{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

(My brain fails me often)

Purring gently, the brunette nuzzled his lover's ear, swishing his tail once more before he lifted a hand, and lightly petted the blonde behind his cat ears.

Naoki's eyes widened briefly before closing, and his purring became even louder. He loved it when his ears were touched, and the enjoyment was clear on his face.

Tai's eyes opened rather slowly after he blinked, his pupils a bit more slit looking, and his pupils a bit wider, his cat instincts taking over. Rather delicately, he began to swipe his tongue along his lover's face, as if trying to conquer his lover's whole face.

Tai stared at the older male in the eyes for a few moments, before meowing at him, and pawing gently at his lover's cheek. The brunette rubbed his head against his lover's cheek, trying to get the older male to pet him.

Naoki grinned and opened his eyes, the hand in Tai's hair beginning to gently stroke his ears. The man's other arm pulled Tai closer to his chest so that he could kiss him.

The brunette instantly purred when he felt attention given to his ears. Swishing his tail, he allowed the blonde to pull him closer, accepting of the lips that were coming towards his,and decided to kiss the green-eyed man back.

Naoki gently nipped at Tai's bottom lip when the smaller male returned the kiss, his right hand petting the others ears while his left ran up and down his back with gentle claws.

With a soft meow when the older male nipped at his bottom lip, he could feel a bit of blood drawn, though not a lot. Softly, he opened his mouth a bit so that his lover would have access, if that's what he desired. Tail almost dancing, it swirled around, trying to find Naoki's.

The blonde's tongue met with his lover's the second it started moving. He let out a soft, possessive growl and attempted to pull Tai even closer to him.

Squeaking softly at the tugging that he felt, he scooted closer to his lover, before he let out a soft mewl, showing that he was submitting himself to the blonde. Gently, he worked his tongue against the green-eyed man beneath him, purring rather softly.

When the kiss broke, Naoki opened both of his eyes and smiled at the young neko on top of him. "I love you," he murmured in-between the purrs and meows that came from him on their own.

"I love you too, Naoki!~" purred the young brunette softly before finding a comfortable spot to place his head, placing it on his lover's collar bone, almost feeling as if he could melt into his touch.

Tai purred rather softly, breathing deeply, enjoying the feeling on his back being rubbed, his ears twitching now and then.

"What do you mean...am I "happy with you"?" asked Tai under his breath, his voice rather soft. "I love you...of course I'm happy with you..."

Though suddenly, Tai became rather nervous, "U-Um...a-re y-you h-h-ha-hap-happy with me?" His voice became a bit shrill. Was he wondering so that he can think of the way to leave me based on my reaction?

The blonde's green eyes widened in surprise. "Whoa! Tai, calm down!" He gave Tai's arm a few reassuring rubs with his hand. "Of course I'm happy with you."

Tai was shaking a little bit before quickly calming down after feeling the rubs on his back, purring softly again before saying, "Okay...j-just making sure..."

"Hmm...yep! That's the way I like!~" purred Tai gently, gently pressing his nose to his lover's nose, giving him an eskimo kiss, giggling softly.