A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aso glanced down. "I can't really say why. Though it always seems to happen whenever I sing personal songs for someone. If I write a song for someone in particular that person always becomes strange. Whether its stalking me or falling for me. When I reject them it turns violent. Micky is the one to always save me from it. Though I kind of felt happy when it was you to save me." he said not denying he was a demon.

Aso smiles. "Your turn! Truth or dare Aki?"

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso smiled. "Uh, I dare you to lick your own finger and give yourself a wet willy." he said laughing a bit. Even his laughter was as sweet sounding as his singing.

Aki shook his head before licking his finger slowly. Later he stuck it into his ear. Rolling his eyes he looked at Aso. His laugh was even addicting.

"So truth or dare?"

"I can do that no problem!" Aso said standing up. He takes off his shirt and pants. He kept on his boxers. His tail was curled up inside so it wasn't visible. "Tada! I did it and now you have to pick again. Truth or dare?" he said

Aki smiled. Hm this was getting interesting. "Truth." he countered. If he picked dare the kid may make him do something stupid again, but whatever.

Aso smiled as he looked at him. "Is it true that Micky scares you?" he asked really wanting to know. The other often freaked him out at time.

"I shall pick truth again." he said with a smile. Aso yawns softly as he was starting to feel sleepy. He wanted to play just a little longer before going to bed.

Aso looked at him. "I don't know. Micky said things like affection is forbidden so if I did it would be forbidden feelings of a crush." he said blushing. "Uh, truth or dare Aki?"

Aki smirked. That was the same thing Mickey tokd hin. He even went as far as saying he would devour his heart. "Dare." he picked. He wondered what the kid would want him to do now.

Aki raised a brow and frowned. He had only made the boy strip thinking his tail would be out but it seems he was wrong. Sighing aki took of his clothes the only thing on being his boxers.

Aso blushed a bit looking at the other. "Wow... you are really good looking...." he said without thinking. He was a bit surprised by it. "Uh, I guess one more round and then I should get ready for bed." he says shyly

Aki smirked af Aso. 'Well your a beautiful demon as well, but I guess you have to be to attract your victims' he though. "Hmm ok truth or dare...Aso." he said slowly.

"I have thought about it. Despite what Micky said I even tried to date once. Though as I said, if I sing personal songs things get weird. So I may like someone but I never say." Aso says standing up. "Well that was fun. I'll go shower and get ready for bed." he says

"I see." Aki said looking toward the boy as he dismissed himself. Aki stood and stretched as well. "There has to be a place for me to sleep right?" he asked smirking at Aso. "You can't leave your guest with nowhere to turn. Unless your just that evil."

Aso glanced over to him. "There's one guest room that is completely unused. Its right across from mine. You may use it as you see fit." he said rushing off to the bathroom.

Aki nodded about to voice something until the boy ran off. Hmm he was so fill of energy sometimes. The famous Aso. His debut was tomorrow and he could tell the boy was a bit nervous about his opening act, though Aki knew it would be a success none the less. Grabbing his pants and shirt, in which he stripped, he followed the way the boy had ran. Looking from each room he decided to open the right room's door. It had clothes and other items in there. Hmm wrong room.

He closed the door and entered the once across from it. Well here he was. In the house with a demon all by himself. He wondered what Mickey had in mind.

Aso was in the bath. His tail swaying behind him. "Aki is sure good looking.. I am super dumb..." he mutters cleaning himself and getting out. He wraps up in the sheets and falls asleep. He hated wearing clothes while asleep.