A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Giggling rather softly, the younger male's smile increased before he said, "You're so comfy and cuddly...a comfy teddy-bear..." The beige colored male guided him towards the forest, where he lived.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

"That's fine with me, you're perfect to me!~" giggled the brunette merrily, purring rather happily, "Hmm...but you're so cuddly...it don't matter what you are~"

"Well, there are tons of cuddly things you know," he stated, tilting his head slightly as he thought. "Like rabbits and pandas."

{I have to go}

"Fine...you can be my kitty-penguin...penguins ave fluffy chests if you rub them the opposite way..." Tai smiled softly as they walked through the forest, seeing his house in sight, "Kittens and cuddling...this day is going to be good!~"

Naoki grinned and shifted his gaze from Tai to the house. "Nothing beats kittens and cuddling," he agreed, giving Tai's hand a light squeeze.

With a small sigh, the young male opened the door for the older male, so that he could get through first, "The kittens are in the back room..."

"Great!" The blonde did a little excited skip as he entered the building, taking off his hat and revealing his twitching ears. "What are their names again?"

Stripping of his hat, the young male smiled gently, his ears twitching before he said, "Their names are Pooky and Kaede..." He grabbed his lover's hand and led him to the back room, opening the door, and revealing two kittens, one who was a brown color with amber eyes, the other one a blonde kitten with green eyes. They were currently fighting with each other over a small play-toy mouse.

Naoki's eyes widened and he giggled quietly, already loving them. "They're so cute! And they kind of look like us!" he realized suddenly.

"Yep! They sure are! The most ironic thing is...is that the blonde one loves me more than the brown one." giggled Tai softly, a soft peach blush washing over his cheeks.

It took Naoki a moment to understand the extra meaning, and when he did his grin became impossibly wide and his cheeks flushed lightly. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around Tai's shoulders, pulling him in gently for a kiss. "I had a feeling."

Tai purred softly and leaned into the hold, wrapping his arms around his lover's waist, his amber eyes gentle. Tail swishing the slightest bit, he was rather content with this moment, with the ability to just melt into his lover's arms, and have kittens around him, today was an okay day... ((Tai is so cute in this roleplay and in the other roleplay he's a sour puss x3 Speaking of the other roleplay, want to get on there too?)

{Sure~}

Naoki ruffled his hair playfully before letting go of his shoulders and instead taking his hand. "Introduce me to them?" he asked, pulling Tai over to where the kittens were.

(Would you care to start there? ^-^))

The tiny male nodded softly, the same peach stain still on his cheeks before he sat down quietly on the floor on one of the beanbag chairs that were in there, before the blonde kitten scrambled over, and the brown one shortly followed. Picking them both up, the younger male said, "The brown one's name is Pooky...the golden one's name is Kaede...I actually found them the day before I met you..."

{Okay, but how do you want to start? We never really solved that problem >.

The blonde sat next to him, staring at the kittens with wide eyes. "Really? Wow." He gently lifted Pooky into his arms and sniffed him. "Smells nice."

"Hmm..they smell pretty good I guess, when I found them I washed them with the shampoo I use...well...given that I use pet shampoo...given...y'know." Tai tried to explain with a straight face, though couldn't, a strawberry blush coming over the area. The small blonde kitten jumped into the young male's lap, nuzzling into his arms. ((How about Takeru being put in jail, an Katsumi being at Tai's house at the moment, because that's where he knew to go first??))

{Okay, but I might be slow replying, I'm trying to multi-task ^^'}

Naoki laughed softly, his green eyes bright. "I get it. That's okay, though. It makes sense, actually." He laid back on his elbows and put Pooky on his chest.

((Mmtay ^-^))

The young brunette smiled softly before rubbing the small kitten behind the ears, as the small blonde cat purred. Gently lowering his head, he touched his nose to the kitten's ear and purred softly, a thin smile on his lips. Before sitting up again, the young beige colored male said, "He reminds me a lot of you."

The tiny male's ears flicked a bit before he leaned over and rested his head on his lover's shoulder, closing his eyes contently as he petted the kitten rather delicately, as if he were afraid that he would break it.

In turn Naoki rested his head on Tai's wrapping his free arm around his waist. Pooky crawled up his chest and licked his cheek with a rough tongue. He giggled softly.

Tai purred softly and nuzzled his head playfully on his lover's shoulder, flicking his tail contently, "Hmm...I wish we could stay like this forever...just you and me, cuddling...and kittens." His voice was warm, and rather airy, his body radiating heat as would a cat's when against something.