A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

"Hmm..." The small male considered this, and then said, "We can....imaginary food?" The brunette sighed softly before gently putting the blonde kitten in Naoki's lap, and chuckled as he watched the young blonde kitten nuzzle up next to his brother.

"Nyaa...hmm...why not imaginary fish and milk and pancakes and tea and waffles...and yummy stuff." Tai said softly, yawning gently.

Naoki smiled and leaned back onto the floor, pulling Tai and the kittens with him. "I love waffles," he said with a quiet sigh. "We should get some tomorrow."

Tai giggled softly before quietly saying under his breath, "Sure, we can go get some yummy waffles tomorrow!~" The young neko's tail swayed back and forth before he leaned forward and gave his lover a kiss on the cheek.

Tai seemed to be...happier, at least for now. Tai had issues with being happy he usually had issues with smiling, he was often very nervous....but he could feel that feeling melt away whenever he was with Naoki, everything seemed better. "Hmm...Naoki-senpai...I love you."

"I love you too," he murmured back, his lips close to Tai's cat-ear. He lightly kissed the tip before looking back at the kittens; Kaede was rolling around on his stomach. "Hey, that feels weird!"

'Nya!!~" mewled the small brunette neko merrily, purring softly, his ears twitching playfully. The amber-eyed male giggled when he saw the kitten rolling on his lover's belly, "Aww, he's just as cute as you are..."

Naoki winced when the kitten rolled onto his back and kicked at his face. "Cute, yeah, but dangerous too!" He couldn't help but laugh, though, when Pooky decided to jump on the blonde kitten, even though the pressure hurt slightly.

The young beige colored male sighed softly before he said quietly, "Yeah..they're dangerous." With a small yawn, the brunette rested his head on his lover's shoulder , gently leaning forward a bit more and gently licking at his lover's neck with his prickly tongue.

Naoki shivered at the touch, a small smile on his face as he relaxed his body. The kittens felt the tremor and looked over at them curiously, inching closer.

Tai purred softly, before going up a bit higher, though he noticed the kittens watching, and he laughed very softly before he gently swept his tongue rather flatly against the back of his lover's cat ear a few times, his own furry ears twitching.

A loud purr rumbled from Naoki's deep in throat and chest, the sudden noise making the kittens jump. The blonde rolled onto his side so that he was facing Tai, sending the kittens gently tumbling onto the floor between them.

Tai smiled softly before gently resting his hands on each side of his lover's face, gently cupping it, before drawing his face away from the slightly fuzzy ear, and kissing his lover chastely on the lips, obviously in a pretty good mood.

Naoki's cat-ears perked up at the kiss, and he smiled brightly when they pulled apart. "Well, what the heck did I do to deserve that?"

"Hmm...nothing really.~" concluded Tai rather simply, his dark, almost black tail swayed rather merrily back and forth, his amber eyes almost a smoldering orange-chocolate color. Ears perked, slightly twitching back and forth, his nose twitched softly before he lightly rubbed his lover's cheek with his thumb. This was the most affectionate Tai had been.

Naoki placed his own hand over Tai's and held it to his face, purring lightly. "I think you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me."

Tai giggled softly, before leaning in and giving his lover another quick kiss, though this time he planted it on the lobe of his ear. "Aww!~ I'm so flattered." said the beige colored male, a little bit embarrassed, a little bit flustered, his cheeks turning a deep strawberry red.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." The young, beige colored male's cheeks unwillingly turned into a darker burgundy color, saying quietly, "You just...are so nice to me...and...you give me butterflies in my tummy...and...and...and...it's just...I don't know what to do...and then...I end up looking like a ripe strawberry..."

His blushing beginning to spread, as if it wanted to conquer his whole face, the brunette decided to just snuggle closely to the blonde, purring loudly, his ears flicking back and forth, though his tail was still, laying rather flatly on the floor.

Naoki shifted onto his back again from his side so he could wrap an arm around Tai and pull him closer. The kittens, tired of being ignored, wedged themselves in between the two nekos.