its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise looked at Hiroyuki and tilts his head. He helped the other up off the floor. "Maybe sitting is safer for you. Anyway, I'll see if there's anything you can snack on until he returns." he said walking towards the kitchen. He still couldn't tell his the male was here to try and take Ryoko from him. He'd have to wait and see. Though Akise was unaware of his own attractiveness. He began looking through the cabinets and fridge for something simple to make.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Standing with Akises help Hiroyuki got up and sat down on the sofa "ohh don't worry I can wait after ask I an sure..." He trailed of his gaze lingering on the others ass as he Brant over, he likes his lips a little, while he's had to any he was definitely a uke he wanted this man. Standing quietly he silently wandered up behind Akise until he was just inches behind the other. He wanted to reach the few centimetres to touch the nicely rounded butt however just as he was about to Ryoko burst through the door breathing heavily seeing Hiroyuki about to touch his boyfriend he stormed over and slapped the man around the face "get a grip! You can stay away from my boyfriend or you are out!" He said his voice calm and low, really quite terrifying. Hiroyuki aspirated to shrink beneath it but ignoring the male Ryoko turned to Akise saying "could you help me carry bags, my wrists can't do that, it was hard enough getting them in the car!" He spoke softly although pain was visible in his eyes, the also had probably caused him more pain then Hiroyuki but he refused to admit it and show the male his pain.

Akise was searching about with no clue who was behind him. He glanced up upon seeing Ryoko enter. He looked over at him and Hiroyuki a bit confused. He didn't even notice the male had gotten up or was close to touching him. He then looked at Ryoko. "Sure I'll help you." he said following to help his beloved. Akise noticed his lover didn't seem well. "You should relax for now. I can get the things from the car. I don't want you hurting yourself. You promised me." he said running out to the car.

Ryoko nodded "thank you." Bit he followed Akise anyway since the car needed locking. After the other had taken all three shipping from the boot he locked the car and wandered back inside placing his keys on the side and going to stand over Hiroyuki. Placing his hands on his his he looked down on the make who had returned to his spot on the sofa. On a stern voice he said "right Hiroyuki San, I know how touchy you are but while you are under this roof you go by our rules and that is final, you are, under no circumstances, to touch Akise anywhere inappropriate, and that hours for me as well or you are out strait away. Also you may make yourself at home down here but no disturbing us, so no going upstairs is that clear?"

Hiroyuki had shut up for one very aware that ryoko was mad, he nodded "toilet?" He asked quietly. Ryoko pointed it out before turning and pulling Akise into a the hug "please be more aware." He whispered before he smiled his seriousness melting aware on an instant as his fingers trailed down the man's thigh slipping up the hit cut skirt. "Let's go upstairs, I really can not stand this!" He said huskily kissing the other.

Akise began putting the food items away. He didn't pay much attention to his beloved scolding their house guest. One the items were away, he returned to Ryoko's side. "Uh are you sure about that? I mean we could be heard from down here." he said shyly. Akise wasn't all too sure about going too far with Ryoko today. Not because they had a guest but for a completely different reason in their relationship.

"We can go upstairs but you'll have to listen to me. It is my birthdays after all." Akise said

Ryoko smiled "of course my love, anything you want." He whispered leading the lay up the stairs. He felt Akise had slightly got the wrong idea, he just wanted to spend some time with the male alone on his birthday rather than doing it, he doubted he could even support his weight on his wrists enough to allow then that pleasure anyway.

Leading the way onto the bedroom ryoko shut the door and sat down on the bed.

Akise followed Ryoko to the room. He felt a bit odd just leaving Hiroyuki alone so suddenly. Ignoring the feeling he looked at the other on the bed. He goes and lays his head on Ryoko's lap. "What should we do now? Unless this is fine with you. I'm happy like this." he said with a small smile. It was still his brithday and being alone with Ryoko is all he had wanted.

Ryoko gently stroaked the others hair "this is fine." He voice was soft and calm, being alone with Akise was managing to calm him down, he had been so mad at yuki it amazed even him that he had managed to control his anger buy now, now he was calm somehow Akise had that effect on him, he could feel at peace. "Did you like the watch?" He asked quietly "I thought I was very elegasssnt for a Rolex and it might suit you..if you don't like it I can take it back though." He hasn't really considered the idea that the male might not like it he had just seen it and brought it, having just enough money in his savings. Although now he would have to start from scratch again and earn his money from nothing.

Akise glanced up at Ryoko. "Honestly I am not one who cares too much for watches. Though I will wear it because you went out of your way to get it for me. Its sweet to know you care so much. Though next time a simple bouquet of flowers will do just fine. Even the breakfast in bed was perfect enough." he said with a smile.

