Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Bo turned around when he heard the door open, and he smiled up at Lucas. However, when he saw that the blonde's cheeks were slightly flushed, he frowned and stood up, walking over to him. "Are you all right?" he asked, the concern in his voice obvious. He put a hand on Lucas' forehead. "You shouldn't have gotten a fever based on your condition..."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas blinked a few times while his blush deepened and he shook his head, gently pulling Bo's hand away. “I'm fine~“ He said with a slightly nervous chuckle. The blond gently tucked the other's hair behind his ear before letting out a warm smile. Lucas tried desperately not to think about what he just did... God, it was too embarrassing... “What can we do to pass time here?“ Lucas asked with a warm smile on his face.

The frown vanished with Lucas' gentle touch, and he subconsciously leaned against his hand, tilting his head to do so. He completely overlooked the nervous reaction in favor of putting his hand over Lucas'. "Well, I've never been a patient at a hospital. I've only ever worked. But I think some patients are able to go outside or to the cafeteria."

Lucas smiled softly as he gently took Bo's hand while lightly tilting his head to one side. “Why don't we try going outside then? The weather seems pretty nice~“ The blond said with a somewhat cute, rather dorky grin on his face. Really, he could be a complete cutie when he wanted to be... The tall male began walking towards the door with a warm, soft, gentle smile on his face. He seemed really happy about simply being with Bo... As he opened the door and went outside, Lucas first glanced at Bo and let out a warm smile. “I gotta take you out on a proper date once we can.“

Bo had almost giggled when he saw Lucas' expression, but he bit his lip to hold it in. "Going to your house wasn't a proper date?" he asked, sounding genuinely curious; he wasn't well versed in relationships. They were stopped halfway down the hall by an agent. Apparently, the couple needed to be kept under constant surveillance and couldn't go anywhere on their own.

Lucas rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Of course not! I'm definitely gonna take you out to some nice cafe and then we could go stargazing at night...“ He said somewhat dreamily - however his mood dropped slightly at the agent. “Don't complain if you don't like what you see...“ He muttered out and continued walking outside. The blond had his grip rather tight on Bo's hand - not enough for it to hurt though. “Oh, I forgot to ask... How long will it take for your shoulder to heal?“

The younger man found that he liked what Lucas was detailing, even if it was far more romantic that he would have expected. He couldn't hold back a smile when Lucas told off the agent, and he squeezed the blonde's hand in return as they walked down the hallway to the hospital's courtyard. "Not too long," he replied, "just a few weeks."

Lucas cringed slightly at the answer and bit down on his lower lip with clear guilt on his face. “I'm really sorry...“ He muttered out quietly as he leaned down and gently pecked Bo's cheek. “How about I take care of you this time? You could even move to my place so I could pamper you from morning to night~“ Even though the blond was joking, this was a thing he would've really loved...

Bo's eyes widened, but instead of appeared flustered, his expression was one of confusion and disbelief. "You take care of me? Lucas, I suffered a stab wound to my shoulder that missed all major tendons. It's not a debilitating injury." He lifted his injured arm and moved his hand and fingers. "The feeling in my arm returned quickly, and the bone was only bruised. You, on the other hand, could have died if the bullet had hit only a few centimeters to the right and ruptured your pulmonary artery. Actually, you shouldn't even be walking." He now seemed concerned and bit his lip. "Maybe we should go back to the room..."

Lucas barely held in an annoyed groan as he looked at Bo with a somewhat irritated look. The blond smashed his lips onto the other's the moment he finished talking. With the hand he could move freely he pulled the nurse closer, deepening the kiss while holding Bo close, not even letting him pull away. Once the kiss ended, he looked at Bo straight into his eyes with a small frown. "Can't you just let me pamper you for a bit?" He asked with honesty as he pressed another kiss to his lips. "I'll be fine, I'll manage, now I want to help you while you can't use your arm properly! Is it that much to ask?.."

Bo, not expecting the kiss, let out a squeak of surprise that was quickly muffled by the blonde's lips on his. His wide blue eyes closed after a moment, and he let Lucas kiss him. When the older man pulled away, his entire face was red and it seemed as though he was stunned. "I...um..." He shook his head to clear it. "O-okay, but nothing physically taxing."

Lucas finally smiled and pulled Bo closer for another kiss - this time, a softer, gentler one. His brown eyes were half-lidded as he gently trailed his fingers over the other's waist with a soft breath slipping past his parted lips as he pulled away. "Why don't we try going to the garden?" The blond offered with a soft smile as he took Bo's hand again.

