A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

"What condition is that?" he asked looking at Aki. The two was being watched but the person watching was clearly hidden.

Aso was wondering if he should call the police. He didn't know if Aki did so or not. He was thinking too much now and it gave him a headache.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

"If you don't ruin Aso's debut we can comprimise your life. Though that's not it. You work for me until I go through with my plan. Don't worry after im done you can do whatever you want to Aso." he smirked. He really didn't care what happened to the kid afterwards.

"But right now he's under my protection. His blood can NOT be spilled or hell will be here in earth. Trust me." he said looking devious.

"Well now that simply won't do Mr. managers." a familiar voice says. It was none other than Micky. "I can't allow anything to befall my little diva. Now what is it that you are up to Aki?" he said with a smile. He had no issue showing his true colors.

(micky: TraxunSerannis-1.jpg

Aso continued to wait inside for a while before deciding to practice a bit. He figured it would get his mind off of things for now.

Aki turned around quickly eyes widening, but barely enough for anyone to see.

"What the hell are you?!" Aki asked suprised. This guy had wings and a tail. Hm...this wasn't expected. He knew Micky was strange, but he was the true breed. Whole. Another demon.

Stepping back a few Aki narrowed his eyes. "Are you crazy!" He was losing his cool. What the fuck! Gripping his head he fell. What now?

"Crazy is indeed one way to look at it. As you both can see me like this; anyone walking by won't. I am a pure breed and not in the least bit afraid to tear you both to shreds. Now what are you planning to do to my cute diva?" Micky demanded to know.

Aki laughed...it getting louder over time. "Are you a fool. You won't kill me." he said cockily standing. "I'm protecting the kid." he said pulling his gun and aiming it at Mickey.

" If blood is shed from that demon of a diva of yours hell will be on earth. Do you know what he's capable of? A half breed like that isn't meant on earth. Though I think we can change that. I'm not trying to harm your DIVA!" he yelled shooting the revolver bullet at Mickey.

Micky raises his hand turning the bullet to ash. "Is that so... You are protecting my half-brother. I find that laughable. I know fully well what Aso is capable of. It is why I am here and not in hell. To prevent anyone from causing him harm as well as make sure he doesn't cause harm to you scum of a human race. My father doesn't want to rule over you so we come here once in a while to keep balance and order." Micky said going back to his natural human look. "If you are truly looking out for Aso then by all means do so but first......" he said walking over and ripping out the other male's heart. "Please take out the trash properly next time. Okay Aki." he said walking off while devouring the heart in his hand.

Aki growled. Damn him. How dare he order him around he wasn't a puppet. Sighing he rubbed his head. It hurted. Eveytime he see one of those demons it hurt him. Why? Well we'll save that for later. Looking away he slowly looked at the body. He was left to take out the trash literally.

Groaning he lifted the body walking to the dumpster. Throwning the body in he pulled out a lighter; a cigarette as well. After liting the cancer stick he threw the lighter into the dumpster. After a moment it caught flame setting the body on fire also. Now that was someone elses problem.

Aso was highly distracted while singing. He decided to get some rest on the couch again. He laid there but couldn't get his eyes to close. His worry clearly written all over his face.

Walking in Aki paused at seeing Aso. Well there was a way that maybe Mickey told Aso everything. Hmph... Damn him

and his eaves dropping. That was rude. Continuing to his office he glanced at Aso to see worry etched on his face.

Sighing he sat beside the couch on the floor. "What's wrong?"

Aso jumped up from his laying position. "Are you okay!? Did you call the police on that man? I was kind of worried he hurt you with that blade he had." he said before instantly calming himself. "Not that I care or anything. I was worried about the debut of course. Plus Micky was ignoring my calls. He could have helped in getting rid of that guy." he said trying to hide his concern for Aki's safety

Aki chuckled. "Everything is fine. You will never see that guy again. Just lay down and take a nap you seem exhausted."

He stood, "Oh and by the way...there's no need to hide your worry. I know you wanted the best for my saftey." he chuckled disappearing into his office.

Aso lays back on the couch. He waits till Aki is in his office to fall asleep. He was resting peacefully until Micky had entered the room. "Oh my! The little diva is napping. Such a bad little boy." he mutters wondering if Aki was still around.

At hearing Mickey's voice Aki exited his office and leaned against his door. He wandered was he here to tell Aso about their encounter.

The diva's reaction? What will it be? Could he manage to fire Aki or will they try and dispose of him?

"I won't tell him about that encounter of ours. That is between us. I do my best to avoid Aso knowing too much about the blood flowing in him." he said touching the singer's sleeping face. "After his debut I'll be out of 'town' for about a month. Can I leave him in your care?" Micky asked glancing over at Aki

"Hmph yes I can deal with it." he said. What was the business that Mickey had to handle. Was his going back to hell to revisit his father? Hmph whatever he would protect the little diva. That was his job after all.

Micky tossed Aki a key. Its to his house. The back door opens with it. Just don't fall in love with him okay. I would hate to have to devour your heart." he said being the reason he did so before. Micky stood up and smiled. "Humans become tainted with desires they can't control." he mutters before walking out.

Aso shifts a bit opening his eyes. He noticed Aki standing there. "You remind me of the old manager. You both like watching me sleep. Nice if its because you want to protect me but still a bit odd." he said sitting up

"Hmph. Don't flatter yourself I was only talking to Mickey." he teased. He knew that Aso would now ask where Mickey was, but that was beyond him. He held the key in his grasp as he once again retreated into his office.

"Hmm don't fall in love huh? No need to worry. I won't." He muttered to himself.

Aso glared a bit. "Damn it! That bum is avoiding me. I will not let him live this down." he said getting up. He was feeling much better now. "I think I'll head home. I'll need all the rest I can get for tomorrow." he said glancing over at the door behind him. "I'll see you tomorrow. Don't fail me Aki"

"I won't." he muttered, knowing the boy won't hear him. Should he give him a ride. He was finished with everything so he should be heading home as well. Though now that Mickey was onto him he'd have to cancel his plans tomorrow. Though Aso will be surprised at how much positive feedback he got.

His opening was one of the most important. He just hopes Aso didn't freeze up on stage. That would be embarrassing.

Grabbing his keys he exited the office. "Hey!" he yelled calling out to the vibrant demon ahead of him. "Do you need a ride?" he asked now walking beside the boy.

"Why do you ask Mr. weather man? I checked and there is no rain for today. I should have an issue running for stalkers so I can manage on my own. Besides, Micky is probably at my place waiting for me. I should get going." he said softly. Aso didn't know Micky wasn't there. He didn't like being home alone too often.

"I'm protecting you. Just get in the car and stop complaining so much. What's so wrong with me giving you a lift home. I pass by your house anyways. Now...get in." he said opening his car door and sitting down.

Aso pouts as he didn't like this one bit. He couldn't wait till the debut was over. He could fire Aki for failing him and all would be well. He sits in the car with his arms crossed.