A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aki leaned down to kiss the singer. "Don't be so persistent. Having another won't hurt you, but its your choice." he said letting the boy go before walking toward the crowd. "I'll sell your merchandise. Unless of course...you change your mind."

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso dashed away as he went to the food tent. He takes a plate with some of everything. He grabs a bottle of water and sighs. 'What is Aki thinking....? Micky told me not to fall in love but I have no clue why.... I am so confused....' he thinks starting to eat

Aki was now selling as much merchandise as he could. At the moment the t-shirts with a beautiful smiling Aso was selling for twenty dollars. The hats for twent five and other small things, like bobble heads, was five. In less than twenty minutes he had gathered more than three hundred dollars. Well this would be a success, but he couldn't stand here and do this all day. He needed someone; good thing he was prepared for this. He had someone for the job and he would soon be here.

Aso pokes at his food for a bit as he was zoning out. He was trying to figure why Aki was acting so differently. He began thinking maybe Micky told him to do so. Then he thought maybe Aki lost it after this morning. All his ideas were weird and causing him to worry.

Aki was now watching to find Aso. Ahh...there he was. He walked closer to the singer and sat beside him. "So how is the food!" he asked smirking. "I think that I could have been more than enough go you, but what does it matter." he said smiling now. "The merchandise is selling well it seems. The debut will be a big success."

Aso jumped to his feet upon realizing Aki was beside him. "Yeah yeah.. that's good to hear. Uh, I got to go up do something over that way so I will see you later." he said clearly avoiding him

Aki caught his hand. "Don't think I'm clueless as to what your trying to do." he laughed pulling the boy in his lap. "Just. Calm. Down." he teased. His shifted the singer so that he was sitting clearly on his erection. "You know...I think that maybe I could do something to calm your nerves." He was staring into Aso vibrant blue eyes, a devious look growing on his face.

Aso stared at Aki and shakes his head. "I still have to preform plus we are in a public place. I know Micky left you to watch out for me so wait till we get back to my place." he said wondering if this was a side affect from this morning. 'If its not then he must just be trying to tease me...' he thinks

"So your saying I can fuck you when we get home?" he said bluntly. He wasn't one to beat around the bush so it just came naturally. "Well Aso...that has to be a promise that you will keep, because whether or not you want it I do." licking the singer's neck he slowly bit down on it before butting harder his teeth piercing through his skin. Though as soon as he did he flinched back hissing. He had forgot for a second that the boy hurt him by making skin to skin contact. Though he didn't care too much; but Aso blood...it was....hot. Like fire to him. He smirked before looking into the blue eyes.

Aso shakes his head. "I will not be doing such things with you. You said so yourself that touching me hurts. If we were naked together wouldn't that kill you. Don't make fun of me." he said gasping a bit. "Aki....?" he winced a bit looking at him. "Are you a masochist?"

Aki laughed softly. "You want kill me it only stings......greatly, but not bad enough. Hmm?" he said thinking of the question Aso had just asked him. "Masochist huh? Hm so that's what I've been missing." he smiled at Aso. "Well it looks like I may be one. But that doesn't matter." he explained pulling Aso closer to him his erection prominently pushing against The singer's thigh. "I want you." He wasn't kidding. He was serious. This boy was just too hot to pass up that oppurtunity.

"You can't have me... I am not suppose to do anything illicit or fall in love. Micky will be upset with me." Aso said looking down. "We can hold hands or take a bath together but nothing more."

"Mickey will be away... he won't know." he informed once again licking Aso's neck. "Plus who said you'd have to fall in love with me?" he pulled Aso closer his erection in between the singer's thighs. "Come on. Just once at least." His hand sneaking up the boy's shirt. He pinched his nipples before rolling them around in between the index and thumb finger. "It won't even have to last long." Aki just NEEDED the boy. Just looking at him made him want to jump the boy. He was actually controlled by his lust right now.

Aso reached for his bottle of water. "He poured it on Aki's head. "Would you cool down!!? I have a debut to finish. We will discuss this later. If you keep it up i will fire you." he said with his usual attitude.

Aki sneered. "What the fuck! Why did you do that?" he aSked furious. "Hmph...fine." he said pushing the boy off his lap. "I'll be back later. I need to go change clothes." he stood and began to walk away from the singer. Hmph that little vibrant demon had an attitude. One that attracted him even more, though it pissed him off. He would make that demon wish he never would have done that.

"Ugh.. I better finish the debut before that man does something I will regret." he mutters. Aso finished the ending of his debut without fail. One of the band members gave him a ride home. He wanted to avoid Aki until he was sure the other had calmed down.

Aki opened the door using the keys that Mickey had gave him. He walked over to the couch before changing the channel. This was the media. Talking about Aso's outstanding performances as well as the little stunt Aki had pulled. Going as far as calling the lovers. He chucked. Lovers....well that was the one thing Mickey had restricted either of them to do. Hmph... Pathetic actually. It's not like he would fall in love with that demon anytime soon.

Aso was in his room laying on his bed. He was really worried about Aki. 'How should I face him now...? Will he still try to touch me again..?' he thinks with a sigh. He was hoping Micky would return soon. All of this was far too confusing for him. Aso soon feel asleep. He was still wearing his performance outfit.

Aki walked into the room he was guest to. He had to admit that Aso had did really good at the debut. It was a bigger success than his older ones. Getting over thirty five percent more than usual. It was a sell out. Aki had to say he wasn't expecting it to go that well. Though he had to say that Aso's ballads were something that attracted trending. It wasn't everyday that you heard something so unique and beautiful. Laying in the bed provided to him he fell asleep.

Aso woke to the sun light in his eyes. He uses the pillow to hide his face as he didn't want to get up yet. It was his day off in a long time. There was more than one reason to not wake up. If he did he'd want breakfast. Aso was still avoiding Aki for now.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Aki woke to the sun beaming in his eyes. The first though that struck him was Aso. He wanted to see Aso now. Standing and walking across the hall he opened the others door. "Aso get up." he explained going to shake the other. Upon approaching he noticed the boy wasn't sleep. "There is no need for faking...come on I'll fix you breakfast~" he announced making it seem as if he was talking about food. "You can sit at the table with me. Come." he said walking toward the entrance and leaning in the door.

"No way! I will be fine so you can eat without me. Its my day off so I plan to be lazy." he said rolling up in the sheets. He grunts realizing he got tangled and stuck. "Crap!"

Aki frowned before pulling the cover off of the boy and picking him up. "Your going to eat you breakfast and your going to do it now." he said demandingly, continuing to walk to the living room with Aso. "Mickey told me to keep you in health. I'm here to take care of you. I'm helping." he stated dropping the boy none to gently onto the couch below.

"No I don't wanna!!" he fuss out loud as a child would. He grunts once dropped on the couch. "You big meanie. Don't take everything Micky says seriously. He won't know. Isn't that what you said yesterday!!" Aso said throwing Aki's words back at him

"He would know if your not in the best shape now won't he. If you don't eat your breakfast for a month....he'll know. Anyone gets weak without food Aso and with you being a demon you need it~" he said licking his lips. "Won't you get weak without it?" he asked smiling at the bit. "Now come....I mean it." he said a serious look on his face. He had taken a lot of advice from Mickey.