its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise nods as he felt a bit lonely. He stayed still waiting for Ryoko to return with clothes. When the other returned he smiled. "Alright but I think you might be over dressing me. Its fine I suppose. At least you were silly enough to put me in a dress." he said as he lifted his arms. He moved accordingly so Ryoko could dress him. Just then a knock came to the door. "I bring breakfast for two adorable boys." Minami said from the other side of the door. "Are you decent?" she asked not wanting to walk in on two naked boys. Not as if she wouldn't have had a bit of fun with it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

"Error one moment!!" Ryoko called put as he grabbed a pair of pants and trousers from his bag and quickly pulled them on. "OK were both decent you can come in." He said as he carefully picked up Akise in his arms and sat him on the bed sitting beside him and holding his hand, not wanting to let go and worry the smaller male. He looked so vanerable right now it hurt Ryoko to see his beloved in such a state and yet being unable to do anything about it. He just sqweezed Akise's hand in a vain attempt to comfort him.

Akise looked at the floor. He wonders exactly he was wearing. It felt weird not knowing. Minami entered the room and looked at them. "Don't look so depressed Ryoko. It's not the first time Akise couldn't see. He was born like that. It took years before those contacts were made by father. As Lin as our with him he'll be fine. Nothing to worry about." she said rolling a cart toward him. Akise sighs. "Your not making him feel better. Ryo didn't know me as a child so he's going to worry." he said making her pout.

Ryoko smiled sadly unfortunately Akise was right, he knew minami was trying to cheer him up bit it really wasnt working. Looking at the food he smiled a little more "looks good." He said picking up some and offering it to akise saying "now open." He smiled half tempted to catch the other unaware and kiss him instead of giving him the food but he decided not to since minami was still in the room.

Minami smiled at the two. "Well I have to go. I'll come back to check up on you both later." she said leaving the room. Akise glanced to the side. He parts his lips so the other could feed him. He wasn't sure why but this also made him nervous. He couldn't tell what his sister had made for them. Thus he wasn't sure if it was something he'd actually want to eat. This situation was very annoying to him. Though it was about to take a dangerous turn.

Ryoko sensed the others uncertainty saying "Dont worry so much, its only scrabbled egg." He laughed trying to lighten the mood, he didn't like situations like this very much where others had to rely on him, he was always worried he might not be good enough but still if it was Akise he would try his best. Picking up some food himself he ate, his free hand never leaving Akise's.

"I'm sorry Ryoko. I just am having trouble with this. I haven't had to rely on someone else in so long that its kind of troublesome." he said softly. He chews the food fed to him. He should have known his sister would make his favorite things. Even so it was better to see it. Just then the door opened and in walked Yuujiro. "Oh well hello there. How is Akise doing?" he asked sounding concerned. Akise turned his head. The voice of the last person he wanted around him in his current state.

Ryoko stood suddenly as Yuujiro walked in, instinctively placing himself in front of Akise shielding him from the others view. Ryoko simply glared at the male coldly saying "Don't play pretend we all know you like in when Akise is vulnerable, now if you could please leave it would be appreciated." He surprised himself with how forward he was being just making the man to leave in his own home but Ryoko didn't want anything to happen to Akise and although he was strong he wasn't sure if he could win in a fight against this man.

Yuujiro looked at him. "Big words for a boy who can't handle being touched. I have nothing to worry about when it comes to you. Only in the heat of the moment do you toss your thoughts aside. Like that punch from the hospital. Since I am not begin hostile you don't have it in you to touch me." he said with a chuckle. He walked a bit closer to the bed. "Besides, you do have a point. Akise all vulnerable is very adorable. It surprises me you aren't taking advantage of this time. And since you won't I will." Yuujiro adds. Akise grips the sheets. Not being able to see and know what was going on made this even worse.

Ryoko's eyes widened how Yuujiro knew that he didn't know, maybe it really was obvious. He gulped nervously as Yuujiro approached, licking his lips anxiously. Deciding to take a more intelligent tactic instead of physical he asked "Why are you like this Yuujiro? Is there some deep reason you take to the sadistic ways or is it just Akise? Or are you just...." Ryoko trailed of he didn't like speaking like that even to this man, it made him feel dirty and cruel. He had involuntarily taken a step back and was now only just in front of Akise. He clenched his fists ready for a fight although he knew he wouldn't win unless he had surprise on his side - which he didn't. After all Yuujiro knew he had aversion to human contact.

