A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Naoki felt something close to elation upon hearing Tai's laugh, quite pleased that he could make the timid young man feel good. He squeezed his hand gently and led him out the door and down the staircase. "So, I'm guessing we go see the penguins first?"

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

"No, let's save the best for last! Anyways, I want to see the red pandas, and otters, and go to the petting zoo part of the zoo!~" purred the pale beige male softly, "I love zoos."

"Zoos are cool," the blonde said as they exited the building and made their way down the sidewalk. "But sometimes all the smells get confusing."

"The sad thing is when they smell of fear..." sighed the young male softly, leaning in a bit as they walked together, his voice rather soft. "I'm just happy some of them live good lives there...some of them are so down-to-earth."

"What if they put us in a zoo?" asked Tai with a bit of nervousness in his voice. They did kind of qualify as animals, given their animals instincts and their animal parts.

"Okay." murmured the young male softly, shivering a bit at the simple idea of being in the cages. "Actually...I change my mind...can we just go to the petting zoo part and the penguin part? I feel....a bit uneasy."

"I...don't want them to put me in a....c-cage..." he murmured softly, his hands shaking a bit more than usually again, he clung to the older male's arm tightly, breathing deeply.

Naoki looked down at him and removed his hand from the others, instead wrapping an arm around him protectively. "I won't let them," he promised, "and I doubt they would."

"G-good...I want to stay with you." the young male said firmly, not wanting to be parted from the blonde. He was a bit paranoid, now kind of scared to go to the zoo.

"I want to stay with you too," he agreed softly, for some reason feeling slightly saddened by this conversation. "Do you still want to go?"

"B-But...w-what if someone else took me away? W-what if the people...want to take me away?" He was now talking about how maybe people would take him to the mental institution, if they caged him up there, "I don't wanna go...' His eyes teared up a bit.

Naoki stopped walking and turned Tai around to face him, his green eyes serious. "Tai, no one is going to take you anywhere. I'll make sure that you stay with me." And even if you have to go, I'll come with you.

Tai nodded slowly, his eyes were tearing up a bit, though he wiped the tears away with his hand. With a small sigh, he grasped his arm again, shaking a bit before saying softly, "We should just go to my house? I'm sure that the kittens are hungry...we can go to the zoo later, when it's prettier out, maybe we can go after you're done with work?"

"Okay, I can't wait to see them!" He smiled brightly, hoping to cheer him up with some positive energy. He kissed the top of Tai's head quickly before they started walking again.

Nodding his head softly, he smiled thinly before intertwining their fingers together as they walked. "Hey, Nao-senpai...? Can I come to work with you? Just...maybe can I sit at the diner area of it, so that I could just stay there...I don't want to be alone..."

He was slightly surprised, but there was no way he was going to say he couldn't come. "Sure. You can hang out behind the counter with me if you want."

"Mmkay..." Tai said rather quietly, before murmuring, "I'd feel...lonely...if you weren't there." The brunette had already made a deep connection with the older male, as if two animals were mates, he would get incredibly lonely and sad without him, and he already knew that this was going to happen, because just the idea of it hurt.

Naoki felt another surge of protectiveness for the younger man, though this time it was more intense. "I'd feel lonely without you too," But it was a different kind of lonely, more like extreme worry and need to be watching over the other than a need for comfort.

With a small huff, the tiny, shaking male was a bit nervous. "Hmm...Naoki-senpai..." Sighing softly, he nuzzled his head and purred gently, smiling softly, trying to show him a bit of affection, "I wonder if the kittens will be happy to see you..."

"Nao-senpai...will...can we...." His cheeks flushed a dark red color, "C-can we....c-can we p-please...." His fingers were even more shaky than before, "Can we cuddle later?"