'm not afraid that you'll hurt me...I'm just nervous." He hadn't even told Lucas that the blonde had been his first kiss and he would also most likely be the one he lost his virginity to!

Lucas grinned wider and wider as Bo talked. Laughing warmly, he placed a kiss to the other's cheek. "Okay, okay. We can start from blowjobs first, then." He teased with a wide grin as he lightly patted his ass. "Is that alright, babe?" He asked teasingly before snickering. Gosh, he probably had the most adorable boyfriend ever...

The younger man wiggled slightly when Lucas touched his rear end again, now quite self-conscious. "Um...I guess so...but what's that?" As a nurse, he knew what sex was and how it worked--for a while he had helped in testing for STDs--but he had never heard the term 'blowjob'. While working, the doctors had only referred to such an act as 'oral sex', so he was at a loss.

Lucas blinked and barely held himself from bursting out into laughter. Really, he didn't know that? "Oral sex?" He tried again, his lips stretched out into a wide grin. He couldn't believe how innocent Bo really was. "Or would you like for me to demonstrate?" Lucas teased with a wide grin before moving his hand upwards to place it on Bo's waist.

Bo's lips formed an 'o' shape as realization set in. Then, when Lucas' hands wrapped around his waist, he let out another squeak and stared at the blonde with huge eyes. "D-demonstrate?" He sounded like a young teenage girl who had just been asked on a date. He suddenly took on a serious expression and shook his head. "No way, not without protection. I don't want either of us to get a disease."

Lucas blinked and laughed warmly while shaking his head. "Sweetheart, I've tested myself quite a few times. I know I'm completely free of all diseases. You can check yourself if you wish~" The blond chuckled as he pressed a sweet kiss to the other's neck. "Besides, who the hell uses protections for blowjobs? Doesn't make sense." He mumbled out and closed his eyes, pulling Bo to himself. "Man... It's boring here..."

His eyes widened in disbelief. "Who? Smart people!" He sounded incredulous. "And even if you have been tested, unprotected sex can cause other problems!" He huffed and settled back down onto the bed, arms crossed over his chest. His medical professional side seemed to have erased most, if not all, of his embarrassment.

Lucas rolled his eyes with a soft groan before sighing. "Fine, jeez, I didn't ask for a lesson on sex..." He muttered out before laying down on the bed completely, pulling his hands to himself. The blond seemed the slightest bit irritated - could Bo not look at sex like that? It was supposed to be fun.. Or relaxing, at the very least. Now it was all protection, ilness and stuff like that. Would he even want to have sex?

"If you ever did ask, I'd give you one," he said, rolling over onto his stomach and looking up at Lucas. He seemed oblivious to the blonde's irritation; and if he had seen it, he would have had no idea why the other felt that way. "But you probably know more than me. About...the other stuff."