A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aso pouts as he looked at Aki. "Fine then let's get it out of the way. I don't want things to get weird like yesterday." he said looking up at the other. His teal colored eyes sparkling a bit.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

"Hmph...what weird?" he asked. He kind of knew what the boy was talking about but it was his fault. "So what do you want for breakfast huh~" he asked giving a devious smirk to the boy. "I won't know until you tell me." he teased. Aso was so easy to tease....just because. The vibrant singers was like a kid. He sometimes acted like one as well, that made him an easy target.

"You know what I eat for breakfast. Don't make me say it you perv." Aso points out pouting. His little expressions are really adorable without him knowing it. Aso stares at Aki

Aki smiled at the blue haired singer before turning his back to him. "I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want rice, eggs, maybe oatmeal." he said a teasing tone in his voice. He just wanted to see a dirty word slip out of those beautiful lips. He wanted to make the boy blush maybe. "I can't tell if you don't say. I'm no mind reader." Aki glanced at Aso as he sat there pouting. He was so cute.

Aso bit his lip as he felt the hungry getting to him. "I want to suck your... uh, cock for breakfast." he mutters softly as he blushed uncontrollably. He couldn't bring himself to look Aki in the face anymore.

"Oh...do you~" he teased. "My my you naughty boy~" he laughed walking closer to the boy. "Then less talking and do it, but" he stopped "you have to strip...get naked. I want to see your body as you suck me off." he demanded. He wanted to see the boy's body. Last time he saw it he was so turned on. The boy was banging.

Aso sighs as he stands up from the couch. He begins to strip out of the clothes he was wearing. 'This is bad... unlike last time my clothes hide how excited I got... there's nothing to prevent that now...' he thinks as he was completely naked. His tail swaying behind him.

Aki was excited already he walked closer to Aso and stood beside him, reaching for the thin petite waist he kissed him. The singer seemed so innocent, though as being a succubus for a demon he knew that was far from the truth. To think about it had the boy ever had sex? He smirked in the kiss before slowly biting the blue haired demon for entrance. He wanted to taste him, and even though shocks was sent up his body from the skin contact he didn't care; it intensified the reaction. Hands sneaking down Aso's spine he reached the object he wanted. The singer's round globe, giving it a small squeeze he looked at the demon to see how he reacted. Aki would have fun with this.

[aki is so naughty...:3]

Aso was seriously doubting the other was clearly thinking at this moment. He was worried things would go too far but he wasn't sure how to get out of it. 'If I hurry and eat then maybe he'll stop this insanity...' he thinks before suddenly feeling the kiss. It was most different than any kiss he's ever gotten before. Aso opened his eyes slightly. he wasn't about to let Aki gain access. This was going far enough in his books. Aso managed to create a small space between them. "Aki... I can't get to my breakfast if you do things like this..." he said

(XD IT'S ASO's FAULT FOR BEING SO CUTE)

Aki frowned at the smaller man. "Eventually it will all lead to the same solution. You'll get your breakfast and I'll....well take care of you as Mickey instructed." he smiled, trying his best not to look devious. Snaking his hands once more around the boy he looked into his blue eyes. "Don't be so absurd. I'm doing you a favor." he rubbed his finger slowly up and down the singer's spine. He wanted Aso...you couldn't blame him, he had surrendered to his lust and couldn't help himself.

Aso glanced to the side. "I guess but I am not use to doing such naughty things. Micky says I am not allowed to. He's the pervert but I am far too innocent to do such things like this." he said looking at Aki. He shivers feeling the other touch his spine. His tail wraps around his leg. Aso wasn't sure what he was going to do now. He knew Aki was dead set on devouring him right now.

Aso admitting that he was innocent sent a glorifying shiver through his body. He wanted the boy now! Right this very instant, and the gesture of wrapping his tail around his leg made his member twitch, that was for sure an innocent move. Moving his hand down to the vibrant man's ass he squeezed them placing his lips by the boy's ear. "I won't hurt you...and Mickey would never know. Let me." he whispered breath breezing into the other's ear. Aki slithered his tongue against the demon's ear. "Mickey won't know." he had to get Aso, the lust was too dominant. He wanted the boy. Begging the demon's below to let him succeed. "He won't find out..." repeating himself.