Yuujiro stops moving. "Why...? Well lets see. It could be that I grow tired of my daily life and wanted some excitement. Akise is just the perfect fit for that. At first I was only teasing him. Its those reactions he gives that make it fun. Plus when all is said and done he'll call me 'Yuu-nii' as if though were are still just simple brothers." he said glancing up at him. "Though this is the last time I'll get to spend time with him. Mother found a way to get the police force to promote me to the abroad division. I was avoiding the promotion so I could see Aki but that's over now. So I came to say bye to him." Yuujiro said.

Ryoko continued to glare with eyes of stone as Yuujiro spoke until he said it was the last time they would see each other. he lowered his gaze unsure what to do. He knew he should let Yujiro see Akise after all they were brothers and he didnt want to get between family or cause to miss his final goodbye to his brother. His mind was a mess and he didnt know what to do, moving to the side he collapsed on the bed defeated. He looked up with sad eyes "Fine, Akise do you want me to leave so you can see your brother alone?" he asked, his voice flat and emotionless, he hated this, this was the last thing he wanted to do but he would never forgive himself if Akise never saw his brother after this and he deigned them a last goodbye.

Akise reached his hand out until he felt Ryoko. "Don't you dare leave my side. I can't see remember." he said gripping him tightly. He didn't care his brother wanted to say good bye. He knew if Ryoko left it might not be just a simple good bye. He didn't want to cause his lover any pain or regret at this point. "Its fine if you stay Ryoko. No need to leave the room." Yuujiro said with a smile. He walked closer and lightly pat Ryoko's shoulder. When he did that, Yuujiro had gently stuck Ryoko with a needle that had sedatives to put him to sleep for a moment. Akise sat still waiting to hear Ryoko or Yuujiro say something

Ryoko smiled comforted when Akise grabbed onto him. He relaxed and looked up at Yuujiro and too slow noticed the needle. Hissing as it pierced his skin, he grabbed Akise's hand holding it tightly "What did you give me?" He growled out standing about to grab Yuujiro and get him out the room but his legs fell from under him and he collapsed onto the floor the drug starting to take effect. "Akise yell..." His voice was barely above a whisper as his eyes fluttered shut his mind fighting desperately against the drug but it was rapidly shutting down "I'm sorry." The words were hardly audible as his head fell onto the cool floor and sleep overcame his body.

Akise felt Ryoko no longer in his grasp. He inched back slightly but Yuujiro grabbed him. "You.... what did you do to Ryoko?" he asked. "Don't worry he's just sleeping. Now lets prepare something fun for when he wakes." Yuujiro said with a grin. Akise didn't like the sound of that. Despite his efforts of fighting back, Yuujiro got his way. he tied up Akise just how he wanted. Then he tied Ryoko to a chair with a perfect view. The drug only lasted a half hour so Yuujiro knew it wouldn't be long until Ryoko awoke.

Ryoko's sleep was haunted with voices from his past, voices from the phone only now they weren't taunting him over his parents well being now it was Akise, they laughed and jeered at his pathetic threats teasing him with brief sounds of his boyfriends voice. Suddenly he awoke panting and sweating all over from the dreams, his eyes snapped open and he stared in horror at Akise before him tugging frantically at the ropes that bound him. Swinging his head left and right he caught sight of Yuujiro and swore at him "let us go, haven't you had enough of this, don't you think you have already caused your family enough pain?" He looked at Akise the sight tearing him apart, the smaller male looked so weak and fragile it wanted to make him lea up and enclose him in his arms protecting him from the world but the ropes held fast and he could not despite how much he struggled.

Yuujiro watched Ryoko struggle. "Oh hush boy. I may have caused them enough trouble but not you. The one person who got in my way the most and took Akise away from me. Its only right I cause you pain as well. So here it is. You can watched me connect with Akise while you can't do anything to stop me. How much fun is that?" he said chuckling. Yuujiro walked up behind Akise. He could see his brother was trembling. What made it worse was Akise couldn't see. Just knowing Ryoko was watching was breaking his heart into dust.

scene before Ryoko:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ryoko shook his head tears starting to well in his eyes "Please no, dont..dont hurt Akise...you can do anything to me please dont do it..." He trailed of as a tear rolled down his cheek, he was as helpless as he had been back then, he had thought he had gotten stronger to stop things like this happening but still it had achieved nothing. A sob escaped his lips as he realised how futile it all was he doubted Yuujiro would actually take him up on his offer after all it was mental pain the other wanted him to suffer not physical that right was reserved for Akise himself. "Akise..I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..I love you.." he stammered out between harsh breaths as he began to panic from the scene before him and the ropes that held him in one place suffocating him. He pulled hard at the ropes blood welling where they bit into him but he couldn't feel the pain the panic was too strong and the fear too deep.

