its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko sat down next to Akise and began eating. Noting that the male was being surprisingly quiet he reached one hand under the table, reassuringly rubbing Akise's thigh, quietly he whispered "You ok? is something bothering you?" He knew that there were times when the male didn't speak a lot but for Akise to be completely silent concerned him.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise glanced over at Ryoko and nods yes. He then began eating some more. He really didn't want the other to worry about his worries. Knowing Ryoko would be starting work tomorrow made him a bit happy. He started to think on happier thoughts. He knew if he didn't Ryoko would start to worry about him. A small yawn slipped pass his lips, causing Akise to blush a bit. He didn't expect it.

Ryoko nodded although he still wasnt convinced. He chuckled quietly as Akise yawned, the blush on the others cheeks from such a simple action was completely adorable. Lifting his hand up he gently ran it over the back of Akise's hair saying "You tired my love. When you finish how about we relax on the sofa and watch some tellie."

Feeling he hadn't interjected into the conversation recently Hiroyuki suddenly butted in "Ohh i know can we watch that new anime that is coming out!? You know..what's it called? Ohh Mahouka Koukou or something....please!!" He might as well have begged for all the incantation in his voice. Ryoko laughed "You always were in with the new anime weren't you, well i am fine with it as long as Akise is..." he looked at his lover wondering if he would mind. Personally he felt like just relaxing in front of the tellie but he wasn't sure if Akise would want to. And the idea of eating cake while watching anime amused him somewhat.

Akise looked at Hiroyuki. "Hmm it's sounds harmless enough so yes. We can watch it while sharing my birthday cake." he said looking to Ryoko. His eyes almost sparkling as he leans closer to him. "I'm finish eating. I'll go sit on the couch now. Don't make me wait too long." he said getting up and walking over to the couch. He was feeling tired. This was the first birthday he's ever been glad about. It might have started out depressing but it was ending sweet.

Ryoko chuckled ruffling the others hair "Of course not." Looking over at hiroyuki he said "The television has internet capabilities so if its not on then download it." He got up and walked over to the kitchen as Hiroyuki leapt to take control of the remote. Rolling his eyes Ryoko carefully lifted the cake from the box smiling to himself at what a good job Aso and Yukise had done on it. It was truly impressive.

Lighting the candles he picked the cake up with a couple of plates and turned the light out, plunging the room into near darkness as he began to sing happy birthday as he walked over to Akise.

Akise glanced at the cake as he heard Ryoko singing. He couldn't help but feel so odd right now. He was happy and yet upset all in one. He really did hate his birthday after all. He forced a smile as he blew out the candles. Fixing his expression before the lights came back on, Akise poked the cake to taste the frosting. "Hmm.... its chocolate moose. I like this." he said smiling a bit. His gaze drifted over to Ryoko. "Feed me cake, please." he said cutely.

Ryoko's eyes lit up at the command, Akise was so cute sometimes. Sitting down on the sofa next to Akise he faced the smaller male a light smile dancing across his lips. Cutting off a piece of the cake he held it up for the other to taste as he placed the cake on the table beside him, his eyes not leaving his lovers.

Hiroyuki just rolled his eyes at the two. He missed that, the lovey dovey parts of a relationship. He didn't want Ryoko back but what Ryoko had he wanted. He wanted to feel loved by someone to have that pleasant warmth spread through you as that special someone touched you. He wanted all of it, longed for all of it. Yet he was the one who had broken up with his previous boyfriend. Not that he had a choice, he couldn't drag the male into his whole messy life, but still. He wished for it back.

Akise looked at Ryoko with a smile. He ate the piece of cake being fed to him before looking to the side. He leans his head on Ryoko's shoulder. "I'm feeling sleepy. Very, very sleepy." he said with a soft yawn. He really was tired at this point. Plus he wanted to wake early to prepare a lunch for Ryoko's first day at work. Akise knew he'd need sleep in order to get up before the other.

Ryoko brushed his hand over the others head "Do you want to go upstairs or stay here and lean on me?" He asked softly brushing the hair from the others face affectionately, taking a bite from the cake himself. It tasted really good. Aso and Yukise really were good at cooking, he guessed it ran in the family knowing how incredible Akise's cooking was.

By this point Hiroyuki had gotten bored and started to play the anime watching intently as he cut some cake off for himself figuring he shouldn't interrupt the two and it was less rude to just take it than but into their talk.

Akise yawns again closing his eyes. He didn't give Ryoko a response as he was feeling beyond tired. He just allowed sleep to take over though it didn't last long. His mind remembered Ryoko was hurt and couldn't carry him to their room. Though despite logic there, sleep overpowered and he was soon sound asleep. He hoped Ryoko wouldn't risk anything by carrying up to the room. Akise kept trying to wake himself up but his body resisted against his mind.

Ryoko smiled as the other fell asleep on top of him. Carefully rearranging himself to a more comfortable position he lay down on the sofa, Akise huddled in his arms as his fingers traced lines on the males skin as he allowed himself to fully relax.