Ryoko smiled "yes sorry, I think I did go a little over the top there, my bad." He laughed softly kissing the too of the others head and asking "so I must know, where did the adorable kimono come from? Any reason for wearing it or did you just feel like teasing me my dear?" He said as he ran his hand through the soft strands of hair.

Akise thinks a bit as he listened to Ryoko. "I asked Minami for something cute to wear today. This was her gift to me. I wanted to wear something nice for you but for myself as well. So here it is." he said blushing a bit. He couldn't help but feel happy at this point. Ryoko was being so sweet as usual. Just then his stomach grumbled. Akise glanced down before looking up at his sweetie. "Oh did you decide on the job you'll take?"

Ryoko looked at Akise as the mans stomach rumbled, time to put some dinner on then he guessed. "Actually yes I did, I gave them a call earlier and I start tomorrow, I accepted the OS degeighner one since I am better and more experienced with that type of programming and it means I can work from home a lot of the week so I can spend time with you." He looked down lovingly, his eyes soft and a small smile upon his lips. "Come on, time for dinner I guess, i brought some udon noodles so I can whip some udon together quickly for you." He looked away blushing softly "hmm, could...could you change please.I don't like yuki seeing you look so attractive and...its a major turn on for me right now..." He trailed off as his blush darkened a little.

Akise giggled a bit as he sat up. He wasn't expecting to be hungry so clearly. He was happy to hear his beloved found a job he'll enjoy doing. As he looked up and then down at his outfit he nods. "I'll change to make you happy. ALthough its clear you are happy right now." he said teasingly. Akise stood and slips out of the kimono. He then walked to the closet naked to find something to put on. He wasn't sure what to put on right now.

Ryoko groaned as Akise ten moved his clothing, standing he wandered over to where the other stood "you are trying to tease me note!" He murmured wrapping his arms around the mans exposed waist and placing a kiss to his neck. Grabbing at short and pair of jeans he said "Huey up and put these on our I won't be able to control myself." He laughed a little, dispute his best effort to stay calm he could feel himseld getting a little excited.

Akise glanced back at Ryoko. "Very well." he said taking the pants and putting them on. He then took a shirt from the closet and put it on as well. "Tada! I'm not teasing you anymore. Although I still can even in such clothes." he said poking Ryoko's nose. He walked over to the door. "Come make supper or I'll be tempted to eat you instead." Akise said with a wink.

Ryoko chuckled "Is that meant to be a threat?" Rolling his eyes he followed the other downstairs and rolled up his sleeves to cook. Making note that Hiroyuki had very much made himself at home, relaxing on the sofa with the television on. Yuki turned as he heard the two walk down the stairs "That was quick, i expected you to be gone twice that, could you not get it up with me down here "Taki-chan!?" the male teased laughing. Ryoko just glared at him "Hiroyuki please do not make reference to my last name nor what Akise and I get up to in our spare time." rolling up his sleeves he walked over to the kitchen area removing the food from the bags. "Awww come on but your name is so similar to mine." Ryoko just glared at him making it fully clear whose house the man was in.

Turning to Akise Ryoko said "So is beef udon ok then?"

Akise looked at Hiroyuki before sitting on the smaller couch adjacent the male. He stared at the television trying to figure out what he was watching. He did notice there seemed to be a bit of growing conflict between the two. That gave him a sense that there was no way Ryoko would leave him for this guy. He curls up on the couh and looked to Ryoko. "I'll eat anything you make so sure." he said with a smile. Surprisingly Akise hadn't put his contact back on since leaving his parent's house. He knew he ha promised Ryoko that he'd wear them so no one else knew of his mix-match eye color. Though because he was home he had let it slip his mind as Hiroyuki was an unexpected guest today. 'I want cake today... I wonder if Ryoko would let me bake my own cake...' Akise thinks knowing one normally didn't bake their own birthday cake

Smiling at Akise Ryoko got to work chopping vegetables and putting the water on to boil. He hummed as he worked feeling a little more relaxed now. Hiroyuki looked over "Hey Ryoko is there anything i can do to help?" He asked standing and walking over. Ryoko looked up from his work and stopped humming. He smiled trying to lighten the mood between the two of them "Well i guess you can if you want but you don't have to." A innocent smile formed on his face as an idea came to him "If you want to help why don't you sharpen this knife its blunt." He handed the male a wet-stone and the blade chuckling to himself, knowing ow utterly pointless it was, the knife was fine and didn't really need sharpening at all, he just thought it would be funny. "Arhh Ryokooo" Hiroyuki groaned "That's mean, you always do this." It was true even when they had been together Ryoko had given the other pointless jobs, it was just far more amusing now after the male had been annoying him "and when its so harp it would cut a thread draped over it i want you to remove all the tags from the new clothes!" He laughed good naturedly as Hiroyuki scowled at him. Pretending to sound dejected Yuki said "Your so mean, this is just slavery." Ryoko laughed again.

