A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Tai nodded softly, before softly slipping his hands up the blonde's shirt. His hands were almost freezing to the touch, and they were softly shaking. The beige male had innocent intentions, not quite noticing that what he had just done may be considered sexual, he just wanted to get his hands warm. He seemed content, and rather comfortable, as if he were forgetting the bad momentarily.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

The blonde tensed when Tai's hand moved across the skin under his shirt, sliding past his stomach to his chest. When he realized that Tai wasn't trying to initiate anything, he relaxed and pulled the younger down so he was in a more comfortable laying position.

The tiny male was obviously getting a bit cold, despite the body heat the two of them shared. It was more so because he felt a draft, and it was bothering him. He had sensitive skin, and a sensitive body. The small male nuzzled his head into the warmth that Naoki emitted, purring softly as he began to feel more warmth, enjoying it.

Naoki turned his head to look down at the end of the bed, and he skillfully used his foot and then his tail to nudge the blanket closer. Soon he grabbed it in his hand and pulled it over the two of them, making sure that Tai was tightly snuggled in.

Mewling a bit in surprise, the young male glanced up at the blonde for a few moments, blinking a few times before smiling widely, resting contently on his lover's chest. Murmuring softly, it was a little something that was going by the tune of "You are My Sunshine", "You are my senpai...my only senpai...you give me dokis, and shades of grey...you always notice me...and I still...love you...you're sugoi, kawaii, desu ne..."

A bright red blush covered Naoki's face when his sensitive ears picked up the murmured song. He giggled softly to himself, finding it both flattering and adorable. He suddenly got an idea and rocked Tai side to side slowly, following the tune of the song.

The tiny male giggled softy as he was being swayed back and forth, a soft blush overcoming his cheeks, obviously nervous, and a bit happy. When he had stopped singing, he was mewling softly, between a mixture of playful and happy, his chocolate eyes warming again.

Another loud purr erupted from Naoki's throat when he heard the mewls that the other made, the rumbling settling in his chest. While he gently swayed Tai, he placed soft kisses on his face, including his cheek, forehead, eyes, nose and ears.

Rosy red covered the young male's cheeks as he felt affectionate warmth pepper his face as he was swayed, and instead of mewling, he purred and giggled, enjoying the time he was spending with his new lover, enjoying the new feeling that he felt, just enjoying Naoki in a whole. ((We really need to get on the other rolepaly .-.))

The blonde's eyes were half-closed, a lopsided and leisurely smile on his face. "You smell nice," he murmured suddenly, pressing his nose to Tai's neck, nuzzling him before gently licking the skin there.

{Yeah, but I have to leave soon, so we should probably wait until tomorrow to start}

Eyes widening the slightest bit at the sudden action, he leaned his neck in a bit more to his lover's lick, enjoying the feeling that occurred when his lover would touch the area. The young male purred softly, content. Today was an okay day for him, probably the best he had in a long time.

Naoki trailed his tongue across Tai's neck, the surface of the muscle slightly rough, and he made sure to be gentle. He held Tai close beneath the blanket, their tails entwined, and his eyes were now completely closed.

{I have to go}

Tai purred loudly, about loud enough for maybe a human to hear. The brunette allowed his tail to mingle with his lover's, his amber eyes slowly closing, just allowing him to focus on what was happening. Nothing was on his mind, not Ri, not work, just Naoki.

((Sure ^-^))

Tai was lazily asleep, his tail swaying side to side leisurely, still fast asleep on the blonde's chest. It had been the first time he had gotten a full amount of sleep in a long time. Mewling softly in his sleep, he was rather content.

Underneath the brunette, Naoki was also fast asleep, his eyes closed and his breathing gentle. He had one arm over Tai's waist and the other behind his head, acting like a second pillow. The rest of the house was silent, as Riku had left earlier, and the atmosphere was peaceful. However, the peace was shattered when the screeching of tires sounded from outside the apartment building.

The small brunette neko instantly leaped from his spot, rolling over off of Naoki, shaking a little bit. "What was that? What's happening, Naoki-senpai!?" There was panic in his voice that wasn't fading, his eyes holding fear.

The blonde had sat up as soon as he heard the noise, his green eyes wide and searching the room quickly before landing on Tai. He stood up and went over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, I think it was just a car outside." His tail bristled, however, when he then hear a car door slam, followed by the door of his building slamming moments later. He extended his senses and soon heard loud footsteps running up the staircase. What the hell?

The beige colored male's face paled instantly when he heard footsteps heading towards Naoki's door. The young neko instantly dived for the sheets, hiding beneath the blankets, as if they were a safe haven, "Naoki-senpai..." The young male was obviously very scared at this point.