A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The beige colored male blushed vividly when the question was asked. This is so embarrassing...we've only been together for a day, and they show up a day after we get together...it's kind of weird... The tiny male tilted his head forward a bit, his hair falling in his eyes, a small beat of sweat forming at the top of his head, everything starting to feel really warm.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

"Just about a day now," Naoki replied coolly, unaffected by the surprised looks his parents gave them. "Really?" Masao asked. "You seem like you two know each other much better than a couple who's only been together for a day!"

That's because even when we considered ourselves 'just friends', things between us were incredibly affectionate. The beige colored male's chestnut brown eyes drifted a bit, looking at the floor now, wondering about what was coming out of his lover's parent's mouths this time.

Naoki shrugged casually. "I guess so." He really didn't like it when his parents barged into his life unexpectedly like this, especially when Tai was so uncomfortable. He hoped his parents would understand the meaning in his eyes; it seemed that Masao did, but Kaori didn't. "We should probably get going now, Kao," he said.

Tai was thankful for the actions of his lover. It was not that he didn't enjoy his lover's parents, it was more so that he was too scared to actually know if he truly did enjoy them because of how scared he was at the moment. He was resisting the urge to cry, or act out, because he knew that would be immature.

The red-head whined in protest, but she accepted her husband's hand and stood with him. "We'll come back later this week when you're not busy, okay Nao?" She was being pulled to the door. "It was nice meeting you Tai!" she called out before the door was closed.

Tai curled up into a ball after they left, shaking a bit, a bit fidgety from what just happened. Quietly, trying to make his voice firm, he said, "Y-your parents...are really nice." Lips quivering a bit, he frowned, keeping himself from crying.

The blonde let out a breath and smiled down at him, pulling his head gently into his lap and stroking his hair. "Thanks," he said softly. "I think they like you. And you did very well, you know. If your family had suddenly shown up, I probably would have had a heart attack and passed out."

Purring gently when he was put in his lover's lap, he then blinked when he heard what he said. "Hun, they're dead, I think I'd have a heart attack too if they suddenly showed up." With a soft sigh, he gently rested his head on his lover's shoulder, his tail swaying steadily.

He was a bit surprised at the way Tai stated the fact that his parents were dead, but he decided not to say anything about it. "You know what I meant," he said quietly.

"I know, just making a point." murmured Tai quietly. The brunette was basically over the fact that his parents were dead, the only thing that bugged them was in the manner they died. With a soft sigh, he snuggled into his lover's warmth rather calmly, his eyes staring at the wall a bit, the young male murmured a few things before he said rather quietly, "Love you..."

The tiny male purred softly, and gently nuzzled his lover's cheek with his own cheek, his fluffy tail swaying merrily, his ears twitching in soft delight.

"Is there anything you'd like to do today?" Naoki asked Tai softly, continuously running his fingers through the others hair. "I don't have to work until much later."

"Hmm...well obviously, I want to spend the day with you...but that's not very specific...hmm...what if we went to the zoo, or I introduced you to my kittens or something? I really like penguins..." murmured the young brunette softly.

Naoki's face lit up in a wide grin. "We can do both," he suggested, trying to contain his excitement. He really wanted to see the kittens, but he loved zoos as well. He pretty much loved everything, especially if he was with Tai.

((Koe, I'll be back on in a half an hour))

A bright smile lit up on the beige colored male's face before he purred softly, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He was so happy, he could hardly keep in his excitement.

{Okay~}

The blonde giggled when he saw his lover's own excitement, glad that they felt the same way. "No problem! Which should we do first?"

"Hmmm....I vote that we go to the zoo first, because it's closer!~" purred the younger male merrily, obviously happy with what they'd do today.

"Sound's great!" Naoki exclaimed, getting to his feet and pulling Tai with him, somehow managing to keep their arms around each other with the movement. "It's cold today, do you want to borrow a jacket?"

"Hmm...yes please." smiled the young male merrily, before holding his lover's hand, a merry look in his amber eyes. "Penguins are so cute..."

"I love penguins," he agreed cheerfully, gently removing Tai's arms from around him before he went to the closet down the hall. He took out a brown jacket and a black jacket, holding them up for Tai to choose which one he wanted.

Tai blinked a few times while looking at the options, as if looking them over to see which one would look better on Naoki, not particularly him. After a moment of deciding, the young male took the brown one and slipped it on with a small grin before he said, "I thought that you'd look cuter in the black one~"

Naoki grinned at him, a light pink blush on his face, and slipped on the black jacket. "Well, I can't deny you that sight, can I?" he joked, holding out his hand.

"No, that'd be a drag...but yet again, it's hard to see you get any cuter than you already are!~" giggled the beige colored male softly, before grasping his lover's hand in his own and intertwining their fingers so that their palms touched flatly together. The brunette was obviously happier than he had been yesterday.