Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

"I love you too," the auburn-haired young man whispered without the hesitation he had shown earlier. He opened his eyes and stared at Lucas' neck, his cheeks beginning to itch from the salt of his tears. However, he didn't move to wipe away the stains, not wanting to ruin the moment.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas smiled softly when he heard the response and closed his eyes, gently pulling Bo close to himself. The blond let out a slightly shaky breath, hoping not to break down again. He pulled away after quite a bit and smiled sadly at his boyfriend. "Sorry..." He murmured out before gently kissing away the other's tears. He was even more gentle than usually - that alone proved how upset he really was.

"Don't be sorry," Bo whispered, returning the smile. He lifted his free hand, removing his arm from around Lucas' abdomen, and let his fingers rest gently on the blonde's cheek. "None of this was your fault. And everyone has the right to cry. Even big, strong men like you," he teased softly.

Lucas blinked a few times and let out a soft chuckle at the teasing before gently pecking Bo's lips. "Shut it." He replied with a smile before gently kissing his boyfriend's neck. "Since when am I a big, strong man anyway?" He asked with a light chuckle as he kissed up to the other's jaw and lightly pressed his lips there.

"Since I met you," the nurse replied, his tone no longer teasing. "Physically, you're bigger than me and much stronger. But mentally...Lucas, you've been dealing with the mafia for a long time and still managed to smile at me. You're very strong, in my opinion." His smile widened, and his cheeks flushed slightly.

Lucas' eyes widened slightly at the answer he got. He wasn't expecting to hear that... The blond let out a soft smile and, instead of replying, gently caught Bo's lips into a sweet, soft kiss. Those words made him feel at least slightly calmer... He didn't ever realize that, so guess Bo was good for him in every thing. Even the smallest ones. Lucas couldn't help the quiet, happy chuckle when he held his boyfriend close, knowing that no matter what future he got, he'd be happy with Bo in it.

Bo's blush intensified upon being kissed, but he returned the gesture, his eyes fluttering closed. When they pulled away, he brushed the blonde hair from Lucas' eyes. "Don't look so surprised," he murmured, the small smile still in place. He then cuddled close to the older man.

Lucas chuckled and grinned a bit childishly as he planted small, soft kisses all over Bo's face. "Why? I still can't get used to the fact that I have such a cute caring boyfriend~" He smiled widely, trying to brylush away what happened before. That was what he always did... Push away everything negative so he wouldn't have to deal with it.

Bo bit his lip, but a soft giggle escaped despite his resistance. "H-hey, that tickles!" he exclaimed, his pale cheeks now a deep red color. His expression had become rather shy again, and he ducked his head, his bangs falling into his eyes. "And I said that because it's obvious. I'm sure everyone who's met you would say the same."

Lucas blinked and rolled his eyes. "You're the only one who said that." You're also the only one who knew about the mafia. Lucas thought to himself as he smiled and pressed a soft kiss to Bo's forehead. "But maybe I'll accept this after all." He chuckled lightly and gently pecked the other's nose. "After all, my cute boyfriend is almost always right, no?"

"F-flatterer," he said softly, gazing up at Lucas with wide blue eyes as his nose was kissed. "Do you think that calling me cute a lot will get me to drop the subject?" He leaned forward, propped up on his good arm, and stared straight into Lucas' eyes, their mouths inches apart. "You believe me, right?"

Lucas looked up for a bit, seemingly a bit embarrassed. He cleared his throat with a small cough as he looked away. "I don't know..." He murmured out softly as he shifted a bit uncomfortably. The blond sighed as he looked at Bo and let out a soft smile. "I just... I don't hear that, you know. And I don't like talking about stuff like that at all!" He finally said and sighed. "Can we just forget that for now?"

Bo's blue eyes softened, and he nodded, the smile returning to his previously serious face. "Only because you're injured," he replied, able to be a lot more casual now that he was with Lucas. He was still bothered by the fact that no one had been there to protect him, but he had calmed down very much. He was unsure if that was because of the crying or being with the blonde.

