A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The hiss soon changed to a growl, and right before the blonde neko was about to go after the dog, the woman with the leash started to drag it away. After making sure it was really gone, Naoki looked down at Tai and hugged him close, trying to comfort him with a quick nuzzle to the cheek and soft mews.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

Tai looked up at his lover, tears running down his face quickly, eyes a bit red from crying. Carefully, he stood on his tip-toes, purring gently, trying to calm himself down, also being comforted by the older blonde. Softly, he pressed his cheek against his lover's, calming down a bit, mewling ever so softly.

Naoki closed his eyes half-way and pulled Tai closer to his chest, gently rubbing their faces and foreheads together, increasing the volume of his purring in order to keep the other one calm.

The brunette basically melted into the older male's arms, just a frail, tiny, purring mess. It was like as if after a few moments, the young male had fallen asleep while standing up against his lover's chest. In all reality, Tai had hardly slept last night, waking up about every twenty-five minutes after he fell asleep, so he was now exhausted.

A small smile appeared on the blonde's face, and he pressed his nose to Tai's. I wonder if he'll be able to work today...I'll take him to my apartment if he's really asleep.

Still purring rather faintly in his sleep, the younger male continued to cling to him gently, mewling softly in between his light purrs. Gently, he nuzzled his head against the blonde's chest tiredly.

Naoki suddenly remembered that he may have trouble carrying Tai back to his apartment. He didn't want to drop the younger man and hurt him, so he gently shook him in an attempt to wake him up. "Tai, if you can walk to my apartment, you can sleep there."

Tai groggily opened his chestnut eyes before saying quietly, "Mmtay...only a little bit though...have to...get to work soon..." The beige colored male sighed gently, grasping the older male's hand as if it were made of glass, his hand dizzily trying to lock their fingers together. Tai truly was exhausted.

Naoki gave a small smile, but he was worried about Tai's physical condition. "You can call in sick today," he offered as he led the way, allowing Tai to lean on him.

"Okay..." nodded the you male softly, leaning against the older male tiredly, almost falling on him as they walked.

Naoki kept his arm around him as they walked, trying to keep him upright and steady. "You can take my bed when we get there, okay?" He pressed his nose to Tai's hair, making sure not to kiss him yet.

"Will you be able to stay with me?" the younger male ask rather sleepily, his voice sounding a bit airy. The younger male was breathing in the older male's warm scent, almost being lulled to sleep by that in a whole.

The blonde let out a low purr of content, loving the feeling of the younger close to him. "Of course I'll stay with you," he whispered.

The brunette was obviously very sleepy, a soft purple tint under his eyes signifying it. It was rather chilly out today, and the cold wind stirred. "Thanks..." The young male murmured, "You're soft and comfy..." Tai said things he didn't mean to when he was tired, though he was basically just saying what was on his mind.

The blonde let out a small giggle when he heard him. "I'm glad I can be a pillow for you," he said softly, looking up as they approached his apartment building.

Tai looked at the tall building and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He doubted that he could get up any amount of stairs at the moment. Sighing softly, he murmured something under his breath, most likely something in french(Fun Fact:: Tai speaks French, Japanese, Spanish, and Hebrew, along with English. Kinda like me ^-^)) The beige colored male squeezed his new lover's hand tightly, his hand shaking a tiny bit.

Naoki sent him an amused grin. "We can take the elevator." He gently led the younger male into the building and across the lobby to the elevator.

"Thanks." said the male quietly, yawning rather softly, leaning more into the blonde's warmth as they waited for the elevator, "How are you so warm all of the time...?" He questioned quietly.

"I have no idea," he said as the doors opened. He entered the compartment and pressed the button for the third floor, holding Tai close. "Maybe it's because I'm really hyper."

"Maybe since your body is hyper-active and it's always moving, it radiates heat..." Tai trailed off quietly, hardly able to think about the science behind all of this at the moment. Given that there was no one else was in the elevator, the young male buried his face into the blonde's chest, mewling softly.

(Tai doesn't have black hair ;.; He had brunette hair, that is very close to black xD)

Tai held his hand weakly as they got out of the elevator, waiting for the blonde to guide him over to where his apartment was, staring blankly into the nothingness.

{Oh, when I read his form I must have missed that part >.

Naoki fumbled with his keys when they reached his door, biting his lip in concentration. He finally managed to get it open and walked in, shutting the door behind him. He sighed in relief. "My bedroom is down the hall."

Tai looked at the older male, a bit of a confused look on his face before he wrapped his arms around the blonde, not really wanting to go anywhere by himself. He couldn't stand being in someone's house by himself, it almost scared him. C-can you come with me? I don't want to be alone..."