Hiroyuki quietly inspected Ryoko debating whether or not to speak the question that had been on his mind since his former lover had rolled his sleeves up. Deciding he would he quietly asked "hey Ryoko San, what happened to your wrists?"

Ryoko looked down at the bandaged limbs, a little bit of blood had seeped through the bandages where there scabs had broken. He murmured a response "nothing much, a nesecisty. Don't worry if you think I have resorted to self harm you are very much mistaken." Sighing he continued "however I can't pick Akise up like this, sorry but could you help?" Hiroyuki just nodded standing and carefully lifting the small male from Ryoko's hold. It still astounded him how easy it was for Ryoko to tell what he was thinking and in a way it made him happy. At least someone cared, on one level at least.

Ryoko lead the way up to the room opeong the door for Hiroyuki to place Akise on the bed before quietly saying "sheets and pillows are in the cupboard in the bathroom, help yourself....sleep well." He smiled thankfully at the man as he left the room before laying next to Akise on the bed not bothering to change. He was far to exhausted.

Akise slept peacefully against Ryoko. He didn't mind feeling his lover's warmth against him. It was a relaxing and warm feeling. As he slept he felt the warmth change. It was different from Ryoko's an it made him shiver a bit. Thought it was only for a moment as he was now in the bed. Akise didn't realize that Hiroyuki had carried him to the room. He was too deep in sleep to notice fully.

Ryoko nearly fell asleep right then and there but he was aware that he has not changed and they were likely to get cold of they slept on top of the covers. Pulling his shirt and trousers of he half heartlessly tossed them into a random confer of the room and carefully shuffled Akise under the blankets. Wrapping his arms around the make he quickly fell asleep.

The next day arrived and Akise was still asleep in Ryoko's arms. He had wanted to wake and prepare the other's lunch for work. Though he was far too tired to wake just yet. He for some reason just wanted to remain in the other's embrace a while longer. Akise was dreaming of something fun anyway. He was playing the piano just for Ryoko and the other was smiling at him. It was a sweet and peaceful dream.

Ryoko opened his eyes as his alarm started to softly play a song in his ear. Shutting it off with as little movement as possible he yawned looking at the other male. He smiled as he saw the soft expression on the others face. He didn't want to wake the male so gently disentangled himself from Akise and went to have a shower.

The warm water refreshed him starting to wake him up for his first day at work in a long while. Washing his hair he quickly rinsed all the bubbles from himself and got out the shower, towel drying his hair and wrapping it around his waist before he wandered downstairs to get the new clothes he had brought. He rolled his eyes seeing Hiroyuki splayed out on the sofa, the blankets mostly off him. Putting the kettle on to boil he picked up the bags and as he returned upstairs carefully pulled the blanket back onto the sleeping male not wanting him to get cold.

Walking back into the bedroom he opened and shut the door softly.

Akise continued to sleep even while Ryoko had showered and returned to get dress. He curled up a bit as the other covered him with the blanket. He could tell he was no longer in his lover's arms yet Ryoko's warmth and scent still lingered on the bed. Thus Akise seemed to inch more and more towards where Ryoko was laying.

Ryoko smiled as he saw the other shuffle towards where he has been, simply to cute. He couldn't help but gently glide a half across the sleeping mans hair and gently kiss his forehead making sure not to wait him before he got dressed in a pair of smart grey trousers and a tight light blue shirt, pining his hair into a smart yet attractive pony tail that say high on his head and fell without touching his skin until it reached his back so out was free to move as he walked.

Walking out the room he wnadered downstairs to where Hiroyuki was now starting to wake up "morning sleepy head!" He joked before he went and made tea from the already boiled kettle, passing a mug to Hiroyuki he said "still take it the same as me I assume." The other just nodded still half asleep before ryoko moved away again and started making scrambled egg to eat.

Akise awoke shortly after Ryoko left the room. He laid in bed trying to find the warmth that was slowly fading. His gaze drifting towards the window. It was sunny but not all that bright. He frowns a bit realizing Ryoko was preparing for work or probably had already left. This meant he was home alone with Hiroyuki. It wasn't as if he disliked the male. 'Maybe I could learn more about Ryoko from him..' he thinks looking at the positive things from having this guy here.

Ryoko ate quickly looking at his watch, he still had a little bit of time so handing Hiroyuki a plate he sat down next to him on the sofa taking a sup of his tea. "So do you feel like explaining how you got into this mess?" Ryoko asked calmly but Hiroyuki just so his head. Ryoko nodded calmly accepting the fact.

Hiroyuki ate quickly, he didn't want to tell ryoko how he got into such a mess after ask it had ask started after the make left and he didn't want to make him feel bad. He knew Ryoko had his own problems, everyone did. But the fact was he did want to talk with someone just not Ryoko.

Getting up Ryoko grabbed his car keys and wallet containing all his newly replaced cards. "Thought well I am off to work. Tell Akise I'll be back later and I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye." He smiled before leaving.