Yuujiro glanced over at Ryoko. "Are you saying your willing to take Akise's place? You really are a kind person but that won't work in this situation. You can beg and plead and it won't work. Take this as a learning lesson. You aren't fit to be Akise's lover. You lack strength and reason. Since you do things like this are bound to happen countless of times and you'll always just sit there weeping in despair." he said with a snicker. Yuujiro lifted Akise up which he unzipped his pants zipper. Akise shook his head no. He had a feeling of what was about to happen and it wasn't going to be good. Yuujiro smirked as he then lowers Akise enough for himself to thrust right in. Akise went completely stiff. His eyes widen as all he wanted to do was scream. Though it wouldn't have been heard. Surprisingly Yuujiro miscalculated the strength of the wooden chair he tied Ryoko to.

The panic started to overwhelm Ryoko now as he saw Yuujiro thrust into Akise. His pupils dilated as he pulled hard on the ropes causing them to cut hard and deep into his skin, blood dripped down his wrists pooling on the floor, the only thing keeping him awake rather than collapsing from blood loss being his fear and adrenaline and the pure panic. Suddenly something gave and he felt the wood of the chair snap loosening all the ropes. Within seconds he was free and rushed to Akise punching Yuujiro hard in the face and punched him in the gut to get his hold on Akise to release. Grabbing his lover he made swift work of the ropes and hoisted him into his arms. breathlessly he picked him up, staggering from the weight and light-headedness from the loss of blood he hoarsely chocked "Akise, yell, yell as loud as you can as soon as i get out that door..i ..i think i am going to faint..." He staggered to the door flinging it open and leaning on the frame as he walked a few steps into the corridor before he finally blacked out, staying conscience only long enough to lower Akise to the floor before he was out cold, blood still draining rapidly from his wrists.

Akise had too many thoughts running through his mind all at once. He did however hear a snapping sound which made him turn his head in Ryoko's direction. Yuujiro fell to the floor in pain. Akise suddenly felt the warmth he knew all too well. "Ryo..." he mutters as the other told him to yell. It wasn't something Akise did often or well. This situation called for it. "YUKISE!!!!!!" he shouted only to hear a rush of footsteps. It was Aso and Yukise. "What the....!?" Yukise was stunned and frantic. He rushed over to the two on the floor. Aso went over to the room. "You really don't know when to give up do you? If she castrates you it'll be your own fault." he said looking at Yuujiro. "Aso help me get these two downstairs." Yukise said and Aso nods. The house had an hospital like area. Its where Akise's father worked when he wasn't at his hospital.

Yukise and his father began treating the two. Aso had went back upstairs to get Yuujiro but he had already fled the scene. Maria and Minami had just returned from grocery shopping. She noticed Aso standing there waiting. "Is something wrong? Where's Aki-chan!!?" Minami asked freaking out. "Uh, something happened and I doubt either of you are going to like the news." Aso said before telling the two what he assumed happened before they arrived. He could only go by what he saw.

Ryoko groaned slightly as he began to come to. His head was pounding and his eyes and ears were overly sensitive to anything. He could feel his wrists throbbing as the blood pulsed trough them, each pulse sending a shock through his body but he just gritted his teeth and bore the pain. One though entered his mind-Akise. Opening his eyes he tried to sit up but was overcome with dizziness and quickly gave up the futile attempts "Akise..where are you?" He rasped out, his vision flickering slightly but he refused to submit to the darkness until he knew Akise was safe.

Yukise glanced over to Ryoko. "Hey! Don't you dare start moving about. You have lost a sufficient amount of blood. You'll be fine after some rest." he said looking to him. "Akise is right beside you in the other cot. When you rest up you'll be able to see him. He's doing just fine physically. We can't tell if he's mentally stable until he wakes up. So you better get some rest. If your alright he won't have to worry about that." Yukise told him. He couldn't believe his own twin would do something like this. it was hard to believe Yuujiro was blood related to any of them. Akise was asleep in the cot beside Ryoko's.

Ryoko nodded unable to summon the energy to do more as he looked to his side to check Akise was indeed there. He was. Smiling, glad the other was ok, for now at least he allowed himself to slip back into oblivion, the stars that danced in front of his eyes twinkling as they began to disappear and fade into nothingness.

An entire day had gone by. Aso and Yukise were watching over the two. Akise looked so peaceful in his sleep. Minami and Maria had set a man hunt for Yuujiro. He struck with fie and he was going to feel the burn if Maria had anything to say about it. The house was pretty silent beside the few noises of people moving outside the hospital room.