Aso bit his lip hearing Aki. This was more than being persuaded or peer pressure. "Uh, if you are sure Micky won't find out then okay. I trust you won't hurt me." he says giving in to the other. He couldn't wait any longer for his breakfast. Though Aso had no idea that he would be receiving that in a whole other way.

Aki smirked before softly biting the singer's earlobe. Pushing the demon onto the couch he kissed his lips before slowly grinding his member into the others. "Mm~ I'm glad you agreed. I couldn't hold myself from you." grabbing the vibrant man's leg he wrapped it around him, slowly grinding into the other. He wanted Aso so horny that he forgot his surrounding. Forgot all about Mickey and just remembered him. Aki lifted licked a finger, trailing it down the other pelvis onto his throbbing, quivering hole. He slowly circled it looking into the other eyes. He wanted an reaction. A reaction that would make him almost cum on the spot. Just looking at the boy almost caused that, but he wanted more.

Aso was a bit caught off guard as Aki pushed him upon the couch. He had the feeling something was clearly off. He winced softly as he felt Aki's finger poking him. "Wait a minute...! Why are you touching me there? We can't do that Aki!!" he said with the cutest little panic expression ever.

Aki licked his lips at the expression that flashed onto the singer's face. He was scared....paniced. So he never had sex before....wait he admitted that already. Aki had to have him now. He wanted to be the first person inside of the little tight body. Leaning down to kiss the other's lips before trailing down to bite his neck he inserted his middle finger slowly, pushing it all the way in to the knuckle. He wiggled it around slowly thrusting it inside the puckered entrance. Aki's length had grew to the maximum, he was turned on. As horny as he had ever been. He wanted to hear more of Aso's pleas...to see more of that beautiful face as he wrinkles his nose and closed his eyes. This was pure parasdise.

Aso couldn't react quick enough to get Aki from slipping his finger inside. He winced a bit at the strange feeling. It didn't hurt but it felt completely weird. "Aki... ah... we can't do this.... could we stop?" Aso cries out as he was trying to hold onto his sanity. He could feel the lust building up in him and making his head spin. Aso had to focus before the inevitable happens.

Aki just smirks before taking his finger out. He licks it and another finger before placing them at the hole, this time slipping both inside the hot cavern. He loved the look on Aso's face. He was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen on this earth, possible because he didn't belong here. Smiling he kissed the boy again going to whisper in the singer's ear, lips brushing his earlobe as he talked. "Don't worry...you trust me not to hurt you. I won't. Let me...ok?" he licked the flesh before delving his fingers deeper in the entrance.

"I trust you but still... I was told not to do this Aki..." he cries out as he could feel two fingers inside him now. Aso was slowly losing his senses to the lust himself. Though trying his best not to. "I am just really hungry Aki. I want to eat my breakfast please." he asked softly

"You will soon if only you participate. As I said many times before Mickey won't know. This will also give you your breakfast." he stated pulling his fingers out licking them again as well as another one. He slowly pushed them all back into the boy's hot entrance. He moaned thinking of how it would feel around his length. He wanted the boy now!

Aso couldn't take much more of this. "Aki.. I really need to eat... Just feed me already." he says with such a lustful gaze. He gave up on reason as he was convinced Aki wasn't listening to him. He figured Micky would handle things from this point on. 'I can blame Micky since this is technically his fault..' Aso thinks looking at Aki.

He pulled his fingers out and looked at Aki. "Do you have to swallow it? Or anything sexual can quench your hunger?" he was curious. He didn't want the other to be so hungry. If anything happened to Aso Micky would kill him. Sighing he watched the demon for his answer. He hoped that anything sexual could help the boy.

"I don't know.I have only ever consumed it by mouth. I am a virgin remember! Though Micky does tons of perverted things with his lovers so I guess it doesn't have to be by mouth." Aso says looking to the side. He was curious about what Aki was going to do next.

Aki laughed at the demon. "I know you are a virgin. Though you should still know, but I doubt you would have since you claim to be so innocent." he teased inching closer to the boy his member touching the other's entrance. "How would you like to be deflowered?" trying his hardest not to laugh Aki continued to stare at Aso.

Aso glanced up at Aki. "If you are asking me seriously then I would like to stay flowered. Things just seem to be going in a direction that is making me feel awkward. Can't we act normal like before?" he asked looking down. He had a feeling Aki wasn't planning to stop right this moment.