Akise continued to lay in bed for a while longer. Eventually getting up, he drags himself out the room and into the bathroom. He glanced in the mirror. He still couldn't get over the color of his eyes. It just felt so odd since everyone around him had such natural eye colors. He was thinking of getting contacts just to wear as he use to. With a soft sigh, he started a bath and got in. Soaking all his worries away always felt nice and relaxing. He closed his eyes just immersing himself into the water. Being in water always seemed to ease him a bit. He remembers he never even got a chance to show Ryoko the pool at his parent's place.

After what seemed like forever, Akise slowly sits up and climbs out the tub. He grabbed a towel and slowly began drying himself. He glanced down at his stomach. 'Its still not healed..' he thinks looking at the slowly fading bruises. Once dry he put on a robe and went to get something to eat.

Ryoko parked outside the huge building and apprehensive he turned off the engine and took a deep breath calming himself. He glanced at his watch. Ten minutes early. It was his rule to always be five minutes early for things so he figured he would just send Akise a quick text. 'Morning, sorry I had to leave, hopefully I wont be too late back. Love you, Ryo.' Just as he pressed send a knock on the window made him jump as a man looked in.

__

Hiroyuki looked up as Akise walked down the stairs. He was still sitting on the sofa cross legged, the blanket his lap. "Morning" he mumbled as he finished his tea. He still wasn't really awake. Hell if Ryoko hadn't made him tea and egg he still wouldn't even be sitting up yet. Looking over at the other he said "Ryoko left some egg on the side for you if you want it, though it might have gone cold by now. And there is tea in the tea pot." He yawned before remembering "Ohh and he said sorry he did say goodbye." He rubbed his eyes yawning again, he just wanted to go back to sleep but knew he shouldn't.

"Ohayou gozaimasu" the male said with a smile upon his face. He waves a bit looking at Ryoko. When the other made an attempt to respond he smiled even more. "Hello there you must be new here, right? My name is Toma and I'll be your guide for the day. I hope I have the right person." he said mumbling the last part. He had guess since Ryoko was a face he hadn't seen around the office before. Thus it could only mean he was the new guy he's meant to look after for the day.

Akise glanced over at Hiroyuki. "Huh oh alright." he mumbled as he went into the kitchen. His eye drifting to the food left by Ryoko. He was about to warm it when his phone went off. Glancing at it he smiled. "Don't be so sweet.." he whispers before warming up the eggs. "So um are you going out as well today?" he asked the male upon the couch.

Ryoko still slightly in shock opened his door and got out "Yes, sorry. my name is..." He paused, on the one hand he didn't want to give out his last name and encourage people to say it, it would pnly bring up bad memories but on the other hand telling someone he just met to call him by his first name was a little informal and odd. He sighed slightly though it was barely audible "Takayuki, Takayuki Ryoko, Nice to meet you, please look after me." He gave a small bow before turning and locking up his car again before turning back to the male and inspecting him. He seemed nice enough.

__

Hiroyuki looked up "I wasn't planning to, but if you want me out the house for a while just say, actually if you want me gone full stop please say, sorry for intruding you know what Ryo is like." He smiled. hitting the on button on the remote and flicking through the channels before turning it off again deciding nothing worth while was on "ohh you guys totally missed a great anime its amazing! got to be up there with the best anime of the year!" He laughed to himself "Totally cant wait for the next episode in 3 days time!" for some reason anime was just one of those things he could just get into if he fond a good one and he felt a little awkward and just spouting random happy comments seemed to work to break the awkwardness for him.

Toma looked at Ryoko before smiling happily. "You don't have to be so formal with me. I am working the same area as you. Its a pleasure to meet you. Anyway I am just to show you around and such. Then the boss will give you your first assignment. The faster and perfectly you complete each task the better." he said with a grin. "Now follow me to the elevator." he said walking away. "Oh I don't mean to go off topic but classic ride." he said

Akise looked at him. "It was just a questing. No need to put yourself out like that." he said poking at the eggs. "Oh yeah I forgot we started watching that last night. I apologize. I'm not very motivated on my birthday." he said walking over and sitting beside him. "I have a question for you. What was Ryoko like before you two went separate ways? I barely know about him and its not like I can just ask. It seems difficult to. So I was hoping maybe you could tell me something. Even if its small." Akise said softly.

Ryoko followed Toma and smiled happily as his car was complemented "thank you, I inherited it from my parents, apparently its been in the family since new and still gives any modern car a serious run for its money!" He laughed. "So what's the boss like? I don't think he was the one to interview me..."

__

Hiroyuki looked at Akise calculatingly trying to decide wif he should talk, but the mans intentions seemed purely so he could now Ryoko better. Deciding it was ok he smiled "well me and Ryoko have known each other since uni although when you think about it that's really not that long. But to be honest he doesn't talk much about his past except when he drinks. That's where I got most of my information from." He paused deciding what was the best thing to start with. "He was extremely insular back then, wouldn't trust a soul. It took me months to actually get him to talk to me. Well that appears to have changed now, at some point he must have been forced to speak up in order to survive i would guess after all he has no one else." Hiroyuki rubbed his temple before he patted Akise on the leg "well now he has you.*