This time Bo sighed into the kiss, and he moved a bit closer to Lucas when it ended, making sure not to put too much weight on the injured man. "Okay," he repeated, his voice a bit breathy. He held onto Lucas' hand, and the smile from earlier had made a reappearance, worries momentarily forgotten. Behind them, the agent was trying not to stare.

Lucas chuckled softly as he began walking outside, humming softly to himself. "Now, what's your favorite movie genre?" He asked out of a sudden while holding his hand tightly. "I was thinking we coud watch something once we get home~ When both of us do..." The blond ended with a small sigh. He still couldn't shake off the idea of going to prison, whatsoever.

Bo tilted his head thoughtfully, his gaze never staying on one thing for too long as he studied the environment as well as the people in the courtyard. "Movie genre?" he asked, gently steering Lucas away from an older woman who was having trouble walking. He was tempted to help her, and his hand holding Lucas' actually twitched. "I don't watch a lot of movies, but...I like the animated ones."

Lucas huffed softly under his nose as he was pulled away from the woman. Bo wasn't the only one tempted to help her. With a soft groan, he turned to Bo and gently pecked his forehead before letting go. “I'll get right back.“ He promised with a smile before rushing off to the woman. The blond gently helped her walk, a gentle expression on his face. He always enjoyed helping others, or simply just making them happy.... It was fun, actually.

The young nurse turned around in confusion, and he was pleasantly surprised to see Lucas helping the woman. His smile had widened by the time the blonde was finished. He hand his hands behind his back and was rocking back and forth on his heels when the older man came back over to him. "That was very nice, Lucas," he said, sounding rather cheerful.

Lucas rolled his eyes and let out a soft mumble before dragging the other off to the bench. The comment he heard from the woman about being a really nice guy really made him feel a bit embarrassed... “Come ‘ere...“ He muttered out softly as he sat down and pulled Bo on his lap with a soft laugh. The blond gently nuzzled his nose into the other's neck as he smiled. “You smell nice~“

Bo held back another squeak as he was pulled into Lucas' lap, and his face flushed when he realized just how close they were, and in public. "Lucas--" He was cut off by the blonde nuzzling his neck, and he shivered slightly at the contact, wrapping his uninjured arm around Lucas' abdomen. "I-I do?" he asked with a shy smile.

Lucas chuckled softly as he wrapped both hands around Bo's waist to hold him close. "Mhm~" He hummed out in response as he planted a few soft kisses on the other's neck. "Very sweet..." He mumbled softly against the nurse's skin. The blond honestly didn't give a rat's ass about what people thought of them. He liked being close to Bo, and that was all that mattered right now.

Against his better judgement, Bo allowed Lucas to continue kissing his neck and relaxed against the older man, getting comfortable on his lap and resting his cheek on the top of Lucas' head. He looked so small compared to Lucas, especially with how they were sitting. It was like a cat with a large dog. The nurse let out a small sigh, his breath ruffling the man's blonde hair, and he closed his eyes. "You smell nice too," he whispered.

Lucas smiled softly as he lightly nibbled on the other's neck with a soft chuckle. “I do?“ He asked with a grin as he pulled away to look at the small hickey he made. The blond gently traced his lips over it as he smiled and closed his eyes. “I really want us to be able to be like this more often...“ He muttered out softly as he sighed against Bo's skin, his breath hot. “Just being together... If we were alone, that'd be even better.“ He said with a roll of his eyes.

The young nurse let out a soft murmur of agreement, his blue eyes opening to glance over at the agent--who was awkwardly standing by the side of the bench, face red and trying to keep his attention elsewhere--before he put his fingers over the mark Lucas had made and blushed. People can see this... It was both thrilling and embarrassing. He was in a relationship now. "My work keeps me busy for most of the day," he said softly.

Lucas followed Bo's gaze and chuckled softly at the agent. "I don't really care, you know? You still have some time off and that's enough~" He smiled as he pecked Bo's cheek. "Now then... Should I feed on you or would you prefer going to find some proper food?" The blond asked teasingly, breathing out hotly against the nurse's neck. "I wouldn't ming either option..."

Lucas had never spoken to Bo in that tone before, nor had he used such suggestive language. The flush on the nurse's face darkened, and his expression became even more shy than usual. "Um..." He couldn't help but stutter slightly. "W-we could go check the cafeteria."