Akise continued to watch the television Hiroyuki left on. He didn't pay the two much attention. He was good at multitasking but often pretended not to be. He could hear every words being said between the two. Nothing stood out as if he needed to say anything so he didn't. It was his birthday and he felt a bit lonely sitting on the couch alone. "Ryo...." he mutters wonders if the other could tell what he would just by him saying his name. Just as he was going to glanced over at the other the doorbell rang. Akise got up and went to see who it could be.

It was Aso and Yukise. "I saw you both earlier. What do you want?" he asked. "Your too mean. I thought you'd be in Minami's gift." Aso said hugging him. "You'll make me jealous if you cling to Aki-chii like that. I figured me and Aso could give you a gift as well." Yukise said. Akise smiled a bit. "Fine. I won't make you both wait till tomorrow. You should thank Ryo for my good mood today." Akise said letting them inside. Aso grins. "We had a feeling he had something to do with it. You normally have your phone off and avoid calling anyone." Yukise held a cake box in hand. "Aso and I made it. Don't laugh." he said. Akise peeks at it and couldn't help but giggle. "Is that suppose to be me and Ryoko?" he asked glancing over to the kitchen. "Ryo come here."

Ryoko looked up as he heard Akise Murmurer his name. Plaving the knifedown he was just about to go to his boyfriend when the doorbell rang. He sighed hoping Akise wasn't feeling too lonely.

He watched as Akise opened the door making sure it was someone they knew before he got back to work only to be called over. Putting the knife down again he sipped his hands and wandered over to stand by Akise wrapping his arm around the others waist "Evening, everything ok?" He asked cheerily "you two still being cute?" He teased a little.

Hiroyuki just sat at the table and stayed out of it all although he rolled his eyes at Ryoko as he sharpened the blade. The task was rhythmic and repetitive somewhat putting him in a daze which he did not wish that much to return from.

Yukise and Aso smiled at Ryoko. "I was born cute so yes. As for that look at the cake we made Akise." he said. It was a chocolate cake with decorations that looked like Akise and Ryoko. "They put us on the cake." Akise said smiling. "Aso suggested we get it done professionally at his parents bakery but I felt this would have more effect." Yukise said. "Your so sweet. It does hold a special feeling. Thank you." he said taking the box and giving it to Ryoko. "Well we will be going. See you both again soon." Yukise said as Aso nods and smiled. The two then left and Akise locked the door. "Someone is a mind reader. I just was thinking of cake."

Ryoko looked at Akise as they stood by the still open door "that was nice of them, well I guess it is your brother and friend." He shut the door gently "ohh I thought you were lonely, I guess I got that completely wrong!" He laughed "remind me that's your 'I feel like cake look' in the future!" He squeezed the other closer to himself.

"No you were right. That was my lonely face. I was thinking of cake before calling your name. So don't worry. You were correct." he said kissing Ryoko's cheek. "Oh and try not to be mean to that guy. I mean what's the point in being nice to him but then mean at the same time." he said softly. Akise didn't like being mean or seeing others acting like such. He wasn't going to let Ryoko do so either unless it was called for. "Hurry with my birthday dinner before I turn to eating you instead." Akise said gently biting Ryoko's cheek.

Ryoko smiled as he felt the others soft lips on his cheek "don't worry, I wasn't really being mean we are always like that." His eyes widened slightly as Akise nipped him he hasn't really expected that. Kissing the others cheek in return he wandered back over to the dinner. As he passed Hiroyuki the man said "Ryooo you are being mean!!!" In a half hearted pleading voice but ryoko just gave him a friendly hit to the arm. He winced as he handmade contact putting pressure on his wrist. "Get on with it yuki or I might not feed you!" He laughed casually as he finished making the dinner.

Once he had cooked everything he placed it on bowels and brought it all to the table along with spoons and chopsticks "dinner is served." He smiled choosing to tease Yuki some more "unfortunately I poisoned yours an I will be offended of you don't eat it!" Yuki pouted "I couldn't turn down food even if I wanted to!" They both laughed.

Akise smiled as he watched the two in the kitchen. Once Ryoko had finished cooking he took his seat at the table. He began eating feeling a bit silently. He still wasn't sure how he felt about letting Hiroyuki stay here. He wanted to be kind but didn't like anyone getting close to his Ryoko. For now h planned to be sweet and polite. Though if things took a turn he'd instantly put the male out in a flash. 'Ryo is mine and no one else..' he thinks