A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

"Okay..." purred the young neko softly, his brown eyes opening before he grabbed his own hat off of his head, revealing his cat ears that wiggled free. Softly, he rubbed his cheek against the older male's purring softly.

The older man copied his action and shook out his messy blonde hair, sighing quietly before returning the nuzzle. He allowed his tail to come free of his jeans and his body relaxed.

The brunette, beige colored male stared at the much taller blonde, his amber eyes slightly wide. Carefully, he slipped his long, fluffy tail out of pants, though it instantly wrapped around his leg, obviously nervous about something once more. "Naoik-senpai..."

"Nothing...you're just...so nice to me..." sighed the younger male softly, before saying quietly, "You're such a nice person...and such a lovely person."

Naoki's face flushed a dark red color, and his grin became more of a shy smile. "Th-thanks...you're nice too. The only one to put up with me in years."

The beige colored male's eyelashes batted a few times before he smiled widely, pearly teeth exposed, two fangs elongated from where the canines would normally be on a human, or an inu. Gently, he raised one of his hands and rested the small limb on the older male's jaw, and allowed his long, beige appendages to swirl into his hair tiredly.

"I don't see how it's that hard to put up with you... you're so sweet..and kind...and considerate of other's emotions..." Smiling thinly at this point, the nineteen-year old male leaned forward a bit before pressing a playful kiss to his lover's cheek, giggling softly after he did so. Yawning once more, he rested his head on one of the pillows on the bed. ((Hey, my friend just joined, her name on here is NekoGirl~, can you friend her? :3))

If Naoki had been flustered before, now he was sure he was about to have a panic attack. After a moment of staring at the other in shock, his heart beating wildly in his chest, the smile on his face widened. He placed his left arm by Tai's head and rested his own head on it, laying on his side next to the other and draping an arm over his waist. He kissed Tai on the cheek as well before licking it lightly.

{Sure ^^}

Tai blinked a few times before his cheeks turned a dark red color, looking his head down a bit, his heart feeling like it was hammering in his chest. Why do I feel this way...? Why am I able...to love? The brunette felt butterflies in his belly, and he felt nervous once more. Gulping slowly, the young male looked up at the older male, lightly cupping the older male's jaw, drawing the blonde's face a bit closer, before sticking his tongue out a bit, trying to eliminate his nervousness. Gently, he swiped his tongue on the others' face, swiping it on his cheeks, his nose, and lastly, he swiped his bristly tongue over his lover's lips, not kissing him, though being extremely affectionate.

Naoki's green eyes were partially narrowed, and his pupils had changed; they were not quite slits, but they were more ovular than round, much more cat-like. The low rumbling started up again in his chest, stronger than ever, and he leaned forward slightly, pressing his forehead to Tai's and nuzzling his cheek gently before blowing cool air onto his cat-ear, lightly teasing him.

The young male was shocked by the sudden change in Naoki's bubbly characteristics, his brown-amber eyes growing wide. Once he felt the cool, almost wet air on his ear, his eyes dilated,almost like Naoki's, and slowly, his eyes almost closed, his eyes now sinfully dark, now a purring mess, his tail waving a bit, and ever so softly, he mewled.

Naoki smirked and changed positions so that he had both arms wrapped around Tai's waist and the two of them were facing each other on their sides. He placed a soft kiss on Tai's lips before his fang barely pricked the skin.

The young male, still having his hands tangling into the blonde's hair, he brought his face a bit closer, allowing his fang to rip a bit farther into his lips, kissing him back with equal passion, not caring much for the blood that dripped down his lips, not really feeling the pain. Tai was pain tolerant, and there was easy reasons, given all of the bite marks on his arms and fingers. The brunette purred relentlessly, his toes curling the slightest bit.

Naoki let out a quiet growl, though it was not threatening. He pulled back when he tasted blood, licking his lips and staring at Tai through half-lidded eyes. "You okay?" he asked, panting slightly, his voice scratchy.

The young beige male's eyes were clouded with lust, soft purrs coming from his throat before his lover asked him a question, replying, "Yeah...I'm fine..." The young male drew the older male's face closer once more, not wanting to be separated just yet.

The blonde smiled and used his hand to brush the hair from Tai's face. He then leaned forward and kissed Tai once more, this time adding more force, his arm pulling the other against his chest.

The beige male purred into the next kiss that they shared, pressing his lips back into the warm lips of his lover. The brunette softly mewled into his lover's mouth, his tail finding his lover's, hardly touching it tip to tip. Naoki-senpai... ((I think you'd make a good seme ;.; I don't know what you're saying about not being a good seme xD))

{Eh...maybe. I can do gentle semes, but not assertive ones. At least not as easily.}

Naoki's tail wrapped itself around Tai's, and his tongue gently prodded Tai's lips, the surface slightly rough. His eyes had now closed, and his head was foggy with the overwhelming scent of the younger man.

Tai gasped softly when he felt a moist tongue prod at his lips, allowing the older male's tongue to explore. The young man's fingers shook a bit still, even though his nerves were distracted by the overwhelming feeling coming over him.

One of the blonde's hands slid out from under Tai's body, moving up to hold his right hand between their chests. His tongue moved gently across the expanse of the others mouth, never staying in one place for too long.

The young male purred softly, allowing his lover's tongue to coax his into play, brushing his bristled tongue against his, relaxing into his lover's touch more, smiling against his lips.

Naoki shivered when their equally coarse tongues rubbed against each other, the sensation strange but not unpleasant. Eventually he pulled away, pulling both of their hands up to rest on Tai's cheek. "You're beautiful," he whispered, getting caught up in the heat of the moment.

The younger male's eyes widened, a small tear running down his cheek, a soft smile spreading across his lips, "I-I'm beautiful?" There was disbelief in his voice. He calls me beautiful...despite my depression, anxiety....despite my scars and bite marks....