Lucas smiled at first before realizing what the other meant and put on a pout. "Unfair..." He mumbled out and hid his face in Bo's neck. Still, instead of simply being calm and still there, he began sucking gently on the skin, teasing it with small bites as he gently placed a hand on his boyfriend's hip. He lightly moved his hand to pull the other closer before sighing contently. "You're just being mean to me now..." He mumbled with a pout before chuckling. "I'll make sure to repay you someday."

Bo let out a quiet 'eep' when Lucas began kissing his neck, his blue eyes growing wide as teeth scraped his skin. He squirmed subconsciously, the hand on his hip feeling strangely warm. "S-sorry," he stuttered, holding in a gasp. "I'm n-not trying to be m-mean."

Lucas grinned against Bo's neck when he realized just what an adorable reaction he got from the other. The blond chuckled and continued kissing and sucking at his boyfriend's neck while lightly beginning to stroke his hip. He liked this very much... Maybe a bit more than he should have.

The young nurse shuddered, biting his lip upon feeling Lucas' hand start to brush over his hip repeatedly. 'L-Lucas..." he whispered, unsure of what he had been about to say. He closed his eyes, his face once again a bright red color, and he tried his hardest not to make any noises. This was still so new to him, and he was afraid of doing something wrong.

Lucas chuckled softly and gently pecked Bo's lips, then quickly pulled away. "Don't be scared to let your voice out~" The blond said with a smile before moving back down. The hand that was previously on Bo's hip was slowly making way to his ass, just gently carressing it for now. He wouldn't go too far here... And he honestly hoped none of them would get hard. Seeing Bo so innocent, Lucas doubted if he ever even masturbated.

Bo squeaked when he felt Lucas' hand move, and his eyes flew open. W-whoa... Nothing like this had ever happened to him before, and the implications of the touch caused his entire body to heat up, as if he was one massive blush. "I, um..." He noticed that the blonde was being extremely gentle. Calm down...it's fine, he won't hurt you.

Lucas glanced up and chuckled lightly before gently kissing the other's neck. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly before gently kissing up to Bo's ear. "You just have to ask..." He murmured out, ready to do whatever his boyfriend wanted. There was no use in doing anything like that if one of them wasn't enjoying it. The blond smiled warmly as he settled to lightly nipping on his earlobe. He wanted to get to know his weak spots anyway...

"Um, ah, n-no..." He wasn't sure if he wanted Lucas to stop or not. Part of him was extremely nervous while another part was curious. It's not wrong to want to try something like this, right? He trusted Lucas, so he decided that what they were doing was okay, as long as they didn't go any farther. He allowed his eyes to slip shut again and relaxed his body.

Lucas smiled softly and nodded before lightly squeezing his boyfriend's ass with a light chuckle. "Don't worry, I won't go much further... Wouldn't want to stain the sheets, right?" He asked with a warm laugh before gently trailing his hand over Bo's ass, feeling the cute curve. "Don't be scared to tell me what you want... Or if I should stop." The blond reminded softly before gently kissing the other's neck again.

At first Bo was confused by Lucas' words; what did he mean by, 'stain the sheets'? Then his medical background caught up with his flustered mind and he sank further into the mattress, feeling embarrassment flood his body as realization struck. Th-that was kind of...dirty... He didn't think it was bad, however, and turned his head so that Lucas could kiss his neck. He wanted to make the other happy.

Lucas chuckled softly at his boyfriend - the embarrassment on his face was visible even like this. The blond smiled and gently kissed up to the other's jaw, staying there for a bit to leave a few marks. He liked seeing those red hickies... Now everyone would see Bo was taken. His hand continued carressing his boyfriend's ass, giving it a soft squeeze sometimes.

The nurse wiggled slightly when Lucas squeezed the tender area, unsure of what to make of the feeling. It didn't hurt, but it didn't necessarily feel good either. Maybe I just have to get used to it. He lifted a hand to feel where the blonde has kissed and was surprised to feel a small mark on his skin. He looked over at Lucas with wide blue eyes; he felt both flattered and even more embarrassed. It's like he's marking me... He blushed again and gave Lucas another shy smile. "Um...c-can I...kiss you back?"