A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Naoki narrowed his eyes and opened the bedroom door, knowing Tai would stay put, and went to the entrance to his apartment. However, he stopped halfway there, his eyes widening again when he heard something else.

"Hurry up, Aki! We have to see Nao~!" "I'm hurrying, woman!"

His face paled just like Tai's, and he took a few steps back. No way... "Shit!" he exclaimed just as the door flew open.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

Tai knew that something was definitely wrong when he heard the older male curse, "Nao-senpai, what's wrong?" His voice was filled with worry, he wasn't sure what was happening, and whatever it was, it made him feel uneasy.

A high-pitched squealing sound filled the room, and Naoki cried out in surprise as he was tackled to the floor, the impact making a loud 'thump' echo through the apartment. This was followed by the sound of motor-like purring and an obnoxiously loud laugh.

Almost timidly, the brunette sneaked out of the room, not really knowing his way, though could scent something...foreign, not something that he recognized, "N-Nao-senpai? Where are you?" He heard giggling, and purring, though he also heard a thump. He was beginning to feel a bit uneasy now.

Naoki was splayed on the floor, his expression dazed, and a red-haired woman with big green eyes and cats ears and a tail was sitting on top of him, purring and nuzzling his face. "Nao Nao Nao, my kitten~" she cooed. Behind them was a tall blonde man with blue eyes, a regular human, who had his arms crossed and was laughing continuously.

Tai almost gasped when he saw the sight of another neko there. The only neko that he had ever met was Naoki, and he thought it was so rare to see people of his kind. Tail instantly finding a home between his legs, his ears quivered a bit, and twitched, nervous, a bit scared, not sure what to do in this situation but stay still. The older woman would probably smell his presence due to their similarities.

As soon as Tai entered the room the woman looked up, and her smile widened, if that was even possible. "Nao! You didn't tell me that you had a friend like us!" She stood up and quickly smoothed out her skirt before going over to Tai and holding out her hand, tail waving behind her wildly. "Hi there, I'm Kaori, Nao's mom!" On the floor, Naoki groaned softly, "Mom, you're scaring him." The laughing became even louder. "Let the kid be, Kao!" He waved to Tai. "My name is Masao, and I'm Nao's father, but you can call me Sao."

The young male felt like he was going to fall into pieces, like he was going to crack under the pressure, almost shaking violently. Quietly, the young male shook the woman's hand, his fingers shaking against his will, "N-nice to m-meet you K-Kaori-sama...n-nice to m-meet y-you t-too...M-Masao-sama..." The brunette glanced at Naoki, fear in his eyes. He had the same look in his eyes from when Naoki and him had first met and they were in the bathroom, though he didn't respond quite the same as he had when he was cornered in the tight area.

Naoki gave him a tired smile and got to his feet, making a move to go over to him, only to be pulled into the tight embrace of his father. Meanwhile Kaori seemed to pick up on Tai's discomfort and toned it down a bit, shaking his hand gently. "We came to see Nao because it's been almost three years! It's nice to meet you too, and no honorifics are needed!" Suddenly she paused, frowning, and leaned forward to give Tai a sniff. Her eyes widened and she squealed. "OH! Oh my! Nao! You have a boyfriend!" Naoki's face turned bright red and he looked like he was going to faint.

Tai's ears twitched in discomfort, and he almost felt as if he were going to collapse, given he felt rather lightheaded now. He didn't know what to do in this type of situation, and he decided to try to stay quiet unless he was specifically spoken to, or if Naoki insisted he talked. A dark crimson stain instantly flushed over the young male's cheeks and nose, looking down a bit, his amber eyes shy.

Naoki's ears flattened and he broke free of his father's grasp, walking over to Tai with a bristled tail and narrowed eyes. He pulled Tai away from his mother and wrapped his arms around him protectively. "Stop it! You're making him uncomfortable!" Both adults fell silent then, seeing and hearing how serious he was. Kaori's own ears went down and she looked ashamed. "Sorry, Nao, I was just excited," she said softly, and Masao nodded in agreement.

The much smaller male slowly calmed down once he felt his lover's arms around him, though his breathing was still heavy from his nervousness, his heavy breathing rather painful given how skinny he was, and how ribs felt like they wanted to poke through his skin. "I-It's okay...I-I understand, t-there's n-no n-need t-to be s-sorry." His voice was almost faint, nervous even, though he just didn't want the older adults to feel bad.

Naoki placed his chin on his shoulder and held him tightly, and though his parents had apologized and it had grown calmer, he was till radiating protectiveness. Kaori smiled at Tai and took a seat on the couch next to her husband. "Can we talk, then?" she asked hopefully, her eyes shining like Naoki's. The young blonde looked at Tai for confirmation, a small smile on his face.

After a few minutes of contemplation, the young beige colored male nodded almost swiftly, still a bit nervous. Tenderly, he rested one of his hands on Naoki's, waiting for the blonde to guide him to where they'd sit, not really sure where they were going to sit, given he didn't know the house.

The blonde smiled and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek before leading him over to the couch. Masao, after a nudge from Kaori, stood and took the seat across from the couch, allowing Naoki to sit next to his mother and Tai next to Naoki.

{I have to go}

Tai smiled widely, and purred rather softly, happy about sitting next to his lover, though he instantly ceased his purring when he remembered that he and Naoki were around his parents. Blushing softly, he just lightly rested his head on his lover's shoulder.

"Aw, you don't have to stop honey! I do it too!" Kaori exclaimed in an attempt to be reassuring. Naoki rolled his eyes, but at this point he was no longer upset with his parents.

Tai nodded softly, though didn't continue purring, trying to make himself comfortable. Leisurely, he wrapped his arms around his lover's arm, snuggling close to him, almost tempted to close his eyes and go back to sleep. He was actually kind of interested as to what they were actually going to talk about.

Naoki lifted a hand to pet Tai's hair gently. "So, why are you guys here?" the young blonde ask. His mother smiled widely at him. "We haven't seen you for three years, Nao! We just came to visit!" He raised an eyebrow and looked at his father, who nodded in agreement. "Uh-huh...why not last year, then? You must have a reason for coming this year." Kaori giggled softly and winked at him. "It's a surprise, dear, but let's worry about that later!" She gave him no time to protest. "Why don't you tell me about this cutie?" she said as she changed the subject, looking meaningfully at Tai.

The small neko blinked a few times when Naoki's mother stared at him, gulping,not sure if he was supposed to say anything or not. Softly, he looked up at his lover, an unsure look in his eyes, feeling nervousness seep back into his body, his tail swaying a bit.

Why is she obsessing over me...? It's kind of freaky... "My name's...Taidanamaru....you can just call me Taidana or Tai though." His chestnut eyes didn't really make eye-contact, though the woman was lucky that the shy male answered at all.

Kaori tilted her head, slightly confused by the way he acted, but after a warning glare from Naoki she stopped herself from commenting. "What a nice name! So how did you and Nao meet?" This time Naoki answered, saving Tai from having to speak again. "At the cafe I work at," he explained.

The tiny male snuggled a bit closer to the blonde, thankful for the answer that he gave the red-haired woman. Tai nodded his head swiftly after what the blonde said, to confirm what his lover was saying for his lover's mother. The scent of fear lingered faintly off the young beige colored male.

The arm that was around Tai's waist tightened slightly when Naoki scented the fear, and he pulled the younger man just a bit closer. However, the movement wasn't so subtle that Kaori didn't notice it; she was very perceptive when she wasn't overly excited. "Oh, how nice! How long have you been together?"